Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Roberts, WI
There are 13 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Roberts
- Concrete Craft of HudsonVery pleased with both work and friendliness of personnel. Very thorough and finished floor looks and sweeps up great.
- Craft Concrete and LandscapingChase was awesome to work with. Very responsive, professional, and and thorough. The work that was done exceeded our expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him.
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was a pleasure to meet with to come up with design, color and pattern and price that my wife liked. I took the option as clearing the site of sod and move a lawn sprinkler and in-ground gutter drain to save some off the price, he gave me the dimensions. When John and his crew showed up to do the work he asked how I got it so exact. I told him it was cause he gave me the exact measurements. John then leveled the area and installed the form and re-bar. They came back to next day and poured the colored concrete and did the patterns, accents and covered the new concrete. The patio needed to wait 28 days to do the sealer. The one negative issue was we had to call him back to patch up a gap in the concrete they left at the base and some white and black spots left in the finish. John came back in the set time and fixed the spots and sealed the entire top surface. We are 99.9% happy with the final product so far. With the gap that was visible in the base I have concerns of how well it'll hold up through the winter and over time. If it cracks badly our ratings will significantly drop, but If the patio gets through a few seasons with-out adversely cracking our Quality rating will go up to an
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was very responsive, professional, friendly, and prompt. Job went extremely smooth and was done just as John planned it out. John kept the site clean and picked up and was very careful around the landscaping. Would definitely recommend Cornerstone Concrete to friends.
- Wind River Const LLCWe cannot say enough about how wonderful George with Wind River has been to work with! He is knowledgeable, super responsive and ,really goes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best quality products for the best PRICE! I an a project manager by trade so my expectations are pretty high to begin with and George has exceeded them all
- Graley Concrete Co.The night they came out to give us the bid, he was on time. Very friendly. We discussed our options on colors and patterns for the stamped concrete. A suggestion was made to make the entrance steps wider. We did that and are very happy. We accepted the bid and discussed when the work would be scheduled. I was waiting to put my flowers in until after the work, otherwise my flowers would be in the way the crew doing their job. I got a call a couple of weeks later saying they could move our work date up so I could get my flowers in before Memorial Day. I appreciated that. They came to do the work on the scheduled date. When they tore out the concrete that another company had installed 4 years ago, they found it did not have any mesh or re-bar in it. That is why it was cracking so badly. That is a shortcut that other company took to save themselves some money. The next day they showed up on time, worked quickly and finished the job. The concrete looks great. We are happy
- Graley Concrete Co.We solicited estimates and information from several companies. Two that were closer geographically were not nearly up to the quality or professionalism of Graley Concrete. One competitor came right away to provide and estimate, but frankly, my own homework and conversation with others persuaded me that the advice given for the project was not in our best interest. Another competitor was a nightmare. I couldn't get them to call back, and once they did, to show up to make a bid. Once they did, they took my email but never submitted an estimate (business must be good!). Graley, on the other hand, was responsive, professional, and top shelf in every respect, without imposing a hard sell in any way. Because it was the farthest away geographically, I had tole them I would probably be going with one of the more local companies, assuming I was going to get similar advice, products, and estimates. Boy, was I wrong about that. In the end, thanks to Graley's non-intrusive concern for what we actually needed, we ended up having them come in to provide us information and an estimate as well. Graley was respectful of our time and our questions, polished and the most knowledgeable of anyone with whom I had talked. They had a much more vast repertoire of possibilities to offer us, including the one that seemed obviously the best in terms of what we WANTED as well as what was FEASIBLE and APPROPRIATE for the space and the outcomes of the project. This company is locally owned and operates in what appears to be a very healthy transition from an ethical and respected businessman to a young professional taking over the company. They still work together closely in a model business sense. The young man taking over is a true apprentice, but it was clear throughout the project that he knew the business from the ground floor to the top. His knowledge of the products and processes was unsurpassed when he provided us a polished set of possibilities for our project. When it came to the actual work, he promised respectful and clean-cut work crew who would do quality work. And they delivered, beginning with himself, as he (and the original owner) were also there front and center, doing the actual lifting and pouring and stamping right alongside the crew. In summary, it is rare to find a business where a young man is willing to learn from an accomplished expert, who exhibits a genuine passion for his work and strives to make himself the best he can be. It didn't seem like "just a job" to him or to his crew. He and they had a good aesthetic sense, a good business sense, and an exceptional work ethic. They were clean, punctual, and strove for excellence in their work. As for the product itself, we are the beneficiaries of their approach as the project turned out better than promised. It looks great and seems like a very quality product. They were attentive to other considerations like carpenters working in the vicinity. When it was time to return to put on a "re-sealer," they were on the job the day they promised they would be. I'm hard to please and nothing about Graley Concrete misfired. I recommend this company to anyone. Don't assume that you will automatically go with the guy who is closer to you, as that would have been catastrophic in our case
- Been Doin' It Construction LLCI have worked with Been Doin It on several projects over the years. I’m a Steamfitter by trade but love to work and build things on my own. While remodeling my 1920 house some things just weren’t as feasible alone. I have relied on Josh and his crews with everything from setting trusses, decking, shingles, pouring concrete and installing some of my larger windows. They are on time, know what they are doing and have always been fair with pricing, even on a couple of smaller projects I just needed an extra hand with. I would definitely give them a call when you need any work done
- Wind River Const LLCWork was performed promptly and professionally and on schedule. Special tracked equipment was used to minimize impact on lawn. New patio looks great. We picked out the pattern for the stamped concrete brick border and it was colored artistically and looks the same as real "aged brick" ,
- Wind River Const LLCIt went really well. We were delayed for a while waiting for inspectors and permits. But the crew pulled it together and finished in a timely manor. George and his crew were always courteous and professional. When we had questions we were answered promptly. George was always available if we needed him to check something. We were always consulted before if a change in plans was needed. I'm very impressed and pleased with the crew and the finished product
Concrete Repair Contractors in Roberts
- Business Description:Skip the mess and get new driveways, patios, floors, basements and fireplaces - at half the cost of demolition! Our concrete resurfacing and staining process makes it all possible. Only Concrete Craft offers the hi-tech expertise and backing of a trusted national home products corporation - and we prove it with some of the highest scores in customer satisfaction out there. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We look forward to helping you transform your space - inside and ..Recent Review:We’re very pleased with the transformation of our basic concrete into a beautiful work of art!Annie R.
- Business Description:Craft Concrete & Landscaping, is a local concrete and landscaping design and service company. We specialize in decorative and flat concrete work, while also creating ICF walls for any project needs. Craft Concrete & Landscaping, provides services for any of your landscaping ideas and projects. For questions please call 715-222-621Recent Review:Outstanding workmanship and punctuality. More than reasonable cost. Highly recommend!Adam J.
- Business Description:Free Estimates Call for Appointment to lookl at your projectRecent Review:Sure hope he is around for my next project. Made it very easy. Great to deal with.Tim R.
- Business Description:Wind River Const LLC is a small family oriented business with all the right people to handle all your home repair needs! we are licensed and insured with over 28 years experience. our rates for one handyman are $ 65.00 per hour to $85.00 per hour depending on the jobs requirements. estimates are free. Additional DBA - Wind River Construction & Handyman ServiceRecent Review:George promptly responded, gave input on how to deal with the issue (rotted cantilever balcony joists), and got the work done in a timely manner. When another issue came up during our home sale inspection that turned out to be relatively minor, George came out to inspect and fixed it on the spot, no chargeHolly W.
- Business Description:We specialize in all facets of remodeling aside from plumbing including interior and exterior solutions. Construction and remodeling has been in our family for more than 3 generations and we pride ourselves on quality and reputation. Your home is where your life happens and we take that very seriously. Our solutions include everything from siding, windows, doors, concrete, decks, interior flooring, tile, kitchens, bathrooms, finish carpentry and anything else you can imagine. If you have ..Recent Review:Fast, cost efficient, and professional craftsmanship! Looking into using them for another project ! Couldn’t be happier !Karl H.
- Business Description:At Croix River Construction, we are dedicated to help make your building dreams become a reality. We specialize in attached and detached garages and out buildings. Let us know how we can help you!Recent Review:Builder never called or followed up I sent a couple of msgs Being busy is no excuse for not following up with a phone callMichael K.
