If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Jessieville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Jessieville
- MITCHELL ASPHALT SEAL COATINGThe drive appears practically new. Providers were neat, precise, communicated well with us regarding details of our need before beginning and our satisfaction afterward. We would recommend Mitchell Asphalt to any and everyone.
- Graves Brothers Concrete ConstructionThey did the original drive ways which was done about 1996. They did an outstanding job and they were reasonable priced.
- SUBLIME CONCRETE SOLUTIONS LLCVERY PROFESSIONAL. COMPLETED AS PROMISED. EXCELLENT JOB. ACCIDENTALLY BROKE A WINDOW, THEY PAID TO HAVE IT REPLACED.
- Ben White Independent ContractorHe informed me that he doesn't do concrete work however handed the phone to someone who does.
- HILLBILLY CONCRETEThey were timely and did exactly what they were supposed to do. Their price was the best across the town.
- PATTERNED CONCRETE DESIGNS INCThe process was simple, I called them and they came and gave me an estimate. I contacted them later and gave them the OK to do the job. They were out the following week and completed the job in one day.
- Richens ConcreteRob appears to be honest, and everything is great as long as you are out there while he is working to make sure that he knows what you want. But as soon as you stop paying attention, so does he. And once he is paid, he is finished with it. It's been almost a year now that he was supposed to come back and finish and he hasn't. The concrete is still there but there are rough edges everywhere and there are still leaves hanging off the side of it and stuff like that, that he was supposed to come back and do the finishing. He never bothered to so that
- A to Z Construction Services LLCA to Z Construction Services LLC are like low-cost, low-overhead, very honest. They have got a good cooperation that they will have job done and they get their job right and they do care about the quality of the material. They are not a full service company, but they get you afford the price.
- Richens ConcreteHe was very quick. Once the work is done he does not return calls. The concrete slabs are cracked. I am planning on putting a deck over it. He pretends to have expertise that he does not have. Overall it was a bad experience.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Jessieville
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We do have set work hours, but when there is a storm that causes damage to your home we will always answer the phone so that we can help you when you need us the mostRecent Review:Very smooth process, they kept everything cleaned as they went along. They also were able to get the insurance company to pay for the repair of my fence that was damaged from the storm also. I have the best looking roof on my streetShannon S.
- Business Description:3W Construction is a licensed and bonded residential and commercial contractor. Our work is superior to most because we strive to achieve excellence by providing hard work, dedication and integrity to your project. 3W Construction has the tools, knowledge, and experience to design and create the space you're looking for. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and passion for all that we do. And no matter the scope of your project, we pledge to complete in on time and within budget. Pla..
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:I take great pride in my ability to do quality work.. I have very reasonable rates and terms of payment are made in order to help you!!!!
- Business Description:Techne Concrete is the personification of art and skill. We take regular Grey concrete and transform it into beautiful concrete that takes on the look of tile, stone, brick, ashlars slate, seamless slate or wood. We are certified EliteCrete installers. and have over 30 years in the Concrete and Masonry tradesRecent Review:When I first met with Daniel Jackson, the new owner of Techne Concrete, he was very polite and convinced me that he was able to build the patio of my dreams. By the end of the project, my opinions had changed. The patio project did not go as planned. Because his workers bailed on him, Daniel showed up on July 26th with two workers that he just picked up. Unfortunately, they had no experience dealing with concrete. At the end of the day, my patio did not look at all like the patio that had been promised to me Daniel realized this and promised to fix the patio. We scheduled for August 4th, but he cancelled because he could not get any workers. When he showed up on August 8th, Daniel refused to fix my patio unless I gave him $300 cash to buy color for the concrete. (This was not the first time that he had asked for money before the job was completed. I had caved before, including writing a check for the workers.) I told him that I would gladly pay the balance after he completed the patio, as stated in our contract. Because I did not cave this time, I now have a patio that will hurt the value of my home: the concrete coloring is uneven, the flower bed is filled in with concrete and a board, the steps are unfinished, and the stamps are not crispPam L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hot Springs Village
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
concrete contractors in Jessieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BP Construction109 Lake South Bay
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- BP Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Peoples Creative Construction234 E Belding St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Peoples Creative Construction
- R L HURST INC167 westwego terrace
- R L HURST INC
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.501 Harrod Road
White Hall, Arkansas
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.