In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hudson, WI
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hudson
- Valley Septic ServicesValley Septic came on time, was very knowledgeable of all cleaning functions. I was very impressed with their service. They are a very honest company with high integrity.
- COUNTRYSIDE SEPTIC SVCTom is very courteous and will go over everything with you when he is done. If you are not home He will leave a invoice and addressed envelope at the door. He usually parks on the road or in the driveway as he has extra long hoses so he doesn't have to drive on the lawn, also when I was shopping around for this service I found that he was one of the cheapest. So it was nice that with a lower price came great service! His charge is 160 but there is now also a disposal fee per DNR regulations to have it dumped at a eater treatment facility, that fee is 73.48
- Phil's Septic ServicesWe use them on a yearly basis. They are very helpful, quick to respond, and knowledgeable. They don't make a big mess. They are friendly and reasonable.
- Darrell's Septic Service IncWe had hired Darrell via a referral from our Well Inspector. We had a tight timeline (5 days) to get the inspections done and had trouble getting paperwork in for him to start. However, Darrell was able to accommodate surprisingly well. We had to follow-up to see how things were going, but when Darrell called to give us a report, he was very thorough and let us know of the surprising findings that our septic tank was leaking. Unfortunately, through no fault of his own, Darrell does not repair or replace septic tanks so we had to go to someone else for that fix
- CLOG UN-BOGGLER SEWER SVC INCWe were very pleased with his work and responsiveness. The fact that he came right away was wonderful. He left no mess behind and great to work with.
- Darrell's Septic Service IncGreat service and honest work! I trusted what I was told and the price was right for the service! A+
- Darrell's Septic Service IncWe called Darrell. He came. Did his job. left. sent us a bill. no problems at all. Nice to work with someone who knows their job and does it.
- ABC SEWER SVCABC septic is a fabulous company. They did a professional job. Very nice and knowledgable! Our septic is a long way from the road, he got to the septic tanks without driving on our lawn. Would highly recommend!
- Schmitt & Sons Excavating IncThe work was completed on schedule - and within the price estimate. The crew was professional. We were pleased with their work plus the landscaping was well done. Schmitt and Sons Excavating Inc. left our property in excellent condition. We recommend Schmitt and Sons Excavating Inc. and would hire again
- Darrell's Septic Service IncWe had to replace our septic lines and we worked with them for several years. They were very responsive, efficient and clear about what the problem was.
Septic Tank Companies in Hudson
- Business Description:We are a fully insured and licensed plumbing company serving the Chippewa Valley for the past 60 years. We have 16 fully trained plumbers working in the field as well as 4 office employees. We offer free estimateRecent Review:They sent out two plumbers for the job. Nice guys. I thought one was an apprentice because he was younger so I didn't say anything, then got a steep bill for the cost of 2 plumbers (they claimed they were giving my a break off the bill). The leak was fixed but water was coming out of my tub brown when I first turned it on, so I called em again. They told me to wait a while and see if it stopped, so I waited a couple months and called em to come out to fix it. They did fix it for free (but it was their error in the first place). Those few months of brown water when you started the bath ended up causing a corroded spot around the old tub drain. Not sure if I'll be able to fix that and get it looking niceMichael N.
- Business Description:Founded in 1987, Darrell's Septic Service Inc. is a locally owned, family operated business.Recent Review:<p>We had hired Darrell via a referral from our Well Inspector. We had a tight timeline (5 days) to get the inspections done and had trouble getting paperwork in for him to start. However, Darrell was able to accommodate surprisingly well. We had to follow-up to see how things were going, but when Darrell called to give us a report, he was very thorough and let us know of the surprising findings that our septic tank was leaking. Unfortunately, through no fault of his own, Darrell does not repair or replace septic tanks so we had to go to someone else for that fix.</p> <br /Cheryl M.
- Recent Review:Excellent. Contacted them and they came out right away and assessed the problem, explained the alternatives, and provided me with their recommendations. Once I made my decision, they took if from there. Dealt with the county on permits, arranged for soil testing, arranged for septic tank pumping, ordered and had deliveried required materials, and then showed up and installed with-out us hardly knowing they were there. <br /> <br /> They did a nice job of cleaning up the affected area, reapplying the top soil, and smoothing out the area to be ready for seeding. <br /> <br /> I had them do some work for me a few years back and were impressed with their approach to the business. Stay small enough that they can maintain control of quality of workmanship and not bury themselves in debt to finance equipment. Because of this, and word of mouth recommendations (neighbor originally recommended them to me) they have managed to stay busy in this slow economy. <br /> <br /> I thought their prices were fair and their quality excellent. Would definitily call on them in the future if a need arisesWilliam T.
