Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Nikiski, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Nikiski
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Las Vegas Handyman & HVACFixed broken doorknob, also worked on garage door. I live in Alaska, so I really rely on Angie's List for reliable service providers in LV. They were very professional, prompt, and coordinated with my daughter, who lives in the home. I will use them again.
- Absolute Overhead Door ServiceMy service man was on time and very nice and knowledgeable. He did a fantastic job of making my garage door quiet again. He even had an extra remote for me to purchase as our other one only works half the time. I would definitely use Absolute Overhead again.
- All About DoorsI did notice after he was done the door did sound much quieter. The mechanism on the door seemed smoother and tighter after he was finished. The price was good.
- Jensen ConstructionDay one- Came on time, around 9am dropped off tools, went to get supplies, came back after short period of time, went straight to work, installed all three doors and locks in the first day and insulated as well. Left around 4pm. Day Two- Came about 9 exactly. Finished all detail work with doors (trim, molding inside and out). Started on Pantry and desk in closets, asked me where all shelving was to be done ( how many shelves, how much room I needed for certain things). Finished pantry and almost finished the desk with shelves. Left about 4pm. Day 3- Came at 9. Finished desk area, added an outlet in the closet for us. Fixed holes in floor do to pervious shelving. Started new closet next to washer and dryer. Made custom space for vacuums, and a place to hang laundry/coats, and shelves for laundry necessities in the new closet. Fixed old bifold doors on the desk closet. Fixed a lose door on pantry. Looked at everything together, talked about future jobs we would eventually need done. They cleaned up and left around 2
- Alaska Garage Door & RepairExcellent! Cables broke on a Saturday, Alaska Garage Door & Repair was able to give us a 3 hour window to expect the repairman on Sunday and he showed up and was finished in that time frame. He Installed a new pair of cables, set cables and wound springs, serviced and lubricated the door, and ensured the garage door/opener was working properly before leaving. There was an additional fee for weekend service, but worth it to have our garage working
- Frontier Garage DoorPrompt & Exceptional service! Quickly replaced two springs on my two-car garage door within an hour. Very responsive, friendly and service rates were great as well. Highly recommended!
- Frontier Garage DoorSteve spent quite a bit of time diagnosing and repairing the opener. He lent me a working unit while we waited for parts, saved me a lot of trouble messing around with having to lift a very heavy door. Very professional, friendly and prompt.
- Frontier Garage DoorFrontier was very responsive. They were busy, but still came right away, made temporary repairs, then came back when time permitted and finished up. Very professional and thorough!
- AMERICAN OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR REPAIRI had a heavy door and AMERICAN OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR REPAIR stated the existing broken spring was actually not rated for the weight of the door. He went to get heavier springs with no additional cost. I had both springs replaced. Knowledgeable. Responsive. Fast. Professional. Great work.
Garage Door Companies in Nikiski
- Business Description:garage door repair light framing garage door opener repair and or replacement all major credit cards acceptedRecent Review:Very friendly guy working with his son..tammy P.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Door Tech, LLC is a full service garage and hangar door contractor. We have commercial and sectional doors in stock, along with electric operators and parts. We do not use subcontractors. All our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance for your protection. Angie's list members receive a 5% discount on labor for repairs. Just mention you saw us on Angie's list when you callRecent Review:Absolutely impressed with their service, punctuality, and the value received. Installer came by and went over door framing with me twice (!) because I wanted to make sure everything was exactly right for them. They even accommodated me to the point of recommending a cheaper door variant and installed twin door locks. The former was to remove the previously ordered windows form the door order and the latter was due to us not installing an operator at this time. Both were because the reason we built the garage in the first place is the thieving that is currently out of control in the valley now. <br /> I would absolutely recommend this business and their services to others. We saved over $500 between the Home Depot door and this door and this door is of higher quality and higher R value (16). <br /Steve P.
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:24 years doing business in AlaskaRecent Review:Excellent, timely service. I have been working with RAM Services for years now and the responsiveness and professionalism of the technicians is consistently top notch. My brother-in-law comments on how quiet the garage door is every time he visits. I really appreciate being able to rely on RAM Services. <br /Katharine L.
- Business Description:We are the best at what we do in Alaska.
- Business Description:Gutter Repair and ReplacementRecent Review:Good phone call, no actual action on their part to get the job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:At Garage Doors of Alaska, we are celebrated through out our community because of our professional work ethic, and our commitment to completing all projects timely and affordably. Our specialists are some of the industry's best. They understand the nuts and bolts of garage doors and are dedicated to educating our customers. You can be assured that when you do business with Garage Doors of Alaska you're only getting the best. We work hard to maintain affordable pricing. We also find it impera..Recent Review:Delighted that they came with short notice. Initially appeared that the entire unit would need to be replaced but on further checking, found out that a simple replacement part fixed the unit.Robert W.
- Business Description:Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC is a locally owned and operated franchise of Garage Experts International, LLC. Garage Experts of Alaska, LLC is a specialty contractor for your garage improvement needs. All work is done in house, no sub contractors. Seasonal promotions available. Cash, Check, and all major credit cards are accepted as payment for servicesRecent Review:Asa did an excellent job. He provided great customer service and made sure our floors came out exactly as we wanted them.Alan S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
garage door companies in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- MB General Contractor6151 Barry Ave.
- MB General Contractor
- PIONEER DOOR INC5753 E BLUE LUPINE DR
- PIONEER DOOR INC