Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 7 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Reeds Spring
- UltimateHandyman10 LLCThe work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to start on 7/20/2021. Contractor contacts me on 7/19 to say his wife has Covid. I requested he work anyways as long as he's feeling well. Work starts on 7/21/2021. Contractor works for 2 hours on that day and leaves... work continues over the next several days (sometimes and hour then leaving, sometimes 6 hours)... floor is not done as of yet. 7/26 the contractor contacts me and says he has Covid and is not feeling well. 8/2 contractor contacts me to say he and his employee will be here on Wednesday, 8/5. We had an inspection that day and since we hadn't heard from this guy in a few days, we hired an additional contractor to finish the job. Requested no refund of any of the cash that was paid, no refund was offered either. All in all, the work he did was great, but don't expect it done in a given timeline
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Edward KintzingerEd was great at communicating when he was coming and leaving and on his progress. He did a great job and even called a week later to make sure we were happy.
- T.D.S. PaintingPERFECT! Ted & Diane do proffessional high quality work for a fair price. They finished ahead of schedule and their work was above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier! We'll be using them on our next project.
- Gregory DrywallHe did a great job and we didn't have any complaints. He called my back immediately after I called and let him know I was interested in his services. He came by and gave me an estimate. He got started two days after the estimate. He was prompt, he was here everyday and he finished the job when he said he was going to
- Gregory DrywallHe suggested that he just repair the damage instead of replacing the entire piece of or drywall. This actually saved me about $300.
- Gregory DrywallMr Gregory came out to the house to give us a free estimate and stayed within that estimate, so there were no surprises. He completed all the jobs in a professional and timely manner. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional drywall installer in the Tri-Lakes area.
- Gregory DrywallAfter finding Duane on Angie's List, he was prompt to return my call and started the job within a few days. Duane and Jay were both courteous and professional in their approach to the job. After agreeing on a price, they asked if they could start that same day and put in a good 3 hours of work. They then put in another solid 3 days to complete the job. The job was done without any complaints on my part. The final finish ready for paint work was flawless. Duane and Jay did a good job of cleaning up at the end of everyday which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Duane for any drywall work
- Wilson DrywallI think Steve at Wilson Drywall and his whole team did an excellent job. I just wish he had been closer to my area but He did my job despite the distance and for a great price! If I mentioned anything else that I needed or asked him about things during the project, he was helpful and made sure that it got done. I definitely recommend his company
Drywall Contractors in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Chris did an excellent job framing out a lean-to for our horses. He also redid all the drywall in our bedrooms. Very honest and trustworthy individual who does high-quality work! Can’t wait for our next projectMatt C.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:Temple Remodeling and Repairs has done everything from minor plumbing repairs to full-scale remodels. We do paint, drywall, minor electric, baseboard and trim, flooring, tile, etc. We are licensed and insured and tackle every job as if it were our own home. We have 6 years experience between the two of us and provide 1 year warranties on all services. Let us make your house a homeRecent Review:Came on date and time scheduled. Very professional and courteous. Quality work including installation, painting and sealing of baseboards. Very nice work. Friendly and good work ethic.Sandra W.
- Business Description:Cardinel Handyman Services is a reputable handyman company that was established back in 2004 and boasts a team of talented professionals with over 23 years of experience in the trade. What makes our professional handyman solutions special, you might ask? Based in Forsyth, MO, here is what you might find interesting about usRecent Review:Daniel didn't have the courtesy to write a reasonable message. He only wrote, I'm moving to Missouri in 2 weeks. So I replied, Then you should remove yourself from Angie's List. Then he wrote a rude message back. I got upset and wrote one back to him. This went on for 4-5 messages. He finally back out. Yes, I shouldn't have lowered myself to his level but I dispise rude contract labor! I'll never use Angie's List again! Horrible experienceMr. Mark and Mrs Tess K.
- Business Description:Work from bid of cost plus.Recent Review:We still love our custom built home that Dan Hopper built for us 6yrs ago! Not having to hire an Architect was a Big plus for us. Dan does his own designs and all of his craftsmanship is excellent including his beautiful signature custom built cabinetry. Extremely knowledgeable with years of experience Dan was also Fair and Honest with us throughout the building process. Stopping in recently to do a few repairs for us with "No Charge", was totally unexpected but very much appreciated! Dan not only built our home but a long term relationship built onTrust! Thank you, Dan Donna KenyoDonna K.
