Cutting drywall is simple but takes practice to do well. Learn how to cut drywall to make your sheetrock installation project a snap.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Harrison
- Edward KintzingerVery good. Broke down the work in sections so we didn't have too much distraction through the whole house. Cleaning up was awesome
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Edward KintzingerEd was great at communicating when he was coming and leaving and on his progress. He did a great job and even called a week later to make sure we were happy.
- T.D.S. PaintingPERFECT! Ted & Diane do proffessional high quality work for a fair price. They finished ahead of schedule and their work was above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier! We'll be using them on our next project.
- Gregory DrywallAfter finding Duane on Angie's List, he was prompt to return my call and started the job within a few days. Duane and Jay were both courteous and professional in their approach to the job. After agreeing on a price, they asked if they could start that same day and put in a good 3 hours of work. They then put in another solid 3 days to complete the job. The job was done without any complaints on my part. The final finish ready for paint work was flawless. Duane and Jay did a good job of cleaning up at the end of everyday which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Duane for any drywall work
- Gregory DrywallHe did a great job and we didn't have any complaints. He called my back immediately after I called and let him know I was interested in his services. He came by and gave me an estimate. He got started two days after the estimate. He was prompt, he was here everyday and he finished the job when he said he was going to
- Gregory DrywallMr Gregory came out to the house to give us a free estimate and stayed within that estimate, so there were no surprises. He completed all the jobs in a professional and timely manner. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional drywall installer in the Tri-Lakes area.
- Wilson DrywallI think Steve at Wilson Drywall and his whole team did an excellent job. I just wish he had been closer to my area but He did my job despite the distance and for a great price! If I mentioned anything else that I needed or asked him about things during the project, he was helpful and made sure that it got done. I definitely recommend his company
- Gregory DrywallHe suggested that he just repair the damage instead of replacing the entire piece of or drywall. This actually saved me about $300.
- UltimateHandyman10 LLCThe work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timeline
Last update on March 16, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Harrison
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Installing new drywall requires a deft hand and an experienced craftsmen, say highly rated Atlanta drywall companies.
Is all drywall fire-resistant? The short answer is yes, but it’s complicated. Learn about the different types of drywall and what prevents them from burning.
Find drywall contractors in
- Green Forest,
- Diamond City,
- Blue Eye,
- Kissee Mills,
- Bull Shoals,
- Rockaway Beach,
- Merriam Woods Village,
- Kimberling City,
- Reeds Spring,
- Branson West,
drywall contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
LAMPE, Missouri 65681
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services1088 Eglantine Rd
Shirley, Arkansas 72153
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
Buffalo, Missouri 65622
- Organic Family Solutions
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.