Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Jessieville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Jessieville
- Affordable Overhead Door CompanyThis happened 3 days before we were supposed to close on the sale of our house. It was also late Friday afternoon. Mike came out soon after I called and immediately and efficiently made the repairs. He really helped us out of what could have been a very difficult situation. I called Affordable because of their rating on Angie's list and I certainly understand and agree with all the positive comments. I highly recommend the company and was very impressed with the Mike
- Spectrum Overhead DoorThe service was great. The man that came out to do the work went over everything that he had done very thoroughly. He also took the time to explain exactly what I can do to prolong the time between service calls for this issue. He was very knowledgeable and was kind enough to demonstrate what I needed to be doing to keep the doors in the best condition possible
- Precision Door Service of South FloridaI called them for the first time 2 weeks ago, spent $150 and fortunately I didn't have to call them back. They were very helpful, they weren't in a hurry, they listened so they knew what to fix and they were very pleasant to work with. I would say I had a good experience, they took care f the problem, their price seemed fair and I would use them again
- The Garage Door Doctor IncHe was VERY professional, quick and I would recommend him to everyone I know. It's so nice to see someone do a honest job and do it with pride. He returned my call within minutes, he was right on time, and gave me an estimate within minutes and got right to work.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncCalled these guys and they came out the next day. Two smiling and pleasant young men who knew immediately what the problem was. So simple, light bulb was loose and a wing nut in one of the door sensors was also loose. So they tightened both and now all is well with the garage door. I asked what I owed them and they said just keep us in mind next time you have a problem. Highly recommend these guys
- The Garage Door Doctor IncSince it was wifi enabled, kind of a challenge to get everything working but they did not give up. Very pleased with this company.
- Precision DoorFirst scheduled maintenance had a little less experience, but the man who actually did the work was capable and seemed very experienced. We would recommend this company.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncJacob called and asked if he could come early for the appointment! Jacob found the problem, and had replacement springs on his truck. Took a little while to adjust but the job got done. Great local company, I will definitely use them again when I have garage door problems. Very highly recommended!
- The Garage Door Doctor IncWe have used Bob Farner since moving to Hot Springs Village in 2004. He is always responsive, arrives at the time he gives you and always goes that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. An example: he replaced the old spring on one of the doors when it broke. We asked him to replace both. Some 4-6 months later, he called and asked if he could stop by. Sure enough he came by, told us he'd like to install some safety cables through the springs in the event they broke, they wouldn't cause damage. He did this on both sets of doors, adjusted the doors and lubricated all the wheels and hinges. The charge was nothing, but good customer service. We recently needed new doors and called Bob. He stopped by, helped us pick out our doors, gave us the price and placed the order. A few days later, he called and arrived at the scheduled time. He removed the old doors, hardware and openers and installed the new door seals, hardware, doors and openers. He then adjusted both doors to his satisfaction (he's a perfectionist). He installed the new wall switches and safety sensors,along with the exterior wireless opener/closers and programmed all the remotes to operate both doors. He wiped the doors down, cleaned the garage floor and hauled off the old doors and hardware. The price for the job was exactly what he had originally stated, and I might add that it was several thousand dollars lower than what several other companies had quoted. We have always found Bob to be of the highest level of integrity and professionalism.. Actually, I just recently learned that our remodeling contractor, Freewalt Builders (also on Angie's List), uses Bob as well. To me that speaks volumes! Bob also has an exceptional reputation with folks in Hot Springs Village. You will not find a finer, friendlier, more reputable and professional garage door installer than Bob Farner. Not only all that and more, but he'll become your friend as well. Trust me. If I'm lie'un - I'm die'un!!! War
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert gave me an estimate. He started tearing off the old siding that happened to be a double layer of boards. He then clad the house in particle board and started putting up the Hardie Board. He installed the siding according to the manufacturer instructions. When the windows arrived, he installed them. He removed the old garage door and had a new one installed. It was my request that our old gutters be reused once the siding was replaced. He took great care to ensure that they were not damaged. He painted the siding according to my instructions and avoided damaging the foundation plantings
Garage Door Companies in Jessieville
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:I am a siding and home remodeling contractor. I have been doing this for 40 years. Call me I can do just about anything you need done.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:1. Wrong diagnosis 2. Part from Sears 700.00. Part from another source 210.00 3. If Sears had replaced diagnosed part, unit still would have required additional service.Dan W.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical LicenseRecent Review:Very polite, and was ready to perform service needed at a reasonable priceVicki P.
- Business Description:3W Construction is a licensed and bonded residential and commercial contractor. Our work is superior to most because we strive to achieve excellence by providing hard work, dedication and integrity to your project. 3W Construction has the tools, knowledge, and experience to design and create the space you're looking for. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and passion for all that we do. And no matter the scope of your project, we pledge to complete in on time and within budget. Pla..
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Hot Springs Village
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
garage door companies in Jessieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3W Construction Inc.201 Pond Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 3W Construction Inc.
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lucky You5444 central avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lucky You
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc8223 Park Avenue
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc