Replacing the baseboards in your home can give your space a fresh new look. When researching the cost of replacing baseboards, you need to consider the size of your home and the type of baseboard you’d like to install. This guide will show you how.
Get matched with top carpenters in Spokane, WA
There are 15 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Spokane
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:
- Simon's Construction ServicesThe project was quite complex, removing/replacing walls, doorways, massive amounts of electrical, plumbing, drywall, carpentry, countertops, fireplace, mantle, hearth, flooring and paint. Simon's communication was by far the best of any contractor I have ever worked with.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey and all of the various crews who worked for him were talented, timely, patient, hard working and very friendly. The completed work doubled our living space and we are so over the moon happy with everything that is done. Sergey was so kind and amazing in helping turn an old, naked and cold basement into a warm, beautiful master living space with large bathroom with stacking washer dryer....huge bedroom with large living room and separate storage room. He is very highly recommended and we will use him again as we remodel other projects in this little 1943 postwar cottage cutie
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey was very responsive and professional. He communicated well with us and got to work on our job as soon as he possibly could. He did exactly what he promised and the quality and workers were very good. We would hire him again.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon, Heather and all contractors did an excellent job in completing the whole house upgrade. Considering most of the consultations and interactions were done remotely (we were still in California and the new house was in Washington) the job went smoothly and we are extremely happy with the outcome. A big thank you to Simon and company for a job well done
- Creekside Construction LLCImagine if you will, it’s 4 days past Christmas 2019, your winding down, and you head to O’Mallys in Rathdrum for some tasty eats. 4 hours or so pass, You and the family are now teetering on sleep and its time to call it a night, so you head home in anticipation of some needed rest from the Chaos of the Holidays. You pull up to the House, and its on fire! That is what happened to my Family on Dec 29th, 2019. Let me tell you, you are never prepared for a Fire, period. By Gods Grace all pets made it out through doggie door, and nobody was hurt. With emotions flowing we call 911, duh! Then USAA. Getting threw that first night was utter horrible at best. But during that night we had to call someone to come help salvage/rebuild the home. Being completely ignorant on how the systems works, we asked a Fire Fighter in his professional opinion, who would he personally use in this horrible scenario. He stated DKI, so we went all in blindly with said company. I will save the exact details for another venue, but fast forward 4 months, after several lies, literally 30+ days of zero work being done, and a recommendation by USAA to fire DKI within the first 3 weeks of the fire, we finally gave up on them. Now feeling like victims for the second time. I called Creekside Construction, and this is the part of the Story where you should insert the Original Superman Music, because Dave Adam and Steve Cates came swooping in and literally saved us. They took over the job, the paperwork, the communication with USAA and hit the ground running. I kid you not, Dave showed up to my house the very next day, had 5+ subs in there, and was delegating orders like Patton in WW2. It was impressive, because you could see in each sub-contractors eyes and by there demeanor, they enjoyed working with Creekside and wanted to be there. It took another 5 months, but the job was done, and exceeded my expectations. My wife teared up, when she saw the finished work, that alone is all you would need to know about Creekside, but I’m not done. Lets check some boxes, Professionalism, highly skilled sub-contractors, diligence, quality workmanship, high end materials, outstanding communication, and complete Loyalty to the customer. My wife and I always knew where we stood with Creekside, and were never left hangin gin the dark. Yes, there were small mishaps, but that happens on almost all jobs in construction but each issue was rectified promptly and above satisfaction. We knew Creekside had our back from day one, Dave Adams stood by our side’s ready as if we were getting into a rumble like the Movie Outsiders. I cannot thank Creekside enough for what they did for my family. I wish there was something I could do to show my complete appreciation, so I hope this small token of a review helps someone else in need, and steers them to Creekside before they make the same mistake we did, wasting time and money with another derelict company. Just know in this chaotic world we live in right now, there are still genuine trustworthy people still out there to help us along, and Creekside Construction is a complete embodiment of those values. -Much Respect and Gratitude, Ferris Family, Rathdrum Idah
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey at Elite presented ideas of creating a functional room. What was created was so much more than we could ever have expected! Sergey and his team are talented, professional, prompt and dependable -if they said they would be there tomorrow at 7, they were there at 7, fun and so easy to work with. Sergey communicated every step of the way and involved us and our ideas along they way. Our house has a very unique style - slanted interior walls, curved exterior that made the project that much more challenging. This rotten room was transformed into a huge master suite with 9ft ceiling, several windows, slider, a full bathroom and a peaked roof to replace the flat roof. The room is beautiful and the exterior blends so perfectly to our unique house that it looks like it was always there! Thanks so much
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe just completed our 2nd large remodel project with Elite Contruction which turned out fabulous. This was almost a complete renovation on a 1929 house, taking out walls, replacing all windows, adding egress windows, complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, rewiring, adding 2 bedrooms, decks, building a fence + much more. Sergey and the Elite team did a fabulous job on all of it! The 91 year old floors were patched, refinished and looked brand new! We appreciated Sergey’s ideas and suggestions, for example, the front concrete stairs were disintegrated and closed off as so hazardous. When discussing the stair replacement, Sergey suggested to not do this rather close off as there were 2 other entrances, instead creating a deck off the front entrance. This created value and a great space for our beautiful house! Thanks to the Elite Team we beautifully updated our 1929 home
- Creekside Construction LLCFrom our first meeting with Creekside Construction to our finished home, our experience has been nothing but outstanding! Their professionalism, craftsmanship, and personal attention to our needs and desires was met on every level throughout the building process! We can’t thank Mike Gray and Paul Merk enough for their expertise in making the building of our home be such a positive and rewarding one
Woodworkers in Spokane
- Business Description:Trickett Woodworks is a 3rd generation family owned custom cabinetry and furniture shop servicing all of Washington state. We believe customer service and a high quality product are the foundations of Trickett Woodworks. We strive to provide the highest quality product using the best materials and hardware we can get our hands on . Email us at email@example.comRecent Review:Words can't express how happy we have been with our decision to go with Trickett Woodworks to build and install the cabinets in our custom kitchen. Geoff and Brian have been exceptional! Their communication before and during the project was always great. We had to delay the selection of our cabinet maker due to COVID, and Geoff was the only person that had regular check-ins with us during this time, none of the companies reached out to us at all. Trickett's workmanship is top notch. We asked for a very custom design that followed the contour of our cathedral ceiling which is not common. Geoff worked with us to come up with ideas on how best to accomplish the look we were going for and it turned out amazing. Geoff and Brian also went the extra mile when our countertop installers damaged several drawers and doors. Geoff made sure everything got fixed and that we were taken care of. I can't understate how happy we are with our cabinets and our experience with Trickett. We'll definitely be using them for future projects and highly recommend them to anyoneKris M.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor specializing in kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling services, additions, siding, roofing, decks, and sheetrock finishing and painting services. With or in-house design services, we are able to guide you through the entire process, from concept to a finished product. With over 30 years experience, you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time, within budget parameters, and to your satisfaction. So bring either your plans,or just your..Recent Review:I couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectationsTrish C.
- Business Description:I am an owner-operator business just opened in January but I have 35 years experience in the construction field and am familiar with most all phases.Recent Review:AWESOME! He did an excellent job, went above and beyond and was on time, reliable, and honest. Couldn't ask for a better experience!! I have more projects that I plan to have him work on. Glad I took a chance.William & Julie B.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting IncRecent Review:Simon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:Debra C.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:We are a small general contractor. We do all the items advertised in our profile or have people who do. Please see our website at www.candcpaintingllc.com for pictures, specials, testimonials and more!Recent Review:Greg was very responsive and easy to work with. He is honest and reasonable. With 40 years of experience, he explained the potential problem and solutions in a way that laymen can understand. He cleaned up after repairing. Highly recommendedSam S.
- Business Description:Sales and installation of flooring materials limited to laminate, hardwood and engineered. We provide excellent service to help you choose the product that will best fit your needs. I am a non-smoking contractor that will take the headache out your flooring experienceRecent Review:It was excellent. He was attentive and I left him alone in my house and I felt comfortable with that and his craftsmanship was good.Lori B.
- Business Description:North America's choice for all of your household jobs, large or small, Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed and fully insured technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job. Our vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement sol..Recent Review:Baseboard was loose throughout entire work area, I had to go through and re-nail the entire job. Trash was left all over the house, including soda cans and nails, there was no clean up performed. The hand rail was installed out of code, the handyman left early claiming he was at a stopping point (based on the mess and the lack of proper installation this was not true) he left at 2:40. There was a disagreement between handyman and supervisor. I will not recommend this companyg b.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
What is MDF? Here’s everything you need to know about the inexpensive engineered wood.
Find carpenters in
- Spokane Valley
- Airway Heights
- Nine Mile Falls
- Four Lakes
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Medical Lake
- Newman Lake
- Deer Park
- Post Falls
carpenters in Spokane
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Construction and Remodeling501 W Mansfield Ave
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- Acuity Construction and Design LLC14810 W Coulee Hite Rd
- Adair Paint and Remodel3610 S Bates Rd
- AH Custom Interiors3911N Moccasin Road
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- American Asset Management20426 E Cloverdale CT
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Arrow Contracting Service IncPO Box 11996
- A-1 Construction and Remodeling
- B & V Home Improvements3220 E. Bridgeport Ave.
- Band Construction Inc.3730 E Trent Ave # 2
- Benchmark Builders & Carpentry LLC616 N 1st St
- Berdine's Construction Kitchens and Interiors6612 E Seltice Way
Post Falls, Idaho
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Berry Built & Design Inc204 South Koren Rd Ste 800
- better buildings llcPO Box 3205
- Birchcrest Homes Inc1318 N Skipworth Ct
- Boren to Build ConstructionP.O. Box 18312
- Borey and Sons Inc1100 E Columbia St Suite B-2
- Brookstyle Construction LLC1324 N Best Rd
- B & V Home Improvements
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- CB FIXUPS3728 E 19TH AVE
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Chapman Design & Construction LLCPO Box 1875
Post Falls, Idaho
- CHD Inc5025 N Argonne Ln Apt 1
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Classic CarpentryPO BOX 9979
- Clean Cut Construction1734 E 16th ave
Post Falls, Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- College Pro Painters130 Nickerson St Ste 311
- Contour Fence and Deck llc623 W Stoddard Ln
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Covington Construction & Restoration Builders Inc14415 E Sprague Ave Ste 4
- Cowboy & Indian Windows Siding1818 E 15th Avenue
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- C. A. Construction
- D&R Coatings Inc3611 W Fleming PL
- D-MAC Construction1723 E Houston
- Da Man CompanyN. 21111 Hazard Road
- Dan Anstett2162 E Greenleaf Ln
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Dar Contracting23748 N Lakeview Blvd
- David Rollins Construction LLC10712 E Ferret Dr
- Double J Home Services, LLC1723 E 40th Ave
- D&R Coatings Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Construction & Remodeling12929 E Sprague Ave
- Enviro Hardwood Floors2323 West Broad Street
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- Excell Design & Build4590 Bellstar Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- Gibraltar Steel Buildings12008 East Mission Avenue
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Giltner Construction1019 N Henry St
Post Falls, Idaho
- Glen's Handyman Service inc.37504 no. lakeside dr
- Grady's Mr. Fix-It, Inc.17606 S Brooks Rd
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
- G&S Customs LLC
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC2314 Owl Ct
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman 4 RepairsPO BOX 217
Otis Orchards, Washington
- Handyman Solutions2220 E 49th Ave
- Heinemann Construction LLCPO Box 844
- High Mountain Remodelers4011 E Tanager Ln
- Hollowell Northwest, IncPO Box 366
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Honegger Construction, LLCPO BOX 403
Newman Lake, Washington
- Huntwood Industries Cabinets23800 E Appleway Ave
Liberty Lake, Washington
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- M & G Precision Contracting1709 S Wardson St
- M & M Construction (Envirosculpt Landscaping)1109 N. Herald
- Made In Farmington103 S First Street
- Mark Six Custom LLC903 S Adams St
- MD Design IncPO Box 13276
- Millennium Woodwork & Design5687-G Corkscrew Cyn. Rd.
- Millers Home Maintanence902 E Plateau Rd
- Millwork Cabinets and More4216 N McDonald Rd
- Mr. Handyman of Spokane9608 E Montgomery Ave
- Murphy and Sons Restoration259 Park dr.
Spirit Lake, Idaho
- M & G Precision Contracting
- N-HANCE REVOLUTIONARY WOOD RENEWAL15111 105th ave Ct E office 5
- N.I.B.1117 e providence ave
- NillaWood Construction4405 Sherlock Court
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Nokes Builders20915 N. Cedar Rd.
- NORTH RIDGE CONTRACTING INC.P.O. BOX 3395
Post Falls, Idaho
- N-HANCE REVOLUTIONARY WOOD RENEWAL