Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Nikiski, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Nikiski
- Aurora ServiceThe owner is honest, efficient, offering reasonable price and good quality service, we had another estimate from another company their attitude toward customer service is not great, price is unreasonable, that is why I google search found Aurora . Thanks for their community service , as most citizens are struggle financially, a reasonable price , ( instead of too much profit ) will bring blessings to the company. Heaven is waiting for all of us and watching what we do
- Perfection Home RepairsWent great. Have used Perfection Home Repairs before and WILL USE THEM AGAIN! Quality work, priced right, responsive, and trustworthy.
- Repair As Needed LLCIt was a messy job, but he did it all in one day. He did a great job. He was absolutely excellent. He was a very hardworking guy.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncOverall, good experience. They did exactly what the said they were going to do, were very clear about the process from start to finish and were on time. Plus their estimate was much better than the other one we received. The only negative thing I can say is that the workers were smoking right outside the window to my office. Normally I suppose people aren't at home, but I work out of my home and didn't like to have to smell it. But I also could have asked them not to and didn't. Otherwise, though, everything went perfectly and everyone was friendly
- Perfection Home RepairsThe sealing material on the foundation of my north wall was cracked and damaged - - there was no leaking in my basement but I was concerned. Chad, From Perfection Home Repairs, came and looked it over. We discussed what needed to be done and he emailed me a detailed estimate within a few days of his visit. I called him with a few questions to make sure I understood what he was going to be doing, and he explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what he would do, what it would cost, and how long it would take. We had schedules to work around, his and mine, but when we finally scheduled the work, his team showed up as planned. They dug out the dirt all the way down to the foundation footing at the basement level, removing a section of fence beforehand, then hand shoveled out the rest, power washed everything, then applied a sealant, bithethane membrane, and foam boards before filling in the hole, grading the dirt, and replacing my fence. They came when they said they would, worked quickly, cleaned up well, and left the area graded better than it was before they came. I'll have an area of dirt to reseed next summer, which I expected. He even offered to help if I need it then. I had my invoice by email immediately, and an email final receipt right after I paid for the work (the same day). It turned out that the final cost was about $400 less than his estimate, which I very much appreciated. They worked hard to get everything done before the rain came, which was the day after they finished, and I'm very grateful for their hard work to make it happen on time. I plan to have them do another project later this year, and have recommended them to a few friends already. Good job - - good people
Basement Waterproofers in Nikiski
- Business Description:A Team specialized on Residential & Commercial painting and remodel, our qualified team have the expertise and drive to fulfill your needs. We have list of highly satisfied clientele in our portafolio. Thank you for your interestRecent Review:Aurora was patient, kind and responsive to the myriad of questions I had prior to awarding them the bid to repaint my house. The crew showed up and worked 10-14h days to complete the work accurately, professionally and communicated often. The finished project has already gathered several positive responses from neighbors at the color selection and quality of work. Definitely recommend Aurora and will use them for future projectsJohn & Judith W.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:We do commercial residential and industrial work. Flexible payment options including ability to process credit cards. Remote location jobs statewide
- Business Description:E/P Roofing, Inc. is respected residential and commercial roofing company based in Anchorage, Alaska. Additional contact name - Brent Eaton.Recent Review:Contractor provided us with a competitive bid and worked with us on the schedule (all work had to be completed before a wedding we were hosting). Personnel were professional and cleaned up after themselves every day. Work was completed on time. Minor problems were quickly addressed. I would hire them againMichelle T.
- Business Description:We have 0 employees. We use qualified, licensed, bonded and insured subcontractor when necessary. We can do the work based on a bid or by the hour. Rate is $50 per hour with $75 min.
- Business Description:We are a small, locally developed and managed company that seeks to not only work with other Alaskan based businesses but to also employ those who have the same understanding of the complexities of designing/building in such a climate. We offer FREE estimates! We are licensed, bonded and insured! We are now introducing out refer a friend, customer appreciation reward program. Contact us for a free estimate or for more information on our Refer A Friend Reward Program
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The estimator was a nice guy and gave me a middle of the pack price, the installers were a nightmare. First off they brought in way too many guys for the size of the roof they were doing, and the real problem was they didn't have someone there who really seemed to know what was supposed to happen with my roof. The cowboys they sent were in just too big of a hurry to do the job and get out of there. It said right in my bid they were to remove the old roof and check for rot, but when I went up on the roof they were all prepared to start laying new roofing over the old. I corrected them on this. When they removed the old roofing there were areas of rot in the plywood under the roofing, and they brought in a couple of carpenters they had met at the moose lodge the night before. They showed up in their golfing gear, and had to leave and come back properly attired for the job. When they returned it was obvious that one of them didn't have a clue about what to do, it turned out he had absolutely no carpentry experience, and he ended up accidentally stepping backwards off the roof and broke his back. When I went up to check on them again, they were all set to start nailing the new roof on and I walked across a large rotten area that they hadn't bothered to replace Supposedly they fixed it but last time I was up there I noticed that in that area there was still some soft spots in the roof. Also when they replaced the insulation they just crammed it in so there was no air space for the roof to breathe. They also place their truck for the trash right by my young crab apple tree and did a ramp off the roof to the truck. In the process of getting the roof trash to the truck they dropped a large piece of plywood on my apple tree and broke out half of it. I was just shocked and appalled at the entire job they did. <br /Carol J.
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
waterproofing contractors in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
- Handyman Services of North America
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- Maguire Design and Build200 W 34th Avenue 397
- Maguire Design and Build
- PolySeal Insulation LLC2360 S Old Glenn Hwy
- PolySeal Insulation LLC