Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide offers specific steps for fixing driveway drainage problems so you can enjoy your driveway— and dry feet.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Wasilla, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Wasilla
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping
- Rock LandscapingRuss and his crew did a great job under the added pressure of getting important parts of the project done before freeze-up. I also increased the scope of the project as we got into it and Russ was very responsive and worked with me and had great suggestions about how to most cost-effectively accomplish the additional work. Russ has lots of experience and knows what he is doing and the quality of the work is the best I've ever seen. I look forward to working with Russ on several projects in 2019
- Rock LandscapingThe final product simply is too nice. Now we have to improve the house to match the new landscaping and driveway. Russ proved to be an excellent, responsive contractor. I’ve zero complaints with his services and commend his rock wall construction crew for their skills and artistry.
- Rock LandscapingOutstanding! I contacted Russ on Saturday and by 5pm he had his supervisor come look at the job, responded with a quote and said he could have a crew start on Monday! As promised, his crew showed up Monday morning and immediately started working. By 4pm they had finished building a 4 ft high by 30 ft natural rock retaining wall AND cleaned up all the unused rock! Very professional and knowledgeable about building a beautiful natural rock retaining wall. While my job was just a small job, the service, price and professional treatment made me feel like is was a very big job. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out and maybe having them do more work next summer
- Rock LandscapingAll of the crew from Rock Landscaping was courteous and professional. They worked very efficiently to to do all our work. Additionally, Russ was extremely responsive to all our communications and was very easy to work with. I found the whole crew to be honest and responsive to our concerns throughout the project. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping for any hardscaping work and would not hesitate to hire them again if I needed more work done in the future
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCI posted an earlier review that I’ve been trying to retract to no avail. Please disregard the previous and only F given this company. Thank you
- MJM ServicesThe crews were friendly, professional, and on time. They did a great job and even suggested an additional area to be fixed while doing the ground work which greatly improved the job. Also helped load a couple of trees I chose to remove and loaded and hauled off the branches. Great job.
- Alaska Infrared AsphaltBill, came by to measure and layout the work to be performed. He gave us a very reasonable estimate, then put our home on the schedule. Before the scheduled date, Bill contacted us to confirm times, during the entire process, he kept us informed of progress, etc. the crew guys were polite and professional. If I had a question they answered it! I was impressed by the care they took to ensure no damage from heat or material effected my property. Exceptional job, for a very reasonable price
- Ace ProjexIt went well. They were good to work with. Everything we went through before the job started went very well. They were timely and did a good job. It was a good price. They were right on time.
- CADDO CONSTRUCTIONBack filled, set the grade and paved our driveway, the results are excellent. We highly recommend CADDO for all your paving needs.
Last update on October 11, 2019
Driveway Pavers in Wasilla
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You can improve the look and strength of your driveway by resealing it. Here's how much it costs to do it based on size, location, and type of sealant.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
driveway paving contractors in Wasilla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Lead Dog EnterprisesPO Box 873153
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Matsu Asphalt Maintenance, Inc547 E Mountain Ash Loop
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- MJM Services2550 Knik Goose Bay Rd
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Pioneer Peak AsphaltPO Box 876584
Wasilla, Alaska 99687
- Rock Landscaping5620 W Birch Harbor Dr
Wasilla, Alaska 99623
- Lead Dog Enterprises
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC6223 Eula St
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC
- CADDO CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 212852
Anchorage, Alaska 99521
- CADDO CONSTRUCTION
- GMG General, Inc8000 Petersburg St
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- GMG General, Inc
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Handyman Services of North America
- Sunshine Window CleaningPO Box 3705 Arctic Blvd #2241
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Sunshine Window Cleaning
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020