Allsouth Appliance Group

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2010

AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama. ...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

09/16/2020

The repairman was very courteous and did excellent work getting my 31 year old refrigerator working again. He came within 45 minutes of my call. It only took a little while and I highly recommend them. I will certainly hire them again if I need any repairs of that type again.

Description of Work
Repaired my old refrigerator.

06/19/2018

I bought a dishwasher drove down to the warehouse and they loaded it on my truck.

Description of Work
Purchased a new dishwasher. No work was done by Allsouth.

05/26/2018

Very well, service rep. was verry helpful & answered all questions.

Description of Work
Purchased a electric stove top

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

06/26/2017

The salesman (Bob) was very knowledgeable about the dishwashers they had in stock - he offered a price comparable to the big box retailers, and I prefer to do business with locally owned companies, so I purchased from AllSouth.

Description of Work
I needed a new dishwasher.

06/20/2016

Glenn Hite provides sales assistance to replace our existing washer and dryer. He was very knowledgeable and informative. Sales and purchase went fine. Installers were great. Only disappointing thing was they ran all over my yard with their truck making a mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
Sales and installation of new washer and dryer.

01/26/2014

Their service representative went out of his way to save me money and was very patient that I was not available when he first arrived. They are very competent and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a part on my range and fixed a cracked hose in an ice machine.

01/21/2014

Fixed ice maker and the job was great.

07/03/2013

Installer shows up on time and makes installation in about 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Installation of a new KUDE70FXSS Kitchenaid Dishwasher

Category appliance repair","appliance sales company

04/04/2013

Other estimates were up to $1100. Replacement with a "real" frige (Name brand, 30yr. type)would be up to $2200 + cabinet work. We are pleased and relieved! Jaro is the Man!

Description of Work
Replaced the dryer, filter and evaporator on our 14 year old built in Sub Zero frige. Evacuated, then refilled the system.

10/30/2012

Was very satisfied with the company from start to finish.

Description of Work
Home ice maker not cooling. I had already had another repairman out from another company that just looked at it and said he didn't see anything wrong and charged a service fee. The repairman from AllSouth looked very carefully, opened the bottom and tested parts. He said a major part was worn out and would have to be replaced. The part cost almost half as much as a new ice maker. Since it was over 10 years old, he suggested just replacing the ice maker.

Appliance Repair - Large, Appliance Sales