How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Vista, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Vista
- Terwilliger Landsurvey EngineersWe needed a survey for a home remodel, and Thomas was prompt and professional. He gave us a very fair quote for quality work. We definitely recommend his services.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.It went well. Matt was right on time and went to work. He periodically informed me of some of his findings as he went along. After he completed the survey Matt explained some fine points again.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was excellent in all areas of working with him from when I first contacted him through receiving his final survey reports. He worked hard one whole day finding the needed posts (I am not sure of the terminology) and had preliminary results with the area we wanted to know the most. Then, he came back another day (this was before and after the 4th of July holiday) a few days later for another part of a day to finish. He was very accommodating because of our schedule since we live in another state and were there only a few days. His reports were very professional and detailed. He uses the newest survey equipment (which used six satellites for accuracy). We would definitely use Matt again and recommend him highly
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Contacted Matt by phone, but then did rest of correspondence on the computer. He faxed me a very thorough contract, which we signed and returned. We made an appointment for him to come to do the corner survey. Matt came out when promised, and started right away to do his job. He is a licensed Surveyor in the State of California and takes his job very seriously. Takes his timeand does a complete search before he is satisfied. We were very happy with his work, and would recommend him highly
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was very professional, thorough, and was willing to answer my many questions regarding the process and land boundaries in general. The work was done quickly and follow through was great. I originally only asked for a corner survey but then later needed a full topography survey for a landscape architect. Matt was the first and only person I called as I knew it would be done right, quickly and easily. I would definitely use Matt again
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.// Mr. Sawyer traveled over 60 miles one way to do this Survey for me. When he arrived the first thing he did was show me two of our sides from the markings on the sidewalk. He then pointed to the 3rd one. He told me that I really did not need to have my property surveyed. He climbed and walked the property line to 3rd one so my eyes could see. He circled the property line so the neighbors could see. He was here for over an hour answering our question. He was extremely informative. Then when I asked him what I owed. He turned to me and said absolutely nothing. I am here to say that there are truly good men in this world. Matt Sawyer is one of them. What a blessing
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We found Sawyer Land Surveying on Angie?s list. We want to install a fence around the front of our property and needed to have the boundary marked. Matt was very professional. He scheduled a time to meet, arrived on time, and got the job done. He didn?t cut any corners, in fact, he did more than we expected. We would hire him again if we had any more surveying needs. We initially thought the price was high but once we saw the work involved, we feel it was justified and a good value
- JRN Land SurveyingJRN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WAS COMING. ONCE HE WAS ON THE PROPERTY, HE WORKED FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.
- JRN Land SurveyingJIM ORIGINALLY QUOTED A FAIR PRICE. HE WAS A LITTLE SLOW RETURNING CALLS BUT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON TIME AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. I DEFINITELY SAVED MONEY.
Last update on April 5, 2022
Land Surveyors in Vista
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- San Marcos,
- Camp Pendleton,
- Valley Center,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Solana Beach,
- Pauma Valley,
- Del Mar,
- La Jolla,
- San Clemente,
- San Diego,
land surveyors in Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brian Thomas Consulting Inc396 Eddie Dr.
Vista, California 92083
- Brian Thomas Consulting Inc
- Beach City Builders Inc2604 B El Camino Real Ste 176
Carlsbad, California 92008
- Beach City Builders Inc
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro12804 Tomahawk Ln
Norwalk, California 90650
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
Escondido, California 92026
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- Ray drafting1619 golden gate ave
Chula Vista, California 91913
- Ray drafting
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.8427 Hovenweep Court
San Diego, California 92129
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California 92020
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC