Hairline cracks in your driveway, walkway, slab, or garage floor are common, but not ideal. Here's what you should know about them.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Roberts, WI
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Roberts
- American WaterworksThe workers who made the repairs were very knowledgeable and very hard workers. They went above and beyond. Very friendly and willing to answer questions during the process. I would recommend.
- Concrete Craft of HudsonVery pleased with both work and friendliness of personnel. Very thorough and finished floor looks and sweeps up great.
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was a pleasure to meet with to come up with design, color and pattern and price that my wife liked. I took the option as clearing the site of sod and move a lawn sprinkler and in-ground gutter drain to save some off the price, he gave me the dimensions. When John and his crew showed up to do the work he asked how I got it so exact. I told him it was cause he gave me the exact measurements. John then leveled the area and installed the form and re-bar. They came back to next day and poured the colored concrete and did the patterns, accents and covered the new concrete. The patio needed to wait 28 days to do the sealer. The one negative issue was we had to call him back to patch up a gap in the concrete they left at the base and some white and black spots left in the finish. John came back in the set time and fixed the spots and sealed the entire top surface. We are 99.9% happy with the final product so far. With the gap that was visible in the base I have concerns of how well it'll hold up through the winter and over time. If it cracks badly our ratings will significantly drop, but If the patio gets through a few seasons with-out adversely cracking our Quality rating will go up to an
- Cornerstone Concrete LLCJohn was very responsive, professional, friendly, and prompt. Job went extremely smooth and was done just as John planned it out. John kept the site clean and picked up and was very careful around the landscaping. Would definitely recommend Cornerstone Concrete to friends.
- Craft Concrete and LandscapingChase was awesome to work with. Very responsive, professional, and and thorough. The work that was done exceeded our expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him.
- Graley Concrete Co.The night they came out to give us the bid, he was on time. Very friendly. We discussed our options on colors and patterns for the stamped concrete. A suggestion was made to make the entrance steps wider. We did that and are very happy. We accepted the bid and discussed when the work would be scheduled. I was waiting to put my flowers in until after the work, otherwise my flowers would be in the way the crew doing their job. I got a call a couple of weeks later saying they could move our work date up so I could get my flowers in before Memorial Day. I appreciated that. They came to do the work on the scheduled date. When they tore out the concrete that another company had installed 4 years ago, they found it did not have any mesh or re-bar in it. That is why it was cracking so badly. That is a shortcut that other company took to save themselves some money. The next day they showed up on time, worked quickly and finished the job. The concrete looks great. We are happy
- Graley Concrete Co.We solicited estimates and information from several companies. Two that were closer geographically were not nearly up to the quality or professionalism of Graley Concrete. One competitor came right away to provide and estimate, but frankly, my own homework and conversation with others persuaded me that the advice given for the project was not in our best interest. Another competitor was a nightmare. I couldn't get them to call back, and once they did, to show up to make a bid. Once they did, they took my email but never submitted an estimate (business must be good!). Graley, on the other hand, was responsive, professional, and top shelf in every respect, without imposing a hard sell in any way. Because it was the farthest away geographically, I had tole them I would probably be going with one of the more local companies, assuming I was going to get similar advice, products, and estimates. Boy, was I wrong about that. In the end, thanks to Graley's non-intrusive concern for what we actually needed, we ended up having them come in to provide us information and an estimate as well. Graley was respectful of our time and our questions, polished and the most knowledgeable of anyone with whom I had talked. They had a much more vast repertoire of possibilities to offer us, including the one that seemed obviously the best in terms of what we WANTED as well as what was FEASIBLE and APPROPRIATE for the space and the outcomes of the project. This company is locally owned and operates in what appears to be a very healthy transition from an ethical and respected businessman to a young professional taking over the company. They still work together closely in a model business sense. The young man taking over is a true apprentice, but it was clear throughout the project that he knew the business from the ground floor to the top. His knowledge of the products and processes was unsurpassed when he provided us a polished set of possibilities for our project. When it came to the actual work, he promised respectful and clean-cut work crew who would do quality work. And they delivered, beginning with himself, as he (and the original owner) were also there front and center, doing the actual lifting and pouring and stamping right alongside the crew. In summary, it is rare to find a business where a young man is willing to learn from an accomplished expert, who exhibits a genuine passion for his work and strives to make himself the best he can be. It didn't seem like "just a job" to him or to his crew. He and they had a good aesthetic sense, a good business sense, and an exceptional work ethic. They were clean, punctual, and strove for excellence in their work. As for the product itself, we are the beneficiaries of their approach as the project turned out better than promised. It looks great and seems like a very quality product. They were attentive to other considerations like carpenters working in the vicinity. When it was time to return to put on a "re-sealer," they were on the job the day they promised they would be. I'm hard to please and nothing about Graley Concrete misfired. I recommend this company to anyone. Don't assume that you will automatically go with the guy who is closer to you, as that would have been catastrophic in our case
- Been Doin' It Construction LLCI have worked with Been Doin It on several projects over the years. I’m a Steamfitter by trade but love to work and build things on my own. While remodeling my 1920 house some things just weren’t as feasible alone. I have relied on Josh and his crews with everything from setting trusses, decking, shingles, pouring concrete and installing some of my larger windows. They are on time, know what they are doing and have always been fair with pricing, even on a couple of smaller projects I just needed an extra hand with. I would definitely give them a call when you need any work done
- Wind River Const LLCWe cannot say enough about how wonderful George with Wind River has been to work with! He is knowledgeable, super responsive and ,really goes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best quality products for the best PRICE! I an a project manager by trade so my expectations are pretty high to begin with and George has exceeded them all
- Wind River Const LLCWork was performed promptly and professionally and on schedule. Special tracked equipment was used to minimize impact on lawn. New patio looks great. We picked out the pattern for the stamped concrete brick border and it was colored artistically and looks the same as real "aged brick" ,
Last update on November 11, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in Roberts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Concrete is the preferred material for basement floors, patios, and driveways. Keep reading to learn how to clean concrete with simple DIY methods.
A heated driveway melts ice and snow, so you never have to shovel your driveway. Learn the pros and cons before you buy to decide if it’s right for your home.
Find concrete contractors in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
concrete contractors in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Waterworks1307 Valleyhigh Dr NW
Rochester, Minnesota 55901
- American Waterworks
- Concrete Craft of Hudson215 N 5th St
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- CONCRETE PRESSURE LIFTING15205 County Road 5
Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
- Cornell Chimney and Masonry933 Albemarle St
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
- Cornerstone Concrete LLC3446 Oakgreen Ave N
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
- Craft Concrete and LandscapingPo. Box 992 Hudson WI 54016
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Croix River Construction LLC981 Eulaine Cir
Hammond, Wisconsin 54015
- Custom One Construction1159 Appalousa Trl
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Concrete Craft of Hudson
- Green OasisN8232 945th St
River Falls, Wisconsin 54022
- Green Oasis
- Landmark Inc.501 Main St N Ste 122
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
- Landmark Inc.
- Norling Construction LLC608 County Road E
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Norling Construction LLC
- Orv Larson The Handyman523 main st. #4
Colfax, Wisconsin 54730
- Orv Larson The Handyman
- Superior concrete3000 N Chestnut St
Chaska, Minnesota 55318
- Superior concrete
- Wolf Restoration LLCPo Box 320
Lakeland, Minnesota 55043
- Wolf Restoration LLC