Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Roberts, WI
There are 4 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Roberts
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceHayden's Ridge crew did an outstanding job. They were prompt and professional. They did all work requested and disposed of all cut branches and trees.
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceChris contacted me immediately when I emailed him. He scheduled the work in less than 2 weeks and did an excellent job! The job took longer than expected so he had to make two trips. His staff was so friendly and helpful. Great service!
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceI found out about them on Angie's List and took advantage of the 50% off discount offered. I called, and I got a response within 24 hours. A day later, Mark or Chris (sorry, I forgot which one) came out and took a look at the situation and gave us advice about 2 other trees in the yard. Both my husband and I were very pleased that the gentleman was so knowledgable. We scheduled for them to come and do the work a couple of days later. On the appointed day, they showed up with a friendly, yet professional crew, did the job safely and well. Then, they cleaned up and were out to the next job. All in all, we were very pleased and we would highly recommend them
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceA company representative arrived within a day of my inquiry to survey the work and provide an estimate. Upon the agreed work date the crew arrived promptly and completed the work in a safe and professional manner. The trees look much better now that the dead branches have been removed. The company removed all the debris, raked the work area, and cleaned the driveway. We were very pleased and definitely recommend the company
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceHe did a great job. They were very quick and they cleaned up all their mess and left the firewood for us to burn per our request.
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceWe called Hayden Ridge on a Saturday and the owner came over on Sunday morning and gave us an estimate, including a time frame. He gave us an estimate that was considerably lower than others we had gotten and in the end the final cost was exactly the same as the estimate.Tony Hayden and his 4 crew members arrived as scheduled and it took them 8 hours to do all the trees. They were efficient, careful, and very professional. Tony worked right along with his crew and they politely responded to any concerns we had. We have a huge cottonwood on a hill and they were very careful not to mar it in any way. None of the crew were very big men, but they were all very strong, carrying huge pieces of trunks to the front of the house to be chipped since they could not drive to the back except with a small skidder. Furthermore, we wanted to save some prime pieces of black walnut, and they carefully set those aside. When all the cutting and moving was done, they spent quite a bit of time cleaning and raking up the debris that was left. Overall if was a pleasant experience and we highly recommend this company to anyone. Tony Hayden is very knowledgeable about the life cycles of various trees and can advise you about the best time to have trimming done. We plan to have them come back in the fall to trim a bunch of trees
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceEverything was done to my satisfaction. They even had me look for additional stumps while they ground up the ones that I had already identified.
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceThey came punctually as scheduled. They cleaned up and did a very good job being careful to not drop limbs on the house or other things in the yard. They had 3 tree climbers that would lower the cut branches to the ground. I was very comfortable with the price. They were professional, efficient, and very nice to work with. I will definitely use them again
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceThey came in on short notice, were right on schedule, and they did excellent work. They added a tree climber to lower branches.
- Expert Tree Service and ScienceThere was quite a delay but I did not understand. When they did come they did a great job. They pruned and trimmed a variety of trees, red maple, silver maple and crab tree. They also hauled away a tree my husband had cut down. They were awesome. There was one tree they had to use harness on so they was hanging over our house and a neighbors house. After they were done they cleaned up like no one was ever there
Last update on October 17, 2018
Tree Service Companies in Roberts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
One highly rated provider shares the difference between tree removal and tree care and explains how to decide which is best the trees in your yard.
Find tree removal services in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
tree removal services in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Expert Tree Service and Science675 GRUPE ST
Roberts, Wisconsin 54023
- Expert Tree Service and Science
- FARRILL'S SUNRISE NURSERY599 COUNTY ROAD UU
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- FARRILL'S SUNRISE NURSERY
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- N R TREE SERVICE LLC1461 County Rd A
New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017
- N R TREE SERVICE LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Roberts
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.