Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Searcy, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Searcy
- Central One Service LLCIt went very good. He was a very nice, knowledgeable young man and we would highly recommend him.
- Central One Service LLCCouldn’t have been inlay smoother! Had to order my unit and it came in early. He rearranged the schedule and got it to me a week early and finished the job quicker than expected. Any questions he was a call away and quick to answer.
- Farley's Fast-Rite ServiceFarley is awesome! He was prompt and through. My dishwasher is 17 years old and refrigerator is 20 yrs. I appreciated his honesty. He could have replaced the parts (just the dishwasher panel was $350) charged me labor and made money off of me. Instead because of the age of my appliances and the uncertainty of how much life left he recommend replacement. Which we did and are so happy! I contacted Farley again and he came out yesterday to check my dryer. He discovered a decking screw in my dryer drum. I had him clean the lint trap too. I highly recommend Farley and will continue to use his services!!! I am so grateful i found him on Angie's list
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAs usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceNew dishwasher would not come on. After checking circuit breaker, which was fine, the tech examined the inside of dw and found an electric wire that was not making contact.
- Farley's Fast-Rite ServiceExcellent-quick responsive to my call. Made an appointment for the next day. Show up just as scheduled and immediately went to work to find and correct the problem. Once the problem was identified he advised me of the cost to repair the problem. We talked about the repair and parts cost as opposed to the purchase cost of a new machine and I decided to not have the machine repaired. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. His advise and recommendation was very much appreciated. I feel that the price he charged for his service was more than fair. I would not hesitate to contact him again, if I should have the need for an appliance repair person in the future. I would most surely recommend him to anyone
- Advantage Service CompanyOver the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right
- Farley's Fast-Rite ServiceExcellent diagnosis and quick repair; fair price. Very professional and courteous, very prompt service.
- Farley's Fast-Rite ServiceIt’s working great thanks to Farley’s Fast Rite Service!!! I’m trying to decide the next thing I can hire him to fix!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceThe repairman arrived on time, quickly tested and assessed the issue, and gave me several options for partial replacement to see if that would be sufficient, or complete replacement of all related parts (ice maker, water inlet valve and water line). The difference in cost including labor was minimal, so I opted to replace the entire system, which I thought was I found quite reasonable at $400 including tax. (I'd priced the parts in advance online from the manufacturer, and the part prices were comparable for name-brand parts. I like that the parts and labor were both warrantied for a year. The repair was completed within 2 hours from arrival, and I'm pleased to report that the new ice maker has been performing well with no issues for several weeks now
Appliance Repair Experts in Searcy
- Business Description:Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-909Recent Review:It went very good. He was a very nice, knowledgeable young man and we would highly recommend him.Donald G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Central Appliance services all of central Arkansas with six service technicians (Little Rock, North Little Rock, Cabot, Jacksonville, Conway, Greenbrier, Benton, Bryant, Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, and all the surrounding areas. We offer immediate 24 hour service at competitive prices. We also offer a free service call with repair, along with senior and military discounts
- Business Description:Kitchen Tune Up, located in Maumelle, AR is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in kitchen remodeling services. Services offered span a broad range of options for the homeowner and include: custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, cabinet wood restoration, cabinet modifications, and kitchen design services. The showroom is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and by appointment for additonal times and on Friday. In –home consultations are provided as a compliment..
- Business Description:We are your locally owned, nationwide appliance repair company founded on customer service. With over 20 years experience, our level of expertise of the appliances we service and care for your home will leave you with a smile on your face! We work on all brands of appliances, and accept all major credit cards! Call us today
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We are christian owned and operated,no trip charge if in Little rock and surounding area.We charge a 60.00 service fee plus retail price on parts,service fee covers first hours labor,after first hour,70.00 per hour. Most repairs can be completed in first hour.Labor warranted for 30 days,parts 30 to 90 days depending on part used.We appreciate your business.Wee will meet or beat any documented price period.on same appliance.All our work is done in your home Good customer service and satisfacti..Recent Review:HORRIBLE service! Took apart our trash compactor. Charged us for doing so. Picked up wrong part and never came back to repair...in fact called us back to say didn't know how to fix the issue. Told us to get someone else. He did fix our dryer button to the tune of $132. Next time dryer was used it broke! At the time he took apart our trash compactor he took our book to the trash compactor (book I had for 10 years since we built our house) and was supposed to return next day. After calling him for almost a year trying to get our book back he now tells me to just buy a new one! DO NOT USE THIS PERSON AS HE NOT RELIABLE!!!! HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!!!Pancho E.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
Deals in Searcy for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- After Hours Appliance Repair L.L.C.128 Archer Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arkansas Appliance & A/C4600 Hoffman Road
Little Rock, Arkansas
- ARKANSAS APPLIANCE & A/C INC4600 Hoffman Road
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company
- Benet Maintenance202 W Woodruff Ave
- Benet Maintenance
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Carl and Sons Appliance Repair6620 Sheridan Rd
- Central Appliance ServicePO Box 6558
- Central One Service LLC4100 E Kiehl Ave
- Comfort Air Systems1116 S Highway 161
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CRAIG ASHER1592 FORBUS RD
- Custom RV Services352 Hwy 65 North
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- EUELLS PLUMBING COMPANY INC13200 LAUREL OAKS DR
Little Rock, Arkansas
- EUELLS PLUMBING COMPANY INC
- GE Factory Service8121 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy600 Elsinger Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy11800 CHENAL PKWY
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4229 E MCCAIN BLVD
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
- GE Factory Service
- ISOM'S APPLIANCE REPAIR509 W PLEASURE AVE
- ISOM'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Metro Appliances & More8800 Maumelle Blvd.
- Metro Appliances & More
- Oak Forest Plumbing Co Inc8303 Stagecoach Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Oak Forest Plumbing Co Inc
- Pro Appliance Service Inc38 Cypress Creek Dr
- Pro Appliance Service Inc
- THAT'S PERFECTION, LLC8 Weaver Cir
- THAT'S PERFECTION, LLC
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC940 Velvet Ridge Rd
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC