Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Spokane, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Spokane
- Spokane Strong HaulingIt was the best service friendly and professional service and it's family owned locally they are good for the job indeed
- Spokane Strong HaulingExcellent, fast, and dependable! Would highly recommend helping out this local contractor and giving him your biz!
- Roots Landscape CompanyThis company has a contract with Forest Lake HOA. They just mow and do not remove cut grass, cut grass is just blown into the rock and door ways of the residence in the HOA. They also sprayed weed kill on our grass killing large sections of law . Most of the grass area on the condos will have to be replaced. This company deserves less than 1 star. Do not hire
- Turf ProThe owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI called them and scheduled a pickup two weeks in the future (my scheduling problem, not theirs). The dispatcher said my job sounded like a minimum load and it turns out he was correct. They picked up the stuff right on time. They were very professional, courteous and friendly throughout.
- Junk-N-DumpFantastic. Five guys showed up and they started hauling heavy, dirty junk from multiple locations on the property, including the attic space above a secondary cabin and storage in the boat house. They attacked the mess and filled up their truck. In a couple hours they took more than I could have handled in a year. Great attitudes despite the less than ideal spaces they had to venture into. These guys were great
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingJust finished our landscaping remodel with Phillips 360 and everything went like clockwork. Their pricing was reasonable (lower than 2 other bids we got). They kept us informed of the schedule and were here when they said they would be. They were responsive to our mid-project changes and provided suggestions to improve our end result. These guys worked their butts off, and they completed the project quickly, can't thank them enough. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful new yard
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
Last update on August 24, 2022
Hauling Services in Spokane
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
Some homeowners don’t know where to start during a concrete removal project. But these tips will make this DIY home improvement job a little easier for you.
Find hauling services in
- Spokane Valley,
- Airway Heights,
- Nine Mile Falls,
- Four Lakes,
- Otis Orchards,
- Liberty Lake,
- Medical Lake,
- Newman Lake,
- Deer Park,
- Post Falls,
hauling services in Spokane
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Movers2921 E Gordon Ave
Spokane, Washington 99207
- Arborworks Landscape Maintenance1113 E 14th Ave
Spokane, Washington 99202
- Atlas Tree ServicePO Box 302845
Spokane, Washington 99224
- B & V Home Improvements3220 E. Bridgeport Ave.
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Catalyst Landscape Solutions511 E Joanne Ct
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Frontline Housekeeping Plus5316 N Cedar St
Spokane, Washington 99205
- It's A Wonderful Lawn By Jimmy Stewart1724 N Woodruff Rd
Spokane, Washington 99206
- JAS Services Total Lawn Care4622 North Sullivan
Spokane, Washington 99216
- Jasper and SonsPO Box 9373
Spokane, Washington 99209
- Jim's U Call I Haul4114 E 26th Ave
Spokane, Washington 99223
- Junk-N-DumpPO Box 10133
Spokane, Washington 99209
- Keystone Carpets7309 E Bigelow Gulch Rd
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Larry Miller Excavating7117 East Rutter Ave
Spokane, Washington 99212
- NW I HaulPO Box 13491
Spokane, Washington 99213
- Pacific Insulation1312 N Monroe St
Spokane, Washington 99201
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingP O BOX 19353
Spokane, Washington 99219
- Sauer Construction6411 N Washington St
Spokane, Washington 99208
- Spokane Movers201 E Sprague Ave
Spokane, Washington 99202
- AAA Movers
- Dar Contracting23748 N Lakeview Blvd
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- Dar Contracting
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
Colbert, Washington 99005
- Kalin Excavation
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services