- Business Description:Green Oasis provides our customers with one call to one company for all of their outdoor maintenance needs. We hire all employees after a complete background check and proven trial period. All employees are uniformed and friendly. We are licensed in both MN and WI for commercial and residential pesticide and fertilizer applications. We also offer year round customized service packages and installment plans for our servicesRecent Review:Rob Nicolet is absolutely the best. Every time he is here he makes it a point of giving me some helpful tips as he makes each visit a learning experience. Extremely professional yet very personal and down to earthgary m.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, email@example.com or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized atte..Recent Review:Scott Campbell from The Construction Group was open, honest and a joy to work with. He listened to my input and concerns about special requirement and was responsive to requests for changes and additional information. He always kept me appraised of schedules changes and unexpected delays. Pricing was upfront and transparent, with no hidden charges or surprises, and yet his bid was the lowest. He handled all the permits and required inspections without any effort on my part. And he was onsite at critical times to make sure the work was progressing as planned. The roof was beautifully done in 1 day. The LP siding took longer--7 days--but was also done well. And the final piece, window replacements in the garage, which had to be custom-made due to the age of the house, were completed in just a couple of hours. Finally, his crews--roofers, siders, electrical and window installers--were all competent, courteous and accommodating. I would highly recommend him and would use him again, if the need aroseMichael W.
- Business Description:We are the "Concrete Driveway Experts"!! Meaning... we specialize in ONLY the Concrete Driveway:) We have created and then fulfill for every customer a proven process; the replacement of an existing driveway (or just concreting over an existing gravel driveway) Cornerstone's Proven Process: We have four crews, each specializing and performing their specific task in the "assembly line" process. Tear out crew: With a Bobcat and dump truck will tear out the existing asphalt or concrete driveway ..Recent Review:Excellent company! The workers were efficient, professional, courteous, and did an awesome job! Would recommend them 100%Scott G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- River Falls
- New Richmond
- Star Prairie
- Oak Park Heights
- Deer Park
- Lake Elmo
- Spring Valley
- Glenwood City
- Cottage Grove
- Marine On Saint Croix
concrete contractors in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Concrete Craft of Hudson215 N 5th St
New Richmond, Wisconsin
- CONCRETE PRESSURE LIFTING15205 County Road 5
- Cornell Chimney and Masonry933 Albemarle St
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Cornerstone Concrete LLC3446 Oakgreen Ave N
- Cosmic Concrete Coatings2306 Lowry Ave N
- Craft Concrete and LandscapingPo. Box 992 Hudson WI 54016
- Croix River Construction LLC981 Eulaine Cir
- Custom One Construction1159 Appalousa Trl
- Concrete Craft of Hudson
- DeGross Rentals LLCW980 Silver fox Dr
Spring Valley, Wisconsin
- DeGross Rentals LLC
- Enhanced Concrete Systems20108 - 63 Street,
- Enhanced Concrete Systems
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & ManagementP.O. Box 8002
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Green OasisN8232 945th St
River Falls, Wisconsin
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & Management
- Kraus Snowplows & EquipmentW211 Kiel Rd
New Holstein, Wisconsin
- Kraus Snowplows & Equipment
- Landmark Inc.501 Main St N Ste 122
- Landmark Inc.
- Norling Construction LLC608 County Road E
- Norling Construction LLC
- Orv Larson The Handyman523 main st. #4
- Orv Larson The Handyman
- Peterson ConstructionW3437 State Road 29
Spring Valley, Wisconsin
- Plummer Concrete IncN5235 635th St
- PMD Services
- Poolside Paradise LLC636 High Ridge Rd
River Falls, Wisconsin
- Pour PerfectPO Box 524
- Pozarski Concrete & Masonry, LLC1511 Hogeboom Avenue
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Pro Concrete Inc.22046 Marie crt
- Property Image LLC967 Jonathon Dr
- Property Pro2790 Schultz Road
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
- Peterson Construction
- Residential Renewal LLC1810 Crest View Dr 4B
- Residential Renewal LLC
- Ulberg Builders8240 Curvue Rd
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Ulberg Builders
- Vollmers top hat LLC3400 Pierce Ave
- Vollmers top hat LLC