Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Montgomery, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Montgomery
- Ace Maintenance & RepairTech said it was bearing gone bad. He said, based on the age of the washer, six years old, and cost of replacement part, >$300, plus labor cost, he would not recommend repairing.
- Onsite ServiceThe service was completed with professionalism. Any questions I had in regards to the repair of my dryer was answered in a quickly manner. I would refer this company to all of my family and friends.
- Cohen's Electronics-AppliancesArrived with part needed. Called 15 min before arriving. Arrived on time. Serviceman was polite and careful. Hasselfree repair.
- Hare Appliance ServicesHe called approximately 30 mins before he arrived to let me know he was coming. Went through the troubleshooting process and allowed me to watch what he was doing. Was very polite the entire time, unlike some other companies in the area (J&B appliance). The problem ended up being a hose. He trimmed about 1/2" from the hose and now it works like a champ. Simple solution. Paid in cash and he gave a discount! Don't expect it for large/long jobs. It might have been 15-20 minutes for this job read less
- Ace ApplianceAce disassembled my stacked laundry dryer to repair/oil the wheels that were making a horrible squeeling noise when in use.
- Allan Appliance Repair ServiceVery well. Part was ordered and appointment scheduled. Arrived in a timely manner and fixed ice maker very quickly.
- Hare Appliance ServicesFrom the moment I telephoned this appliance repair service, they were upfront about their service call charge and promised that they could be out the next day. They were courteous, efficient, and very knowledgeable in their line of work. We were pleased with the overall visit.
- Hare Appliance ServicesIt went very well He came out when he said he would. He had the correct part He had to take time to disassemble and defrost and then replace the part, make sire that all was working then, clean up. He also gave us some good advise about other possible work.
- SearsIt was under a home warranty so I only paid the deductible. He knew what he was doing, he was professional, courteous and he got it fixed. It was great.
- Tatums Appliance RepairAbout a month ago my oven stopped heating above 275 degrees so I called my home warranty service who sent out a repairman after a two week wait. The so-called repairman looked at the oven and stated that it could not be repaired nor could a replacement part be found (on a 10 year old Maytag) charged me a $50.00 service fee and left . I was given the name and number for Tatum's Appliance repair and when I called he promptly set and appointment date and came out on time as promised. After he brief exam of the oven he diagnosed the problem and had it repaired within 20 minutes of his arrival. Prior to leaving I mentioned that my garbage disposal didn't work and hadn't since I purchased my home a year ago. He examined it found the problem and had it repaired in 15 minutes at no extra charge than his agreed upon price ($65.00) for the initial oven repair read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Montgomery
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of experience with all things related to electrical, refrigeration, and HVAC. I recently obtained the certifications to take that experience and start my own business. I believe in integrity, and treating all of my customers just like family. Give me a call for all of your residential and commercial heating and AC needs today! read lessRecent Review:It was great, they were very nice, polite, past, they charge less than the other company and it's just a great experienceBlondy m.
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama. read lessRecent Review:The repairman was very courteous and did excellent work getting my 31 year old refrigerator working again. He came within 45 minutes of my call. It only took a little while and I highly recommend them. I will certainly hire them again if I need any repairs of that type again read lessJanice P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
- Hope Hull
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
appliance repair services in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Appliance3601 Fairground Rd
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- As Salaam Enterprises P.O. Box 250363
- Affordable Appliance
- Blue Flame Sales & Service140 Leigh Dr
- Blue Flame Sales & Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Chandler Appliance Repair3114 Michigan Court
- Climate Pro USA1125 Noremac Rd
- Cohen's Electronics-Appliances2515 Eastern Blvd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- LLP Home Maintenance & Repairs445 Deatsville Hwy
- LLP Home Maintenance & Repairs
- MIDSTATE HEATING & COOLING598 MARSHALL DR
- MIDSTATE HEATING & COOLING
- Onsite Service10 Crest Dr
- Onsite Service
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.1849 Hwy 31 N
- Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies