Sturdy posts can prevent a leaning or broken fence. Learn the differences between expanding foam vs. concrete to find the best option for your fence posts.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Roberts, WI
There are 7 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Roberts
- Dakota Unlimited IncUsing Angie's list, I called Dakota to come out and provide an estimate on a house that I was closing on in three weeks (the owners at that time allowed us on the property to measure). I explained to the salesman that there would be a 7 day window from the time we closed to the time we moved in. After taking the measurements, he sent me a proposal for several types of fence (split rail, chain link, and combo of the two). We chose the split rail (because of esthetics) and let them know to proceed. A third of the estimate was required prior to starting, which I understood at the beginning and was OK with it. The closing was on a Monday morning and that afternoon I arrived at the house to check on some things. The owner of the fence company had arrived to look over the job that his folks were going to perform. He was very nice, and assured me that all would be ready by the time we showed up with the moving van, the following week. The next morning his team arrived and I reviewed the details with the foreman. They appeared to have everything they needed, so I left them, to go back and get my wife and kids for the move. Five days later, we showed up, with the dogs and family and found a beautiful fence that exceeded our expectations. It was a gorgeous job, blended in well with the environment, and they did a great job pulling the barbed wire fence. There were also 4 gates installed, 1, 4 foot and and 3, 5 foot. The self closures also work very well. Extremely pleased with service from beginning to end
- Dakota Unlimited IncThey did not contact our electrocution and hit our lines in two places---which required some major repairs, after we put a lot of money into the project. We would have been more upset, but the fence looks amazing, workers were very professional, and really did an amazing job. I would without question have them do work again. They do it "right" and don't take shortcuts. We are grateful to have it look amazing! Thank you Dakota for your workers that put in the fence as if it was their own
- Northland Fence MinnesotaThey're very professional. They let you know exactly what to expect and what they expect of you. No surprises!
- Wisconsin Dog GuardDaren is very knowledgeable in what he does. He takes the time to consult with you to determine your needs prior to starting the project. We have an incredibly high-energy dog, and Daren recommended a few different zones for our fence to allow us to have better control over our dog. We recently moved into a new house and called Daren to install another fence at the new place because we were so satisfied with the service he provided to us in the past. Our dog was able to keep the same collar from the old house and the transition went very smoothly
- H S FENCE COBrian came over to measure my yard and discuss the fence with me. I needed the fence for a new puppy and he was very knowledgeable about the type of fence that would be best for my size dog. He got my estimate to me in a very timely fashion. Once the materials came in, they came to install the fence within 2 days. The workers showed up a few minutes late (they did call to let me know they were running behind), but were very friendly to me and didn't mind my puppy in the yard. They completed the fence very quickly and it looks great
- H S FENCE COBrian was great to work with--my husband changed his mind many times and Brian always patiently gave us a new estimate. Work was completed quickly. The only thing that happened was that they gave us short notice on when the work was going to start, we let them know we still have to move a wood pile and would not have a chance to do that before they started and they moved out the date to make it work--very flexible. Fence looks great and they were quite a bit less than American Fenc
- Geissler's Arrow ConstructionThe job was good. He originally had the fence set up in a manner that we didn't really care for. He promptly fixed the issues and changed it to our liking.
- Hayworth Fence Co IncThey cmae out and gave us an estimate and promised 2-3 weeks to get parts ordered and to call for the utilities to get marked. This happened during the first week after the visit and the following Monday the crew was out and had the fence and gates installed in short order. The fence and gates look great and function well to keep our small puppy in the yard. We had not issues
- Cyclone FencingIt was very well done. They did a very professional job and the work was very good. They installed the fence quickly. It was done four or five years ago and it still looks brand new.
- Artistic Fence IncTHE CONTRACTOR WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. I WAS KEPT INFORMED AS TO WHEN THE WORK WOULD BE PERFORMED. THEY WERE ON TIME, DID OUTSTANDING WORK, AND ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS THAT CAME UP. THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE.
Last update on July 31, 2020
Fence Contractors in Roberts, WI
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Increase your curb appeal by taking your chain link fence from dull to bold with fresh paint. Here’s how to paint a chain link fence to keep it looking great.
Looking to install an invisible fence at your home? Learn how the cost of an invisible fence will vary based on a few key factors by using this cost guide.
Find fence companies in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
Fence Companies in Roberts, WI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Boulder Hills Landscaping929 Coulee Trail
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Boulder Hills Landscaping
- EZ Home Solutions2595 Hamline Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- EZ Home Solutions
- Forrest Construction, Inc.1512 County Road GG
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- Forrest Construction, Inc.
- GREEN THUMB LANDSCAPING INC6700 US HIGHWAY 12
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
- GREEN THUMB LANDSCAPING INC
- J Hempel Services LLC12330 Lindstrom Lane
Lindstrom, Minnesota 55045
- J Hempel Services LLC
- Orv Larson The Handyman523 main st. #4
Colfax, Wisconsin 54730
- Orv Larson The Handyman
- Property Image LLC967 Jonathon Dr
Madison, Wisconsin 53713
- Property Image LLC
Fencing contractors that service Roberts
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.