- Business Description:Myers Septic Service, L.L.C., third generation family owned and operated since 1965 located in Elk Mound, WI, is the leading septic tank and systems specialist serving Elk Mound, Colfax, Menomonie and surrounding areas. We specialize in septic pumping, portable toilet rentals, vac truck, jetting service and much more! For more information, contact Myers Septic Service, L.L.C. in Elk Mound
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated in the Chippewa Valley since 1976Recent Review:That went very well. They actually took care of a problem that we had tried to use another company for. Certified had a piece of equipment that actually took care of it. They also installed a water neutralizer to take care of some water issues we had. They did both of those things at cost and they called when they were coming over. They let us know that if we had any questions, we could follow up with them. They were very professional. They kind of explained what they were doing and said that it might or might not work and to let them know and they would come back. They gave us our options upfront. They discussed what they thought would work best but they said we could absolutely try other things. They gave us a written quote so we could shop around. They showed up on time and did exactly what we asked him to doJulie A.
- Business Description:Premier Plumbing is a small family run business. We strive for repeat business from our customers and want to make every vist a professinal yet personable experience. We encourage our customers to ask questions and will walk you through your plumbing project wether it is big or smallRecent Review:I called early on Monday morning to get my leaking toilet fixed. Jesse answered his phone and said he could come over later that day. He was very nice! He didn't try to fix or replace anything that wasn't broken. The price was a lot lower than I expected too! I will definitely call him again if we need any plumbing done! Thank you Jesse! <br /Cheri H.
- Business Description:Steiner Plumbing, Electric & Heating Inc. provides quality commercial and residential contracting and repairs for plumbing, electric, HVAC, and renewable energy systems around the Western Wisconsin area. As a multifaceted company, jobs can be coordinated in an efficient manner that saves time and money while maintaining consistent quality and customer satisfaction. Our family-owned and operated business is based out of River Falls, Wisconsin and was founded in 1980 by Paul and Sheila SteinerRecent Review:Very well. I had a good experience on the phone with Monica and then the repair person (Dustin) arrived within a few hours and was informative, considerate, and respectful. The total cost was less than expected and included a new furnace blower, capacitor, and oil nozzle. The entire experience was positive start to finish and a big reliefJohn W.
- Business Description:H&H Plumbing was established in 2000. We currently have 5 employees, which include 2 Master Plumbers.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Additional phones - (715) 760-1978, (651) 245-5527. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:We just built this house finishing in late March. 1st we needed a large turn around installed to get our equipment turned around at the top of our driveway. The driveway is about 200 ft long up hill. When I was recieving bids for this work the builders excavator had not been back to finish the driveways final excavating, and final grade. Steve had pointed out that the ditches needed to be installed, and the driveway raised at the bottom to divert water to the culvert, or the driveway would wash away. after the other excavator came back, and didn't do much but cover the temp driveway with gravel, it happened just as Steve had said. Our driveway was washing away so bad we almost didn't have one by July. After numerous attempts to get the builder out to fix the driveway, we finally decided to hire a proffesional(Schmitt and Sons) They were out within a week, and did a fabulous job. Not only do we not have a lake at the bottom of the driveway, the gravel remains where it is supposed to be, and the ditches are not washing away. The driveway is 1/2 as steep, and looks great as Schmitt and Sons did a great clean up job. After the turn around was done, the tires on our large truck sunk in. Steve came out immediatly, and found some junk the builder buried. he performed this service at no charge to get it right. Steve followed up after both services were complete. Schmitt and Sons is a very proffesional companyTony H.
- Business Description:septic pumping and plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hudson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Certified Inc350 Sunday Dr
Altoona, Wisconsin 54720
- Certified Inc
- Premier PlumbingW3745 State Rd 85
Durand, Wisconsin 54736
- Premier Plumbing
- T L Sinz Plumbing IncE5609 708th Ave
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
- T L Sinz Plumbing Inc