If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mountain View, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mountain View
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Shook's HVACR ServicePerfect He came when he said he would, used a temporary solution until the correct part could be purchased and worked around our schedule for the follow-up call to install the new part. The new part had no warranty and he guaranteed it for a year.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called them late Monday night and left a message. They called me back first thing in the morning and scheduled me in for that Thursday afternoon. However they had a reschedule by another client and moved me Wednesday afternoon which was terrific. Our repairman was on time and quickly pinpointed the issue. He had the part already and quickly fixed the problem. We also received pointers on how to make our washer last longer. All in all a terrific experience especially for one that can be stressful. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Hopefully, though, we won't have any further issues..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceHe determined that the controls were broken and recommended that we purchase another dishwasher as it would cost $495 to repair and the original dishwasher probably cost less than that. He further explained that most dishwashers, regardless of cost, generally last 3-5 years. Therefore, he recommended that we purchase an inexpensive one and toss it when it no longer worked. He also explained the pros/cons of ultra quiet dishwashers and energy efficient dishwashers. I was very impressed that he took additional time to educate me in an area that I was unfamiliar with
- BUD'S HOME APPLIANCE CTRVery helpful people, including receptionist. Came to house when promised and did job quickly and professionally.
- Certified Appliance SvcOur frig went on the blink so I called around the next morning to see who could get out real soon so we wouldn't lose everything in the frig and freezer. I called certified and told them the situation, they made an appt and put us on a waiting list in case they could get out sooner. To my joy they called back within 2 hrs to see if I could meet them. The technician was in the area between appts and made the time to fit us in, because he understood our predicament. I was so happy to have someone come out so quickly, he fixed our condenser issue quite fast and I thought the bill was well within reason...especially since I had an operational frig within 2 hrs of placing my call. I will call them again without hesitation and would also recommend them to others
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceOn several occasions we have had drain problems with our french door refrigerator. Ice builds up in the bottom and then melts onto the floor. Luckily we took the extended warranty on this appliance and the repairs have all been covered. Recently we had the icing problem again and A-tech Appliance sent repairmen. The A-tech men were very professional and friendly. They explained that Whirlpool had come out with a fix for our issue and they had a replacement drain tube assembly that would eliminate the iced up drain. In no time they had the part installed, removed the ice from the freezer floor and cleaned up their work area. We were advised that there should be no more problems but that we should call if there was. The A-tech repairmen really knew their stuff. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I will definitely call them first if we have any issues with any appliance
Appliance Repair Experts in Mountain View
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Mountain View for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Calico Rock
- Fairfield Bay
- Greers Ferry
- Tumbling Shoals
- Mountain Home
- Horseshoe Bend
- Heber Springs
- Evening Shade
appliance repair services in Mountain View
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair