How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in San Diego, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in San Diego
- Terwilliger Landsurvey EngineersWe needed a survey for a home remodel, and Thomas was prompt and professional. He gave us a very fair quote for quality work. We definitely recommend his services.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt spent over a day and a half, surveying, marking, checking and rechecking to ensure the corners were correctly to determine the property lines. Matt went a step beyond and marked a couple of points on the property lines for me. Once completed, Matt submitted all of the necessary County paperwork. I give Matt my unconditional recommendation for any surveying needs you might have
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.It went well. Matt was right on time and went to work. He periodically informed me of some of his findings as he went along. After he completed the survey Matt explained some fine points again.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.// Mr. Sawyer traveled over 60 miles one way to do this Survey for me. When he arrived the first thing he did was show me two of our sides from the markings on the sidewalk. He then pointed to the 3rd one. He told me that I really did not need to have my property surveyed. He climbed and walked the property line to 3rd one so my eyes could see. He circled the property line so the neighbors could see. He was here for over an hour answering our question. He was extremely informative. Then when I asked him what I owed. He turned to me and said absolutely nothing. I am here to say that there are truly good men in this world. Matt Sawyer is one of them. What a blessing
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Contacted Matt by phone, but then did rest of correspondence on the computer. He faxed me a very thorough contract, which we signed and returned. We made an appointment for him to come to do the corner survey. Matt came out when promised, and started right away to do his job. He is a licensed Surveyor in the State of California and takes his job very seriously. Takes his timeand does a complete search before he is satisfied. We were very happy with his work, and would recommend him highly
- Lyle EngineeringExcellent! With Scott's help, our primary lender/bank & secondary lender (for our HELOC loan) eliminated their respective flood insurance requirement on our San Diego home. This will save us ~$900/yr! His expertise, customer service, and fees are excellent. Most of his work is with commerical properties, yet he was outstanding working with us as single family home owners. I'm recommending Scott to over a dozen of my neighbors facing similar issues with their banks who live on our street
- JRN Land SurveyingJRN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WAS COMING. ONCE HE WAS ON THE PROPERTY, HE WORKED FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.
Last update on April 5, 2022
Land Surveyors in San Diego
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Lemon Grove,
- La Mesa,
- National City,
- La Jolla,
- Spring Valley,
- El Cajon,
- Chula Vista,
- Del Mar,
- Imperial Beach,
- Solana Beach,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- San Ysidro,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- San Marcos,
land surveyors in San Diego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.8427 Hovenweep Court
San Diego, California 92129
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.
- JRN Land Surveying9786 Chocolate Summit Dr
El Cajon, California 92021
- JRN Land Surveying
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC4259 E Los Altos Rd
Gilbert, Arizona 85297
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
Escondido, California 92026
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- Ray drafting1619 golden gate ave
Chula Vista, California 91913
- Ray drafting
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California 92020
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC