If your dishes aren’t getting as clean as you’d like them, there are a surprising number of causes. Find out if you need to rinse your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or if you’re just wasting time and water.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bee Branch , AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bee Branch
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Certified Appliance SvcCouldn't be happier. First called about a month ago with an ice maker problem. Kyle quickly trouble-shot and said it was the water valve not closing completely because of Bella Vista's hard water. He ordered the part, but while waiting, the problem seemed to fix itself. I asked if we could cancel the return trip to install the part, and he said that'd be OK since they could use the valve on another job. He also told me I'd probably want him back in a couple of weeks when the valve acted up again. A couple of weeks later, the door water dispenser began leaking, and when Kyle returned my call, he said the problem would still be the water valve. I asked him to order it again, he came out, replaced the valve, and all is well with the ice maker and water dispenser. Kyle was courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable, and the ladies I spoke with in setting up appointments were equally interested in great customer service. One of the reasons I originally went with these folks was a service call charge that was less than half of what others were quoting - $30. That was to be applied to any labor cost, but since I cancelled the installation of the first part, I was willing to pay that separately. However, they held the work order open, knowing I'd be calling back, and they treated installation of the second part as if it was the first. Just a really great bunch of people to work with
- Halpain's Appliance RepairHe is really great. He doesn't charge too much for a visit. He has done great work for me. I think his business is doing well, which doesn't surprise me because he is good.
- Shook's HVACR ServicePerfect He came when he said he would, used a temporary solution until the correct part could be purchased and worked around our schedule for the follow-up call to install the new part. The new part had no warranty and he guaranteed it for a year.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called them late Monday night and left a message. They called me back first thing in the morning and scheduled me in for that Thursday afternoon. However they had a reschedule by another client and moved me Wednesday afternoon which was terrific. Our repairman was on time and quickly pinpointed the issue. He had the part already and quickly fixed the problem. We also received pointers on how to make our washer last longer. All in all a terrific experience especially for one that can be stressful. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Hopefully, though, we won't have any further issues..
- Certified Appliance SvcOur washer would not drain and there was a smell of burned rubber. Our assumption was that the belt had broken. We called Certified Appliance Service and they were able to come the same day. Joe looked and told that the drain pump bearing had gone bad and the drain pump was frozen. He had a replacement with him. Once he removed the drain pump, he showed me how it could be seen by comparing it to the new drain pump. The job was completed quickly and efficiently, and we are pleased with the work
- Charles H HardingHe is the best. You can trust him with your house keys. He's honest, dependable, and reasonably priced. He is the man I would recommend.
Last update on September 8, 2020
Appliance Repair Experts in Bee Branch
Deals in Bee Branch for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Not every appliance malfunction needs to be addressed by a professional. Try these eight DIY appliance repair jobs to save money.
The kitchen presents the greatest risk of fire in your home. Prepare yourself by knowing how to put out a kitchen fire.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fairfield Bay,
- Greers Ferry,
- Heber Springs,
- Rose Bud,
- Tumbling Shoals,
appliance repair services in Bee Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Advantage Service Company
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair