Learn what to ask a plumber before you hire to ensure the job is done correctly and according to local, state and national code.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Roberts, WI
There are 12 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Roberts
- Mad City Windows & BathsExcellent experience. Very pleased with Mad City. Amazing results in minimal time. My bathroom is now like a spa experience Kelly Damrow
- Callahan& Son Plumbing & IrrigatinGreat overall experience. Worked with Brian to troubleshoot problem via text/phone. Had to order a special relief valve for Smart Water tank. Set up a prompt visit once valve was in. Both Tom and Brian came. Relief valve replacement did the trick. They did not try to up sell us on a new water heater, just fixed the problem. Would absolutely call them again!!!!
- D & F Plumbing CoReally well -- I was worried we had an expensive problem to deal with. James S. was thorough in checking out the problem and had some great suggestions that are easy to try and are working.
- Mad City Windows & BathsAfter scheduling to have our old tub and shower removed and installed everything came in on time and they showed up on time to do the job and finished in one day great contractors too notch
- Wiersgalla Company IncThey stay behind their works, they come to job if they informed us to be there. They provide a quality job and quality equipment.
- Solutions Tub & Mechanical, LLCThe wore performed by Solution Tub and Mechanical was perfect. The repair was compleated in a very timley fashion and looks perfect! I would recommend this company and technician Matt to everyone.
- Mad City Windows & BathsThe first person rescheduled twice and then said he was not able to do the work. The second person said it was not something that they could handle.
- St Croix Plumbing & Drain CleaningHe isolated the leak, opened a single hole in the wall, and repaired the broken pipe. Entire project was under 2 hours. Professional job completed.
- St Croix Plumbing & Drain CleaningTodd was very professional, on time and the customer service was excellent! I highly recommend St Croix Plumbing!
- St Croix Plumbing & Drain CleaningI have used them three times. They can usually come out the same day or the next day. The owner will call back and let you know what is going on. They are very timely. Their initial estimate has not ran over any of the time's I have used them. They are very honest. He is very professional and really knows what is going on with the plumbing. His repairs have lasted and there have been no problems
Last update on September 27, 2022
Plumbers in Roberts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Protecting your plumbing from winter’s wrath means knowing how to deal with a frozen water meter, but more importantly, how to prevent it from happening in the first place.
From sewer line clogs to water heater issues, learn what plumbing issues you should ask your home inspector to look for during your home inspection.
Find Plumbers in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
Plumbers in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Backflow Services LLC309 N. Park St.
Roberts, Wisconsin 54023
- Backflow Services LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- H & H Plumbing200 Bremer Ave
Colfax, Wisconsin 54730
- Hallie Plumbing LLC4327 119th St
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729
- Halverson Brothers Plulmbing & Heating Inc1020 N Broadway St
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- Hurlburt Heating & PlumbingN6705 State Hwy 25
Durand, Wisconsin 54736
- H & H Plumbing
- J.O.A.T LLC PO Box 7
Sarona, Wisconsin 54870
- J.O.A.T LLC
- Little Job's LLC929 James St
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
- Little Job's LLC
- Menards - Hudson1400 Gateway Blvd
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Menards - Hudson
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Schmitt & Sons Excavating Inc586 Valley View Trail
Somerset, Wisconsin 54025
- Solutions Tub & Mechanical, LLC5865 Neal Ave N PMB 328
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
- Steiner Plumbing, Electric, And HeatingN8230 945th Street
River Falls, Wisconsin 54022
- Surface SpecialistsE8283 County Rd V
New Auburn, Wisconsin 54757
- Schmitt & Sons Excavating Inc
Plumbers that service Roberts
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.