The differences between plaster vs drywall are vast in their price points, installation processes, appearances, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in La Crosse, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in La Crosse
- HARRELL CONTRACTINGI'm very pleased with the work that was done by Harrell Contracting on our rental property. Dave was very knowledgeable, has great communication every step of the way, reliable, and was very competitive with his pricing. His whole crew did a great job with their craftsmanship. Dave and his team were able to handle all aspects of our project, completing most of it In House. In areas he was required to, he subbed out to licensed, professional contractors, handling the hiring and vetting process himself. I was hands off other than making the big picture decisions, which was great, and Dave would touch base with me on almost a daily basis on the progress of our extensive project. I look forward to working with Harrell Contracting again on future projects
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionI received a prompt response to my request for an estimate - Workers came when I was told and as promised - finished job in very little time and left no mess at all. everything was done in a professional manner and the finished ceiling was very well done. I would call on them again for any other drywall jobs
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionThese guys are fast, prompt, pleasant to work around and while they aren't the cheapest in town they are worth every penny spent.they also came in 150.00 under budget, a nice little bonus for me.
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionThey did a really nice job. They were in and out when they said they would be and walls look great. They came through recommendations and also fixed the water spot that we had. So they were just great.
- Construction Restoration ServicesThey were on time and quick to get me in and done. They cleaned up after themselves and did quality work. Would recommend them highly.
- Construction Restoration ServicesThey completely redid the room. Installation of drywall, primer, paint+moving the furniture. The only thing we did was one wall of wallpaper. They finished in about a week, and the actual bill was less than the estimate. I love the way the room turned out.
- Green Painting and Home ImprovementGreat job. Scraped, filled, primed once, refilled with hi tech compound, primed again, finish coat of oil based paint.
- Housemasters Dry Wall & PaintingThey glued and screwed the new drywall to the ceiling and did the taping and "mudding" . Then they put two coats of primer and then painted the ceiling. Finally they installed the trim molding that I had purchased from the lumber yard. Very professional and much attention was given to the details. This was a small job but they treated it as if it were a big project taking the time to do it right the first time and not rushing just to get it done. Excellent job and I would not hesitate to hire them again
- Housemasters Dry Wall & PaintingMelissa and Greg did very nice work for us. They scraped and re-textured our large living room, hallway and made other small repairs to damaged drywall in our house. The painting was 95% nicely done - some areas coverage was a bit light and some detailed work could have been done neater - but much better than any amateur work. Very friendly and very talkative - they accomplished a lot of work in the short period of time and worked hard to meet most of our needs
- Earley Drywall & ConstructionResponded to job site quick, did good work, but way over priced for small hole repair. Took two guys to repair small hole, and charged labor for both, on both trips back to finish.
Last update on May 30, 2018
Drywall Contractors in La Crosse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Did you know there’s a right way to hang things on your wall? And no, it doesn’t include thumbtacks. Learn how to use drywall anchors with this simple guide.
Cutting drywall is simple but takes practice to do well. Learn how to cut drywall to make your sheetrock installation project a snap.
Find drywall contractors in
- La Crescent,
- West Salem,
- Coon Valley,
- De Soto,
- Spring Grove
drywall contractors in La Crosse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A to Z Handyman6943 248th Ave
Salem, Wisconsin 53168
- A to Z Handyman
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Bath Fitter
- Construction Restoration ServicesW6773 Abbey Road
Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
- Construction Restoration Services
- Feldco Windows Siding & Doors9932 South Western Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60643
- Feldco Windows Siding & Doors
- Oakwood Exteriors LLC1411 Contractors Blvd
Plover, Wisconsin 54467
- Oakwood Exteriors LLC
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- Pro-services Llc
- Rock & Tait Roofing LLC4107 124th St
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729
- Rock & Tait Roofing LLC
- Stutzman & Son Construction, LLCN23487 CR T
Ettrick, Wisconsin 54627
- Stutzman & Son Construction, LLC