- Business Description:T & S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services is a locally owned small business, established in 1987 by Terry Sorrell, offering home maintenance solutions to suit every budget throughout Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We are your one stop shop to for all your home maintenance needs. We can help with your “Honey Do” List, regular maintenance, home repairs, remodels, room additions, porches, and decks. No job is too big or small. Give us a call for your free quote today. Plumbing..Recent Review:I own a 100-year-old craftsman and had a room requiring a flooring transition on my original wood floors, a closet door frame install, recessed lighting, and a fan installation. T & S went above and beyond. They looked for vintage flooring to match and customized the old-fashioned trim to match perfectly - no easy task b/c this trim and flooring type is no longer made. They smoothed and prepped the wall (plaster/lathe/wallpaper - difficult to work with) for me in areas not related to the lighting installation, knowing I’d be painting soon. Fast, friendly, and professional service. They were prepared with all supplies. They cleaned and organized the work space thoroughly before leaving every day they were there (2-3 days). They were responsive and straightforward throughout the project, gave helpful advice when I asked, and sought out ways to save me money. The transformation was major and i’m very happy with the resultsAmber D.
- Business Description:Drywall repair & renovation, professional paint services...Recent Review:Ed was great at communicating when he was coming and leaving and on his progress. He did a great job and even called a week later to make sure we were happy.Michael W.
- Business Description:Thanks for checking out KD Signature Construction! My name is Kody and I am the owner/operator. I have 10 years of experience in Commercial Construction and have 7 years of experience in Residential Construction. I believe this is what the Lord has lead me to do, helping people with what I know best. Looking forward to working with youRecent Review:KD Signature Construction delivered excellent results in a timely manner. The KD crew went above and beyond to assure my project specifications were achieved on time and on budget. I highly recommend.David R.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Kaus Construction The Home Builders We are a full line construction company, family owned and operated. We are third generation builders. No job is too small. At Kaus construction we are friendly and aim to please our clients. We are happy to say we have been servicing the Ozarks since 1984. At Kaus construction we offer lots of services. Fax: (573) 346-625Recent Review:Rocky built us an amazing house in Linn Creek. This is our vacation second home as we live and work in St. Louis. We first had Rocky demolish the old house that we currently had and then he built an amazing beauty from the concrete up 46 feet tall! It’s a sight to see from the lake. Stunning! We researched builders in the area and chose our top 3. Rocky is the “real deal” and a straight shooter and became our first choice to build this home. He is very honest and credible. When we went for our new home loan, the other two builders were not approved by the bank but Rocky was approved immediately. If you want a gorgeous custom home built, drama-free, this is your guy! We still use Rocky to do various projects. He is getting ready to build a master suite in the basement of this home. I will try and post pictures on hereAmy P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Branson West
- Kimberling City
- Cape Fair
- Walnut Shade
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Blue Eye
- Shell Knob
- Kissee Mills
- Green Forest
drywall contractors in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Cardinel Handyman Services116 Blunk Ter
- Carr's Custom Painting241 Double O Nine Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- CC Painting LLC1342 Methodist Church Road
- CertaPro Painters of Springfield3003 E Chestnut Expy 105
- Craftsmen unlimited 137 Iris Dr
- c&h painting
- Edward Kintzinger121 Lakeshore Drive
Kimberling City, Missouri
- Edward Kintzinger
- First Impressions Property Management LLC329 Indian Valley Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- First Impressions Property Management LLC
- GreenStick LLC519 Ance Creek Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- GreenStick LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hans Jessee1803 bunker hill dr
- Haulotte Construction Services22351 Westmoreland Rd
- Home Improvement and Repairs12 Lakeshore Drive
Kimberling City, Missouri
- HOPPER CONSTRUCTION CO5484 S HARMONY AVE
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Keifer's Plastering1158 Edgemont Blvd
- Keifer's Plastering
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- Proper Builds1919 E Meadow Dr
- Proper Builds
- Rock of Ages Painting359 Green Acres Rd
- Rock of Ages Painting
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services1475 N. West Ave
- Tampico's drywall & paint 1938 N Hillcrest Ave
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Truitts Roofing LLC4800 N 22nd St
- T&S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services
- Wallpaper Excellence
- Wallpaper Excellence