Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Vista, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Vista
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted read less
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job read less
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs read less
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Contacted Matt by phone, but then did rest of correspondence on the computer. He faxed me a very thorough contract, which we signed and returned. We made an appointment for him to come to do the corner survey. Matt came out when promised, and started right away to do his job. He is a licensed Surveyor in the State of California and takes his job very seriously. Takes his timeand does a complete search before he is satisfied. We were very happy with his work, and would recommend him highly read less
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.He was prompt, professional and handled the situation very well. I have a neighbor who thought he knew where the property line was but we had differing information. Not a hostile dispute but not all smiles either. Matt patiently listened to my neighbor, explained why his information will be accurate and legal. This neighbor then got very upset with Matt and went to the county and spoke with the head surveyor, who is familiar with Matt's work. Since nobody is perfect and surveyors historically have been known to make n occasional error, they spent an hour looking over county records and Matt's survey to have the county tell my neighbor that Matt's survey appears free of errors. December 20th we were notified of the County's final approval. Neighbor came over, had a drink, battle over. We now agree on where the line is read less
- JRN Land SurveyingTHEY PROVIDED THE MARK OUT OF MY PROPERTY LINES FOR MY ADDITION I WAS BUILDING. THEY CAME PROMPTLY AND PROVIDE ME THE MARKOUTS AND DOCUMENTATION AS NEEDED. THEY EVEN LOWERED THEIR QUOTED PRICE, WHEN THEY GOT ON THE JOB, BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE (SAVED ME $100).
- Landscape Resource GroupVery well. We liked Chip very much and felt confident that he would have handled our project well. We had met with several designers and had difficulty making our final selection. Chip was most certainly a viable choice. Ultimately we went with a designer whose bid was lower though Chip's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend including Chip and the Landscape Resource Group when considering your landscape project as he is punctual, thorough, and clearly knowledgable. Again, our decision to go with a different designer had nothing to do with Chip's qualifications as we felt he would have done a great job for us. We wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors read less
- JRN Land SurveyingWe recently moved into our home and have an issue with our next-door neighbors who apparently had significantly encroached on our property with a large number of potted and in-ground plantings (e.g. tree ferns up against the side of our garage) reportedly with the permission of the previous owner. As we want to erect a fence, we wanted an accurate demarcation of our property line. I called Jim, left a message and he called back within 2 hours (the day before Thanksgiving) and made an appointment to perform the survey on Friday. After taking down my address Jim called back a few hours later to give me a cost estimate for the job; $750 for the survey and $300 to file the map with the county. Jim and his assistant arrived promptly at the appointed time and performed the survey on a hilly 11,000 sq ft. lot in approximately 2 1/2 hours. As we paid Jim in full that day he knocked $100 off the total cost. Less than 5 days later we received copies of the map he filed with the county read less
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was very professional, thorough, and was willing to answer my many questions regarding the process and land boundaries in general. The work was done quickly and follow through was great. I originally only asked for a corner survey but then later needed a full topography survey for a landscape architect. Matt was the first and only person I called as I knew it would be done right, quickly and easily. I would definitely use Matt again read less
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We found Sawyer Land Surveying on Angie?s list. We want to install a fence around the front of our property and needed to have the boundary marked. Matt was very professional. He scheduled a time to meet, arrived on time, and got the job done. He didn?t cut any corners, in fact, he did more than we expected. We would hire him again if we had any more surveying needs. We initially thought the price was high but once we saw the work involved, we feel it was justified and a good value read less
Land Surveyors in Vista
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensation read lessRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experience read lessIvan D.
- Business Description:AGUIRRE & ASSOCIATES was founded in La Mesa 1986 and has been successfully providing land surveying, mapping and right-of-way engineering services for the past 29 years
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu.. read less
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Residential & Commercial Builders is a design/build construction company. We specialize in custom kitchen and bathroom remodeling and custom glass shower door enclosures. Our team has over 45 years experience and is comprised of expert craftsman who take pride in their work read less
- Business Description:EZDrone is a consumer drone company based in San Diego. We deal everything in drones for the retail and consumer market. We have an online eCommerce site for buying and also offer drone related services from aerial photography to repair services. We also offer commercial drone solutions for companies. If you think you could implement a drone into your business to save money, we can help build one or a fleet for you read less
- Business Description:Looking For Affordable, On Time, Reliable Handyman Services in San Diego County? 24/7 Handyman Service If you are looking for a highly qualified handyman service, you’ve come to the right place. 24/7 Handyman Services, in San Diego County is a family owned and operated business with years of experience with a wide variety of projects. Electrical: 24/7 H.S features a Master Electrician with over a decade of experience. Because of the dangers associated with wiring and rewiring, you can trus.. read less
- Business Description:KS Concrete is one of California’s most distinguished site concrete contractors since 2003. We have had the opportunity to construct many significant projects.
- Business Description:GIS Surveyors, Inc. is pioneering new ways of integrating GIS and land surveying into new and unique solutions for our clients. We offer cutting-edge technology with old-fashioned business ethics to provide each client with outstanding personal service on schedule and within budget. We are certified with the State of California as a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE): Certification #1753051 read less
- Business Description:Providing civil engineering and land surveying services to the public, the development community, and public agencies since 1978
- Business Description:Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. is a company dedicated to achieving the highest standards in the Professional Land Surveying industry. With eighteen years of experience serving the public, we provide land surveying, civil engineering support, consulting, land planning and mapping services in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. Using state of the art technology to produce the greatest levels of accuracy, our goal is to provide a high quality product at a very competitive rate and a superior .. read lessRecent Review:After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted read lessCharles L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- San Marcos
- Camp Pendleton
- Valley Center
- Cardiff By The Sea
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Solana Beach
- Pauma Valley
- Del Mar
- La Jolla
- San Clemente
- San Diego
land surveyors in Vista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- DIMENSIONS17875 Von Karman Ave
- EZDrone864 Grand Ave. #333
San Diego, California
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC