If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Chugiak, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Chugiak
- Aurora ServiceThe owner is honest, efficient, offering reasonable price and good quality service, we had another estimate from another company their attitude toward customer service is not great, price is unreasonable, that is why I google search found Aurora . Thanks for their community service , as most citizens are struggle financially, a reasonable price , ( instead of too much profit ) will bring blessings to the company. Heaven is waiting for all of us and watching what we do
- Perfection Home RepairsWent great. Have used Perfection Home Repairs before and WILL USE THEM AGAIN! Quality work, priced right, responsive, and trustworthy.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncOverall, good experience. They did exactly what the said they were going to do, were very clear about the process from start to finish and were on time. Plus their estimate was much better than the other one we received. The only negative thing I can say is that the workers were smoking right outside the window to my office. Normally I suppose people aren't at home, but I work out of my home and didn't like to have to smell it. But I also could have asked them not to and didn't. Otherwise, though, everything went perfectly and everyone was friendly
- Repair As Needed LLCIt was a messy job, but he did it all in one day. He did a great job. He was absolutely excellent. He was a very hardworking guy.
- Perfection Home RepairsThe sealing material on the foundation of my north wall was cracked and damaged - - there was no leaking in my basement but I was concerned. Chad, From Perfection Home Repairs, came and looked it over. We discussed what needed to be done and he emailed me a detailed estimate within a few days of his visit. I called him with a few questions to make sure I understood what he was going to be doing, and he explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what he would do, what it would cost, and how long it would take. We had schedules to work around, his and mine, but when we finally scheduled the work, his team showed up as planned. They dug out the dirt all the way down to the foundation footing at the basement level, removing a section of fence beforehand, then hand shoveled out the rest, power washed everything, then applied a sealant, bithethane membrane, and foam boards before filling in the hole, grading the dirt, and replacing my fence. They came when they said they would, worked quickly, cleaned up well, and left the area graded better than it was before they came. I'll have an area of dirt to reseed next summer, which I expected. He even offered to help if I need it then. I had my invoice by email immediately, and an email final receipt right after I paid for the work (the same day). It turned out that the final cost was about $400 less than his estimate, which I very much appreciated. They worked hard to get everything done before the rain came, which was the day after they finished, and I'm very grateful for their hard work to make it happen on time. I plan to have them do another project later this year, and have recommended them to a few friends already. Good job - - good people
Basement Waterproofers in Chugiak
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:A Team specialized on Residential & Commercial painting and remodel, our qualified team have the expertise and drive to fulfill your needs. We have list of highly satisfied clientele in our portafolio. Thank you for your interestRecent Review:This is a great business! Francisco, the owner, came out to provide a free quote for indoor painting the day after I called. Within an hour of leaving the house he provided a quote to my email. I had some questions regarding services and he responded to those promptly and respectfully within the same business day. After signing, his crew promptly started working on the house and they were done within 3 days. Their attention to detail was far and beyond what I expected. They even offered to paint behind my appliances, something no other company offered. Not only were they prompt but they left the house cleaner than when they came. I did have carpets installed after they had finished which caused scuffing to their work, Franciso came and assessed himself and by the next business day the touch ups were complete. I cannot stress what a wonderful process this has been. They have been absolutely respectful, professional, and prompt. I wholeheartedly recommend using this businessMichelle B.
- Business Description:We Insulate using Green Products (BioBased 501w Soy Based Spray Foam 1/2#, Demilec Heatlok Soy 2#, Demilec Agribalance 3/4#, Knauf Batts, Johns Manville Batts, Jet Stream Eco Blow in, Attic Pro Blow in, Climate Pro Blow in, Cellulose (Thermo-Kool) Blow inRecent Review:The Estimate: The representative arrived as scheduled. We entered the crawlspace and he examined the area to be insulated. Photos were taken. We discussed in depth the one area that might cause problems and insured that I was aware that area might be problematic. He asked if I had further questions then informed me he would get an estimate after discussing the job with others at the office. A few days later the estimate arrived and it indicated in detail what would be done. Everything was outlined as I requested, giving particular detail to the one problem area. The Scheduling: After accepting the work description I was contacted by a scheduler giving me a specific day that the work would be done. The job details were covered again, I was informed of the deposit required, and was insured the job would be completed as described. The actual work: The work crew arrived as scheduled and on time. The first worker arriving once again briefly discussed what would be done. A short time later the crew boss arrived and he insured me that the work would be done as required. We briefly discussed the one area (the problem area) of concern and I was informed he was aware and would do his best to complete it. The work began. All of the old insulation batting was removed, bagged, and taken out of the crawlspace. I was amazed that there was such a small quantity of existing insulation. All of the rim joist areas were filled with foam as specified, then thick batting was applied to the perimeter walls and sealed in place with foam. The problem area was “opened up” and the foam was blown into that area. Upon completion I was informed that it would smell for awhile in the crawlspace but nothing was hazardous about the odor. I was shown some photos of the work completed. Later in the day I inspected the area. The job was very complete. The concrete walls appeared as if a military drill instructor had supervised the work. Everything was cut level and even and looked very good. I looked at the problem area and was amazed at the great quality of the work. That evening I noticed that my furnace did not fire up as often as usual and that the back room of the house above the problem area was much warmer than before and now the same temperature as the rest of the house. Follow Up: Within a few days I was called by the scheduler and informed that if anything needed additional work, to give him a call. The final bill was sent. Recommendation: Polyseal insulation gets a very high recommendation from me. The company used the minimal number of workers required to do a fantastic job. The area was left free of debris and I was informed to call if anything was not done as expectedJames W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
waterproofing contractors in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!