Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Big Lake, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Big Lake
- Aurora ServiceThe owner is honest, efficient, offering reasonable price and good quality service, we had another estimate from another company their attitude toward customer service is not great, price is unreasonable, that is why I google search found Aurora . Thanks for their community service , as most citizens are struggle financially, a reasonable price , ( instead of too much profit ) will bring blessings to the company. Heaven is waiting for all of us and watching what we do
- Perfection Home RepairsWent great. Have used Perfection Home Repairs before and WILL USE THEM AGAIN! Quality work, priced right, responsive, and trustworthy.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncOverall, good experience. They did exactly what the said they were going to do, were very clear about the process from start to finish and were on time. Plus their estimate was much better than the other one we received. The only negative thing I can say is that the workers were smoking right outside the window to my office. Normally I suppose people aren't at home, but I work out of my home and didn't like to have to smell it. But I also could have asked them not to and didn't. Otherwise, though, everything went perfectly and everyone was friendly
- Repair As Needed LLCIt was a messy job, but he did it all in one day. He did a great job. He was absolutely excellent. He was a very hardworking guy.
- Perfection Home RepairsThe sealing material on the foundation of my north wall was cracked and damaged - - there was no leaking in my basement but I was concerned. Chad, From Perfection Home Repairs, came and looked it over. We discussed what needed to be done and he emailed me a detailed estimate within a few days of his visit. I called him with a few questions to make sure I understood what he was going to be doing, and he explained everything in detail. I knew exactly what he would do, what it would cost, and how long it would take. We had schedules to work around, his and mine, but when we finally scheduled the work, his team showed up as planned. They dug out the dirt all the way down to the foundation footing at the basement level, removing a section of fence beforehand, then hand shoveled out the rest, power washed everything, then applied a sealant, bithethane membrane, and foam boards before filling in the hole, grading the dirt, and replacing my fence. They came when they said they would, worked quickly, cleaned up well, and left the area graded better than it was before they came. I'll have an area of dirt to reseed next summer, which I expected. He even offered to help if I need it then. I had my invoice by email immediately, and an email final receipt right after I paid for the work (the same day). It turned out that the final cost was about $400 less than his estimate, which I very much appreciated. They worked hard to get everything done before the rain came, which was the day after they finished, and I'm very grateful for their hard work to make it happen on time. I plan to have them do another project later this year, and have recommended them to a few friends already. Good job - - good people
Last update on October 7, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Big Lake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flood-zone house designs are a must if you live in a vulnerable area. Federal and local agencies set clear standards for building a flood-proof house.
Taking protective measures and reacting calmly and quickly are the best ways to reduce water damage and avoid electrical hazards in flooded basements.
waterproofing contractors in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Corratto's Construction Service534 E 15th Terrace
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Corratto's Construction Service
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Handyman Services of North America