A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Rose Bud, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Rose Bud
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- GATLING'S COOLING HEATINGThis was the 3rd time he has come out to work on the same problem. He did buy us an extra 6 months with the machine that was just worn out. He advised us of which machine to purchase. They service all our equipment and have done so for many years. I know i am probably not the best client because when our equipment goes out it is so important to business that it is up and running quickly. We own the Sonic and will not use any equipment if it is not up to par. They show up within an hour of being called every time anyday of the week. We are very grateful to work with them to keep our business up and running correctly
- Hollingsworth Appliancearrived promptly. Tech was able to diagnose problem immediately. He fixed it on the spot. I was very happy with the service. I used them to work on my dryer last year. I was happy with that service as well. I will use Hollingsworth any time I need an appliance repaired.
- All In One AppliancesOur dryer went down and we brought it in for service the did a complete diagnosis and determined the parts would be more than us purchasing a newer dryer for less money! Jerry and Lisa Were very nice!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceWe paid our regular furnace/air conditioner company to diagnose an intermittent problem with our PTAC unit. They could not figure out what the problem was. The tech said it seemed to be dropping voltage to the compressor intermittently from the board. He suggested we replace the unit even though I informed him it was still under warranty. He also said they do not normally work on a unit that they have not personally installed. As the unit was still under warranty, we called the warranty company for a reference, and they recommended ATech Appliance. Danny Dent came to the house and quickly diagnosed the problem as a relay and ordered the part. He returned one week later and within minutes had the unit running again. We paid for the service call and the labor to install the new part. Danny is very professional and a very competent technician. He is friendly, polite, and respectful. We would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
- Certified Appliance SvcResponsive, professional and on time. they are very good, and deliver what they promise. would use again and recommend.
- Shook's HVACR ServiceJim was v ery punctual and arrived on time. He analyzed the problem with the ice maker and eliminated the need for parts. He remained until the ice maker was producing ice. He was very knowledgeable and the service call did not require parts. I will use his service again, and recommend him to others
Appliance Repair Experts in Rose Bud
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We are christian owned and operated,no trip charge if in Little rock and surounding area.We charge a 60.00 service fee plus retail price on parts,service fee covers first hours labor,after first hour,70.00 per hour. Most repairs can be completed in first hour.Labor warranted for 30 days,parts 30 to 90 days depending on part used.We appreciate your business.Wee will meet or beat any documented price period.on same appliance.All our work is done in your home Good customer service and satisfacti..Recent Review:HORRIBLE service! Took apart our trash compactor. Charged us for doing so. Picked up wrong part and never came back to repair...in fact called us back to say didn't know how to fix the issue. Told us to get someone else. He did fix our dryer button to the tune of $132. Next time dryer was used it broke! At the time he took apart our trash compactor he took our book to the trash compactor (book I had for 10 years since we built our house) and was supposed to return next day. After calling him for almost a year trying to get our book back he now tells me to just buy a new one! DO NOT USE THIS PERSON AS HE NOT RELIABLE!!!! HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!!!Pancho E.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Rose Bud for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
appliance repair services in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Benet Maintenance202 W Woodruff Ave
- Benet Maintenance
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- Farley's Fast-Rite Service6 Willow Lake Rdg
- Farley's Fast-Rite Service
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC940 Velvet Ridge Rd
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC