Kitchen exhaust fans improve indoor air quality. Learn more about how these ducted (vented) and ductless motorized devices work and why they're an important feature in your home.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Deatsville, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Deatsville
- Ace Maintenance & RepairTech said it was bearing gone bad. He said, based on the age of the washer, six years old, and cost of replacement part, >$300, plus labor cost, he would not recommend repairing.
- Onsite ServiceThe service was completed with professionalism. Any questions I had in regards to the repair of my dryer was answered in a quickly manner. I would refer this company to all of my family and friends.
- Cohen's Electronics-AppliancesArrived with part needed. Called 15 min before arriving. Arrived on time. Serviceman was polite and careful. Hasselfree repair.
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.I had to reschedule my appointment twice. It was no problem. They gave me a time from 10 to 12. They show up at 10. The tech was very professional. He went immediately to work. He trouble shoot the problem. Even the issue had stop, he was able to figure out the problem and recreate the sound I was hearing. He thoroughly explained the problem. The problem lied in the blower fan motor. It wasn't broke but it was about to go out. They replace it in one hour. The temp in my house only rose to 75 degrees which is good for the South. They didn't leave a mess when they left. While working the tech got call from his boss who was checking on the status of the job. At 20 mins later the boss show up to assist. I was very impressed. I have dealt with a lot of repair companies and they are by far one of the top companies for my area
- General's One Hour Air & General PlumbingThe secretary told me that the service man would not be able to come to my house until after lunch but Darryl made it before 10:00 AM and diagnosed my problem within 10 minutes and gave a very reasonable price to repair my appliance. And now my refrigerator is cooling again.
- Hare Appliance ServicesFrom the moment I telephoned this appliance repair service, they were upfront about their service call charge and promised that they could be out the next day. They were courteous, efficient, and very knowledgeable in their line of work. We were pleased with the overall visit.
- Hare Appliance ServicesHe called approximately 30 mins before he arrived to let me know he was coming. Went through the troubleshooting process and allowed me to watch what he was doing. Was very polite the entire time, unlike some other companies in the area (J&B appliance). The problem ended up being a hose. He trimmed about 1/2" from the hose and now it works like a champ. Simple solution. Paid in cash and he gave a discount! Don't expect it for large/long jobs. It might have been 15-20 minutes for this job
- Hare Appliance ServicesIt went very well He came out when he said he would. He had the correct part He had to take time to disassemble and defrost and then replace the part, make sire that all was working then, clean up. He also gave us some good advise about other possible work.
- Ace ApplianceAce disassembled my stacked laundry dryer to repair/oil the wheels that were making a horrible squeeling noise when in use.
- Tatums Appliance RepairAbout a month ago my oven stopped heating above 275 degrees so I called my home warranty service who sent out a repairman after a two week wait. The so-called repairman looked at the oven and stated that it could not be repaired nor could a replacement part be found (on a 10 year old Maytag) charged me a $50.00 service fee and left . I was given the name and number for Tatum's Appliance repair and when I called he promptly set and appointment date and came out on time as promised. After he brief exam of the oven he diagnosed the problem and had it repaired within 20 minutes of his arrival. Prior to leaving I mentioned that my garbage disposal didn't work and hadn't since I purchased my home a year ago. He examined it found the problem and had it repaired in 15 minutes at no extra charge than his agreed upon price ($65.00) for the initial oven repair
Appliance Repair Experts in Deatsville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Semper Fi Heating and Air is a family-owned and operated business. After returning from two oversea tours as a Marine, owner Luke Kerby pursued and earned an A.A.S. in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) from Southern Union Community College. SemperFi offers complete HVAC servicing, installs, and insulation. We are known for our customer service. Whatever the job may be, we are "always faithful" and loyal to those we serve. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or..Recent Review:Fantastic job!!! Best by far in Auburn!! Luke took time from his family to assist my daughter, who's in college, when her ac went out in her trailer. He was prompt and thorough with his assessment. The ac was repaired and running within the hour. A must call if you have ac problems in the future. Don't call the big outfit companies that make up repairs you don't need, call SemperFi for all your heating and air needs!!Benita H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama.
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of experience with all things related to electrical, refrigeration, and HVAC. I recently obtained the certifications to take that experience and start my own business. I believe in integrity, and treating all of my customers just like family. Give me a call for all of your residential and commercial heating and AC needs today!
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Deatsville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find appliance repair services in
- Hope Hull
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
appliance repair services in Deatsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Flame Sales & Service140 Leigh Dr
- Blue Flame Sales & Service
- LLP Home Maintenance & Repairs445 Deatsville Hwy
- LLP Home Maintenance & Repairs
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Onsite Service10 Crest Dr
- Onsite Service
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.1849 Hwy 31 N
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
- Sears690 Mcqueen Smith Rd S
- The Temperature Pros3206 Wellington Rd
- The Temperature Pros