Budget Blinds of South Spokane & Spokane Valley

With Angi since November 2016

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds of South Spokane & Spokane Valley have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds of Spokane & Spokane Valley will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We’ll bring you the highest quality and most fashionable window coverings in South Spokane and Spokane Valley and surrounding areas. Looking forward to helping you beautify your home! Sincerely, Jason Munck Budget Blinds of Spokane & Spokane Valley...

Budget Blinds of Spokane

In home sales and installation of custom window treatments. We offer blinds, shutters and draperies. Independently owned & operated. Contact us to schedule your free in home consultation. See website for additional service areas.

11/12/2018

There are so many options and things to consider when ordering blinds. I appreciated Jason's expertise and helpfulness when I was trying to decide what shades would be best for my living room and fit my budget. Alex did a great job installing them and they look great.

Description of Work
Order and install blinds

05/14/2018

It went really well. I had some pie-in-the-sky dreams for plantation shutters (v. expensive), but Jason was able to show me alternative styles and patterns that are different and stylish. He saved me a lot of money with the less expensive transition shades. I was delighted with the final product, and get many compliments on the style, function, and cool operation of these shades.

Description of Work
Window Coverings on 10 Windows

Category window treatments,security windows

03/12/2018

Jason was on time and very helpful in my choosing which blinds to use for my different windows. Carl was on time, friendly, and efficient, taking out my old blinds and installing the new ones. He took time to show me how to use them. All was left very clean and he even took off his shoes! Overall a great experience!

Description of Work
Needed new blinds chosen and installed

11/07/2017

Jason helped me select the most appropriate blinds to solve both issues. He also directed me to choose light darkening blinds for the master bedroom. In every case, I selected top-down, bottom-up blinds to provide the greatest flexibility for every circumstance. He was patient, knowledgable, and extremely helpful throughout the selection process. Once the blinds were ready custom-made, Carl did a ...

Description of Work
I needed to choose window treatments in my new house to provide privacy and yet allow light to penetrate into the kitchen and living areas, while limiting the amount of light coming through the windows in the bedroom.

08/25/2017

Budget Blinds was very timely with their service, and they were very generous to replace my blind for no charge. I am very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Blinds Replacement

Category

We offer a free in-home design consultation, expert measuring and professional installation of name-brand blinds, shades, shutters, draperies & more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available