Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Higden, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Higden
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceWe paid our regular furnace/air conditioner company to diagnose an intermittent problem with our PTAC unit. They could not figure out what the problem was. The tech said it seemed to be dropping voltage to the compressor intermittently from the board. He suggested we replace the unit even though I informed him it was still under warranty. He also said they do not normally work on a unit that they have not personally installed. As the unit was still under warranty, we called the warranty company for a reference, and they recommended ATech Appliance. Danny Dent came to the house and quickly diagnosed the problem as a relay and ordered the part. He returned one week later and within minutes had the unit running again. We paid for the service call and the labor to install the new part. Danny is very professional and a very competent technician. He is friendly, polite, and respectful. We would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
- Certified Appliance SvcCouldn't be happier. First called about a month ago with an ice maker problem. Kyle quickly trouble-shot and said it was the water valve not closing completely because of Bella Vista's hard water. He ordered the part, but while waiting, the problem seemed to fix itself. I asked if we could cancel the return trip to install the part, and he said that'd be OK since they could use the valve on another job. He also told me I'd probably want him back in a couple of weeks when the valve acted up again. A couple of weeks later, the door water dispenser began leaking, and when Kyle returned my call, he said the problem would still be the water valve. I asked him to order it again, he came out, replaced the valve, and all is well with the ice maker and water dispenser. Kyle was courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable, and the ladies I spoke with in setting up appointments were equally interested in great customer service. One of the reasons I originally went with these folks was a service call charge that was less than half of what others were quoting - $30. That was to be applied to any labor cost, but since I cancelled the installation of the first part, I was willing to pay that separately. However, they held the work order open, knowing I'd be calling back, and they treated installation of the second part as if it was the first. Just a really great bunch of people to work with
- GATLING'S COOLING HEATINGThis was the 3rd time he has come out to work on the same problem. He did buy us an extra 6 months with the machine that was just worn out. He advised us of which machine to purchase. They service all our equipment and have done so for many years. I know i am probably not the best client because when our equipment goes out it is so important to business that it is up and running quickly. We own the Sonic and will not use any equipment if it is not up to par. They show up within an hour of being called every time anyday of the week. We are very grateful to work with them to keep our business up and running correctly
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceLoved A-Tech! Very efficient, professional, timely, fairly priced, quick and knowledgeable about appliances. Would totally reccomend and will use again.
- Trueblood Appliance ServiceMy washing machine has digital controls and simply stopped mid-cycle. My dryer was inefficient and very noisy which was odd in that they were both high-end appliances and relatively new (4 years). My daughter's washing machine had also stopped mid-cycle. Quick response. Repaired my washer, my dryer and my daughter's washer all for under $200 including parts and the service visit. Honest -- I would highly recommend Steve Trueblood
- Haines Appliance Service IncSo far so good. Have to wait and see if ice maker starts. Used these guys 2 years ago when fridge was still under warranty. Found them on here. Recommend them.
Appliance Repair Experts in Higden
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Higden for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Greers Ferry
- Fairfield Bay
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Bee Branch
- Rose Bud
- Mountain View
appliance repair services in Higden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING