Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in La Crosse, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in La Crosse
- Earley Drywall & Constructionbill was $600. more than quote. turns out they charged me $600. in labor travel costs to come to my house (approximately 8 miles) total of 5 times. the final bill I received wasn't even broken down, just a dollar amount. I had to call to ask what the bill was for. When I questioned the difference from the quote I received the lady said take $100 off if you want. I didn't, I paid my bill but I will never recommend or hire them again. They repaired a crack on my living room wall and 6 months later the crack is gone but when light hits it right you can see the repair spot. total waste of money. the ceiling repair in the basement is average quality. The workers never removed shoes or put shoe covers on instead just walk through the house each time. They texture guys came to spray texture the final day and they just showed up unannounced, I had no idea they were coming
- HARRELL CONTRACTINGI'm very pleased with the work that was done by Harrell Contracting on our rental property. Dave was very knowledgeable, has great communication every step of the way, reliable, and was very competitive with his pricing. His whole crew did a great job with their craftsmanship. Dave and his team were able to handle all aspects of our project, completing most of it In House. In areas he was required to, he subbed out to licensed, professional contractors, handling the hiring and vetting process himself. I was hands off other than making the big picture decisions, which was great, and Dave would touch base with me on almost a daily basis on the progress of our extensive project. I look forward to working with Harrell Contracting again on future projects
- Construction Restoration ServicesThey were on time and quick to get me in and done. They cleaned up after themselves and did quality work. Would recommend them highly.
- Housemasters Dry Wall & PaintingThey glued and screwed the new drywall to the ceiling and did the taping and "mudding" . Then they put two coats of primer and then painted the ceiling. Finally they installed the trim molding that I had purchased from the lumber yard. Very professional and much attention was given to the details. This was a small job but they treated it as if it were a big project taking the time to do it right the first time and not rushing just to get it done. Excellent job and I would not hesitate to hire them again
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionI received a prompt response to my request for an estimate - Workers came when I was told and as promised - finished job in very little time and left no mess at all. everything was done in a professional manner and the finished ceiling was very well done. I would call on them again for any other drywall jobs
- Green Painting and Home ImprovementGreat job. Scraped, filled, primed once, refilled with hi tech compound, primed again, finish coat of oil based paint.
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionThey did a really nice job. They were in and out when they said they would be and walls look great. They came through recommendations and also fixed the water spot that we had. So they were just great.
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionThese guys are fast, prompt, pleasant to work around and while they aren't the cheapest in town they are worth every penny spent.they also came in 150.00 under budget, a nice little bonus for me.
- Construction Restoration ServicesThey completely redid the room. Installation of drywall, primer, paint+moving the furniture. The only thing we did was one wall of wallpaper. They finished in about a week, and the actual bill was less than the estimate. I love the way the room turned out.
- ProPoint Construction LLCHorrible. Get everything in writing. Do not trust their word. Poor service, high prices and untrustworthy
Drywall Contractors in La Crosse
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Company that enjoys what we do!!!! We believe in Quality not Quantity. Whether you have a small project or a large one, We will treat Your project with the Attention it deserves!!!!Recent Review:Amazing! Daily yard was cleaned of debris, fall off from roof , magnetic nail ****** upper as well. Dave is an outstanding human being! He drove by on a Saturday to check out how I was doing with this roof. Loved it!!!!. I was working on a load of black dirt that I had delivered. Dave actually went to his truck, grabbed a shovel and wheel barrow!!! Seriously!!!! He helped me for 2 hours. Would not even accept money. Overall, I will most definitely, hire him for any general contracting that I need! No problems !Tamaime N.
- Business Description:Driftless Construction is dedicated to quality with 20 years experience we specialize in residential remodeling and renovation. From your floor up we can get the job done. We build garages and additions, decks and fencing. Flooring professionals for wood laminate and tile. We have extensive drywall experience from hanging sheetrock to texture and custom paint. And finish carpentry from rustic or modern, We can take care of the entire project. No hassle No mess. Call us for small jobs tooRecent Review:In the beginning it looked good. Prior to install, we discovered the area needed to be leveled for the floor to lay properly. So he picked up the supplies at our cost. Which made sense. There was a transition between the rooms that were causing the unevenness. He did not level that off. He said he tried. But it was exactly the same. We notice other spots that weren’t quite right and he fixed them. However some of the planks starting lifting. So my husband called him back and he said he wasn’t going to keep coming out to fix the issues. Now mind you it’s issues that were caused by improper install. He then blamed it on the flooring we bought. The flooring was not high end nor was it low end. Rather little better than half in between towards the better. Now where that uneven spot(one of many) the lvp is starting to pull apart and lift. Ultimately we’re going to have to have someone else come fix his mistakes. I was hesitant to make this review as I thought he’d completely fix the issue. But I can see that it’s no good saying anything as all we will hear is excuses rather than accountability. So no we won’t use again. Maybe we should send him the bill from whomever fixes it. This whole situation makes me scared to hire any other contractors though. I don’t know if things maybe got overlooked because he brought his young teenage son to help. Or just carelessness. Just very upsetting to say the least. Picture 1 is where side of the seam is coming apart. Part actually chipped off and I tried gluing it down. Had to put a rug over to protect it. But it’s only a matter of time before it does it all the way down. Picture 2 is how un-level the transition between rooms are. Picture 3 is one of many lifting pieces. He did try to tap it downMelinda B.
