When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Selma, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Selma
- Ace Maintenance & RepairTech said it was bearing gone bad. He said, based on the age of the washer, six years old, and cost of replacement part, >$300, plus labor cost, he would not recommend repairing.
- Onsite ServiceThe service was completed with professionalism. Any questions I had in regards to the repair of my dryer was answered in a quickly manner. I would refer this company to all of my family and friends.
- Cohen's Electronics-AppliancesArrived with part needed. Called 15 min before arriving. Arrived on time. Serviceman was polite and careful. Hasselfree repair.
- Hare Appliance ServicesHe called approximately 30 mins before he arrived to let me know he was coming. Went through the troubleshooting process and allowed me to watch what he was doing. Was very polite the entire time, unlike some other companies in the area (J&B appliance). The problem ended up being a hose. He trimmed about 1/2" from the hose and now it works like a champ. Simple solution. Paid in cash and he gave a discount! Don't expect it for large/long jobs. It might have been 15-20 minutes for this job
- Hare Appliance ServicesFrom the moment I telephoned this appliance repair service, they were upfront about their service call charge and promised that they could be out the next day. They were courteous, efficient, and very knowledgeable in their line of work. We were pleased with the overall visit.
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.I had to reschedule my appointment twice. It was no problem. They gave me a time from 10 to 12. They show up at 10. The tech was very professional. He went immediately to work. He trouble shoot the problem. Even the issue had stop, he was able to figure out the problem and recreate the sound I was hearing. He thoroughly explained the problem. The problem lied in the blower fan motor. It wasn't broke but it was about to go out. They replace it in one hour. The temp in my house only rose to 75 degrees which is good for the South. They didn't leave a mess when they left. While working the tech got call from his boss who was checking on the status of the job. At 20 mins later the boss show up to assist. I was very impressed. I have dealt with a lot of repair companies and they are by far one of the top companies for my area
- Ace ApplianceAce disassembled my stacked laundry dryer to repair/oil the wheels that were making a horrible squeeling noise when in use.
- General's One Hour Air & General PlumbingThe secretary told me that the service man would not be able to come to my house until after lunch but Darryl made it before 10:00 AM and diagnosed my problem within 10 minutes and gave a very reasonable price to repair my appliance. And now my refrigerator is cooling again.
- Allan Appliance Repair ServiceVery well. Part was ordered and appointment scheduled. Arrived in a timely manner and fixed ice maker very quickly.
- Hare Appliance ServicesIt went very well He came out when he said he would. He had the correct part He had to take time to disassemble and defrost and then replace the part, make sire that all was working then, clean up. He also gave us some good advise about other possible work.
Appliance Repair Experts in Selma
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:It was wonderful as it is easy and value for money also we learned something to fix the issues with real person online, it is really worth it.Sundara S.
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of experience with all things related to electrical, refrigeration, and HVAC. I recently obtained the certifications to take that experience and start my own business. I believe in integrity, and treating all of my customers just like family. Give me a call for all of your residential and commercial heating and AC needs today!
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Selma for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sardis City
- Marion Junction
- Fort Deposit
appliance repair services in Selma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Flame Sales & Service140 Leigh Dr
- Blue Flame Sales & Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Onsite Service10 Crest Dr
- Onsite Service
- Sears690 Mcqueen Smith Rd S