Rock Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2016

With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundations....

Septic Solutions

Septic Solutions

Innovative & Practical Septic Solutions For South Central Alaska. With easy financing and thorough free consultations, we offer: * Septic & Sewer Design And Installation * Diagnostics, Repair & Replacement * COSA & Video Pipe/Sewer Inspections * Ground Water Remediation * Foundation Sealing, Excavating & Regrading Let’s face it…You should be confident in your septic solution. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure all of our work is done properly and is guaranteed to last. Whether it’s repair of an existing tank or the installation of a new Advantex system, gain peace of mind knowing your long-term septic needs are being managed by the most knowledgeable in the industry. Septic Solutions carries the certifications & in-house engineering team necessary to design & install all types of septic systems. If you are having issues with your septic system, need a new system installed, or require a real estate septic inspection, we are dedicated to ensuring that you know your options for the most cost-effective, practical and long-term solution. Schedule your complimentary consultation today. We’d love to talk about your options & make sure you’re getting the septic solution you need.

06/18/2020

Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are still looking for an excavator to prep our cabin site.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Yes we are very busy this season I have to use the resources I have on the larger projects I’m sorry that we could not fit your project in this year

06/02/2020

Russ and his crew did an outstanding job. The rock retaining walls are exactly what we wanted and the yard was re-contoured and landscaped for erosion control. Very good crew, fast and very courteous. We were lucky to have the work done at the beginning of summer. Overall one of the smoothest job we had had done. Highly recommend them for anything that needs extra attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 2 rock retaining walls and landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a good experience working for you myself and my whole crew enjoyed your project thank you

11/07/2019

Russ, the owner of the company met us right away. He was very dedicated to his work, he gave us a quote within 20 mins and although he was hired another it's been my experience to get what you pay for. The crew was on time, professional and courteous. The works was left clean at the end of each day and only took 3 days as quoted. The owner kept me updated with photos throughout the entire project....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a foundation repair and waterproofing.

CATEGORY foundation repair

10/26/2019

amazing. russ and his crew is amazing and thorough and honest. always upfront and professional and will never cut corners. also russ knows his limits and will be the first to admit this. the best contractor i have ever dealt with anywhere in the united states! i also had a 24 by 24 garage built and a fence for my dogs and they leveled a shed and cabin on my property and built a wood shed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage/mold

CATEGORY landscaping

You’re so kind thank you have a great winter and I will see you next summer for phase 2

10/25/2019

They did a very fine job! They did what they say they're gonna do. They're on time , on budget and excellent. I would recommend them to anybody anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a custom sign with some paving and, some lawn maintenance and they put in some new sod.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping Design & Construction. Retaining Walls. Decks. Patios. Pavers. Driveways. Water Management.

Sod.