If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Roberts, WI
There are 20 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Roberts
- Quality Moving & StorageThe move went excellent, the crew was timely, caring and careful. While most of the items were not valuable my most standards they treated them like the treasures they were to my Grandma and were so sweet to her. On top of that, when she tipped them a small amount of cash while none of us were in the room, they came to us outside of earshot and told us she had done that and immediately offered to return it (which of course we didn't take back.) Those guys worked their tails off and to think they were trying to return the $20 she gave each of them is beyond expectations. You hear all kinds of horror stories of the elderly being taken advantage but no worries of that here - it was the exact opposite. I can say with confidence the Quality Moving crew is top notch honest professionals. We were so grateful for the help at such a stressful & emotional time. Grandma has passed now, but I sincerely thank Quality Moving for making our time with her comfortable with the surroundings of "home" even when she couldn't be
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonExceptional service! We could not have been more pleased with these crews. Following our first move, we were so impressed, so we added a considerable tip for the guys who had worked so carefully, diligently and efficiently to move our belongings. We did not expect to need their services again, but life happens...and we ended up moving again just two weeks later. Our experience (with two of the same guys and two new) was exactly the same. They were dedicated, careful, considerate and so fast! So, of course, we gave these guys a nice gratuity as well. I fully and emphatically recommend this company. If you want dedication, efficiency, consideration and a git ‘er done attitude, this is your moving company
- Bester Brothers Transfer & Storage CompanyBester Brothers did an excellent job. We appreciated having our phone calls returned promptly, and the in-person estimate based on a walk-through of our property. The estimate was quite a bit higher than our actual bill, but we were told that it was a "worst-case scenario." This actually gave us the opportunity and the incentive to do more packing and organizing in order to save money. Bester Brothers movers were careful, polite, and very hard working. They even called our attention to a bit of damage on a dresser that they hadn't actually caused--I knew the ding was from a previous move! None of our things were damaged
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonTwo days before the move I realized I needed help. They sent out two packers who did a wonderful job. They detailed labeled all the boxes which really helped. The movers showed up and did a fabulous job, it was a big house. I would highly recommend them!
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonPerfect. Very nice, professional young men did the pick up and delivery. All went exactly as discussed. Very reasonable cost. Would highly recommend Quality to anyone needed top notch movers.
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonIt went well. The Quality Movers team were punctual on moving day and asked where all items should be placed. The team members were polite and personable. As far as costs they were within reason of other moving companies.
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonMen were hard workers, prompt, positive and great attitude. We were suppose to have 4 men, 3 showed, and they charged us an lessor hourly rate. Took longer than expected, but we were very grateful for their help and service!
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonBoth times we used Quality we were more than satisfied. The crew was on-time, friendly and hard-working. Since we were paying by the hour we were especially impressed by the fact that they were constantly working. The crew wrapped all our furniture thoroughly and everything arrived without any dents or scratches. Plus, their estimates were right on. We would highly recommend Quality Moving and Storage to anyone needing their services. Mark & Jayne Larso
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonIt went very well. The two guys that came to do the work were kind and courteous. They wrapped the couches up to prevent damage going in and out of the doors and keep the recliners from opening up. Since they charge by the hour, I appreciated how they went fast, while still being careful not to damage anything
- Quality Moving & Storage Of Edina & HudsonThe young men who came to accomplish this task were terrific. Professional and hard working. They hussled! There was a glitch with the scheduling and Nick was very accommodating and solved it to our satisfaction. I would use them again. Easy to deal with.
Movers in Roberts
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1994, we provide moving and storage solutions to homeowners, renters, builders, and businesses. Services can be customized to meet your needs, including packing and unpacking. We appreciate our Seniors and Veterans and offer them a 10% discount when moving within WI. **OUR BLOOMINGTON, MN LOCATION** 1212 W. 96th Street, Bloomington, MN. ph: 952-831-6800Recent Review:The move went excellent, the crew was timely, caring and careful. While most of the items were not valuable my most standards they treated them like the treasures they were to my Grandma and were so sweet to her. On top of that, when she tipped them a small amount of cash while none of us were in the room, they came to us outside of earshot and told us she had done that and immediately offered to return it (which of course we didn't take back.) Those guys worked their tails off and to think they were trying to return the $20 she gave each of them is beyond expectations. You hear all kinds of horror stories of the elderly being taken advantage but no worries of that here - it was the exact opposite. I can say with confidence the Quality Moving crew is top notch honest professionals. We were so grateful for the help at such a stressful & emotional time. Grandma has passed now, but I sincerely thank Quality Moving for making our time with her comfortable with the surroundings of "home" even when she couldn't beMarit M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with roots right here in the Twin Cities for 20 years.. We are here to assist you with any aspect of your move, whether it be a local Minneapolis & St Paul move, or a cross country move; we have the service, answers, and staff to get you and your things to your new location! We have been moving homes and businesses successfully since our founding in 1999. We are fully licensed and insured. Additional phone: (866) 908-4808Recent Review:Booking a day and time was simple with a good old fashioned phone call. Movers arrived on-time and were incredibly efficient and friendly. Thank you Terry and Race for your help! This company is 100% recommendedJennie W.
- Business Description:Greatland Transportation is a privately owned and locally operated moving company. The current owner, Kurt Stanze, started the business in 1990. We have 5 fully equipped moving trucks and approximately 10 full and part-time employees. We can start your moving process today by answering questions on phone or by emailRecent Review:Kurt and his team of movers did excellent work. On time, professional, and helpful. They were very careful and had all the needed supplies to ensure no damage was done to any of our items. We will be hiring them for another job at the end of the year. Good work guysJanice W.
- Business Description:We are a Full Service & Labor Only Moving Company located in the Twin Cities.Recent Review:If I could give a higher rating I would! Great communication, on-time and extremely efficient!Bob J.
- Business Description:Moving and need help? Call us and we’ll get it done for you! We offer moving, cleaning, hauling and junk removal services no job is too big or too small we handle it all!Recent Review:It went very well. Giovanni is very kind and conscientious. He did a good job. He didn't realize it was a bigger job as he thought it was. He only had one helper and he needed two.Bruce H.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Founded in 2018, Chippewa Valley Junk Removal prides itself in fast & reliable junk removal, demolition & property clean out services. Whether you're a homeowner looking to get rid of some old furniture or a commercial property owner searching for a contractor you can trust with your large project, we can handle it all
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
Deals in Roberts for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- River Falls
- New Richmond
- Star Prairie
- Oak Park Heights
- Deer Park
- Lake Elmo
- Spring Valley
- Glenwood City
- Cottage Grove
- Marine On Saint Croix
moving companies in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Movers2622 Nelson Drive #7
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Anderson Moving27142 100th ave.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Affordable Movers
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matt's Moving Inc.416 35th Ave NE
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Reynolds Transfer & Storage725 E Mifflin St 725 E. Mifflin St.
- Reynolds Transfer & Storage
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics