The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Morrilton, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Morrilton
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- The Maintenance CoThey took care of all this for less than $5000 and did most of it in a week. They had a whole crew of people who took care of the work, no matter what was to come. The only problem is that while they communicated well when I called them, we did not always know if someone would show up on specific day or not. This was not necessarily a problem, though, since you get this with all companies We would definitely use them again
- Halpain's Appliance RepairHe is really great. He doesn't charge too much for a visit. He has done great work for me. I think his business is doing well, which doesn't surprise me because he is good.
- Certified Appliance SvcThe service was excellent. The technician arrived on time and was thorough and had it repaired and reassembled in a reasonable amount of time. He was very professional and knew what was wrong and had the parts with him to repair the dishwasher. I would use them again on any applicances.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceSent request via Angie's List - received EM requesting call back/more details within 30 minutes. Appointment made for next day, Tech called prior to arrival and was on time. Friendly, clean, knowledgeable. Quickly determined issue (timer broken) and provided quote for part/repair work. Advised Dryer was in good condition and worth cost to repair compared to purchase of new Dryer. Tech called Office to confirm availability and expected arrival for ordered part. Confirmed likely date of next appointment and that someone would call to confirm when part arrived. Office called one day earlier than expected and appointment made to complete job that day. In fact, Tech was running early, called to confirm ok to arrive earlier than expected. It was the same Tech who diagnosed problem that installed part - again, he was clean, courteous, etc. Cost ~$75+tax for diagnosis visit, ~$195 for part / installation. Paid with Credit Card, they emailed receipt. Would definitely call them when any other major appliance needs repair
- Same Day Service Company IncOverall, it went very well. Service tech was timely, professional and courteous. I had almost used a different, well-known, service company that had given me a quote of around $230 and wanted to do more than needed, as it turned out. For various reasons, I did not use them. I went with Same Day instead. They came out, on time, spent about an hour. The tech explained everything and was in and out in a good amount of time. The price was only slightly higher than the first company's quote. The fridge has worked great since--wonderful since I like the fridge and certainly didn't want to spent MUCH more on a new one. I was very happy with the overall experience (except for the fact that I needed the repair in the first place)
- Appliance DoctorsMy elderly parents refrigerator went out on a Friday night..by the time I got there on Sat morning all the frozen food had to be thrown out. Called several repair places but they don't work on Saturday. Called Appliance Doctor and they could come out on Monday. I let the lady know that I wouldn't be here Monday. They called back and came right out. We are now up and running and they & I couldn't be more complimentar
Appliance Repair Experts in Morrilton
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Morrilton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
appliance repair services in Morrilton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Quality Appliance Repair1908 W C Pl
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Peters Family Living201 N Arkansas Ave
- Peters Family Living