- Business Description:We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking greatRecent Review:Scheduled to start the job on 8-31-21 between 8-10am. Showed up at 12:30pm. Job not done in 1 day, broke the glass on my light and couldn't come back the following day. Finished the job on 9-2-21 with the medicine cabinet not able to open all the way because of the new wall. Appt. was made to caulk a seam that was missed on 9-9-21. Received a call on 9-8-21 to confirm. No on showed up on 9-9. I sat home all day. I stopped payment due to their lack of compensation. I talked to someone named Brian on 9-27 and gave him what I thought was a fair compensation number. He said he would get back to me in 24hrs. It's been 8 days and I haven't heard anything from anyone. Even left messages with the owner twice. Absolute garbage company. I'll never use them again and will not be kind with my reviews of them on social mediaSteve C.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Oakwood Exteriors LLC was founded on quality customer service and reliable, long term exterior solutions. We specialize in a full range of exterior remodeling services including roof repairs and installation, siding installation, seamless gutters, and replacement windows. Our installers are well trained and experienced to make your home beautiful. From concept to completion, we believe every step in the remodeling process and attention to detail is critical to the final outcome. The end resul..
- Business Description:Maxey Construction is a family owned business, it’s our passion to deliver the absolute best product to our customers whether it’s a Deck/Porch or Water & Smoke repair. Give us a call today at 817-771-3502Recent Review:Maxey construction is an awesome construction place definitely would recommend them to do your constructionSully T.
- Business Description:Most of our employees have been with us for many years, combined over 100 years. We pride ourselves in getting the job done professionally and in a timely manor. Give us a call and we will get the job done. We always return callsRecent Review:bill was $600. more than quote. turns out they charged me $600. in labor travel costs to come to my house (approximately 8 miles) total of 5 times. the final bill I received wasn't even broken down, just a dollar amount. I had to call to ask what the bill was for. When I questioned the difference from the quote I received the lady said take $100 off if you want. I didn't, I paid my bill but I will never recommend or hire them again. They repaired a crack on my living room wall and 6 months later the crack is gone but when light hits it right you can see the repair spot. total waste of money. the ceiling repair in the basement is average quality. The workers never removed shoes or put shoe covers on instead just walk through the house each time. They texture guys came to spray texture the final day and they just showed up unannounced, I had no idea they were comingJerry S.
- Business Description:Feldco provides high quality, energy efficient windows, vinyl siding, and exterior doors at affordable prices to over 350,000 customers in WI, IL, IN and IA. The Evergreen Park location houses Feldco’s original showroom and serves homeowners in Chicago and neighboring suburbs. We strive to delight our customers and offer them the best value. Feldco has been named Window and Door Magazine’s Dealer of the Year for Overall Excellence and has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. All ..Recent Review:They did a wonderful job and I would definitely hire them gain.terri h.
- Business Description:We purchase all of our products and materials directly from the manufacturers and we pass the savings on to you. We will never add any hidden or un-agreed upon charges to your bill- the initial quote will be the all-inclusive end priceRecent Review:Horrible. Get everything in writing. Do not trust their word. Poor service, high prices and untrustworthyDaniel D.
- Business Description:painting inside and out. dry wall repair texturing.Wallpaper removal Power washing. A plus BBB.Stain wood work.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- La Crescent
- West Salem
- Coon Valley
- De Soto
- Spring Grove
drywall contractors in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Construction Company llc 313 S 2nd St
- 3D Construction Company llc
- Dave Benjamin Construction7223 Mccurry Rd
- Dave Benjamin Construction
- Earley Drywall & Construction408 Copeland Ave
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Earley Drywall & Construction
- Feldco Windows Siding & Doors9932 South Western Avenue
- Feldco Windows Siding & Doors
- H&M Builders LLCW20380 Sawmill Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HARRELL CONTRACTING15967 STATE HIGHWAY 131
Gays Mills, Wisconsin
- HIRE-A-HUBBY HANDYMAN SVC1932 GEORGE ST
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Housemasters Dry Wall & Painting4227 cty hwy j
- H&M Builders LLC
- journeymenpainters1911 Liberty St
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Oakwood Exteriors LLC1411 Contractors Blvd
- Oakwood Exteriors LLC