Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Spokane, WA
There are 12 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Spokane
- DNA Electric and FabricationGreat. Dave gave suggestions that improved our design, did high quality work, made sure we were satisfied, and rolled with the punches when project schedules changed. Would hire again.
- Black Sheep ElectricBlack sheep electrical did a stellar job to my complete satisfaction. They were professional yet very approachable and friendly. They scheduled me quickly...as they knew the electrical work was holding up my other home renovation projects. I was impressed with their quick turnaround time and communication. The work itself was fantastic, better than we discussed and came in at the bid amount with no overages. I highly recommend them and know going forward to call them before seeking other electricians
- AdenBecks Electrical LLCThe WORST Customer Service I have ever received which came from the Co-Owner David Thoeny. (Ok, top 3 worst). I hired a contractor for completion of new roof, hardy plank, rock, and gutters. During this time the contractor crew damaged 2 lights. Contractor called Adenbecks and scheduled them to come to fix the damage. Invoice was sent to contractor who did not pay it. I then received the invoice saying the contractor stated it was my responsibility (which is not true after talking to the contractor). I DID NOT call Adenbecks to my home. I emailed to communicate the above and received an email from David Thoeny stating that the work was completed at my address and it was my responsibility. If I did not pay it Adenbecks would take legal actions to collect this. I had knowledge of this invoice for 1 week. There was no customer service in communication on this issue. I decided to pay the invoice and take it up with the contractor. I feel this was not my responsibility. When I phoned to make the payment, David Thoeny answered the phone and was rude, condescending, and told me he thinks that if a customer does not pay an invoice within 30 days they are likely not going to pay it and he thinks his threat of legal action was acceptable and HE IS NOT AFRAID TO SUE ME. I had knowledge of this invoice for 7 days! He was not interested in that fact. Lack of communication from the office was terrible. Calls not returned, very poor customer service, and plain disrespect from the co-owner David Thoeny. Beware in doing business with this company. I will NEVER call them for my electrical needs
- Black Sheep ElectricBlack Sheep Electric's customer service is superb. They are timely and professional. After a remodel, the new hanging light over the island kept burning out - not a life or death issue, but irritating especially after seven years of trying to get it fixed. Other electricians had said they couldn't fix it, but Black Sheep Electric figured out the problem. They had to procure parts and make a return visit, but again this was done promptly and efficiently. It had snowed in Spokane and it was difficult to get around, but Ryan from Black Sheep Electric called and let us know he'd be late. He arrived just 10 minutes late. Their prices are very reasonable and Ryan went through the invoice with my father-in-law. Next time, my in-laws will skip the other electricians and call Black Sheep Electric first. I highly recommend them
- Foremost ElectricGreat parley hung our chandelier in no time. Price was very fair would hire them again in a heart best. Great job
- Mr. Handyman of SpokaneIt went good. I've used them twice and they're just great. I really like how responsive they are and how personable each person is, we've had a different person each time but they were all very personable as well as knowledgeable but very efficient and professional at the same time.
- Heinemann Construction LLCThe workers showed up on time and stayed for eight hours, they made sure that they did what we wanted done, also had us check there work, you could not have asked for better honest people to work in your house, this company went above and beyond what we wanted done, this was 1st time ever using a contractor and would do again, if we have time and money for kitchen and bathrooms remodeled some da
- Heinemann Construction LLCThe project was a big one. It was completed timely and with high quality work. Jeff and his team always treat my home as if it is their own, and pay attention to the little details. We are particularly happy and impressed with the quality of the paint job and the new window. Our home looks fantastic. This was the second project we have hired Heinemann Construction for and would not hesitate to use their services in the future
- Heinemann Construction LLCGreat!! Jeff provided detailed proposals and did the work he promised to do. He was able to give suggestions when we weren't sure what we wanted. His team members were always prompt and professional. Best contractor we've ever worked with!!
- Heinemann Construction LLCOur project was finished within the expected time frame. Jeff was great about explaining any increase in the expected budget and letting us decide on how to proceed. He listened to our ideas and concerns. His staff is friendly, professional, and timely. Everyone worked diligently to finish our remodel in a timely manner. The quality of work is exceptional. We would highly recommend Heinemann Construction to anyone considering a remodel project
Lights in Spokane
- Business Description:CI Construction & Consulting, LLC Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business. We Care About Your Customers And Providing Quality Workmanship That Will Last. If you've been combing the Kennewick region for a construction company to take the lead on your building and electrical project, consider CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA. Our licensed and insured company comprises a team of remodelers, vastly trained in new builds, restorations and additions. We have more than 18 years ..Recent Review:Fantastic. Contractor Aeryl Price has been very responsive and honest. The team of Quinton and Matthew have been extremely professional. I greatly appreciate their efforts to keep the space clean. The tile work required creativity due to the many angles in the room. The work is beautiful. They all helped create the design unique to the spaceRon R.
- Business Description:DNA ELECTRIC is your one stop shop from plugs n switches not working to getting better wifi in your house. We guarantee our installs for life. Our mission is to be the most punctual and professional service electrician in this community. check out our website or Google page to see more reviewRecent Review:“The dictionary defines superlative as ‘of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme.’ I define it as Dave Darrah, As a electrical contractor, as a leader, as a man, as a friend. He is of the highest kind, quality, and order, supreme.Dave P.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your electrical service needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Quality Business of interior and exterior remodelingRecent Review:He always showed up on time or early, he was reliable, honest, a clear communicator on the timeline and price. He was very fastidious with paperwork, producing a professional invoice, including an itemized receipt and store receipts for all supplies purchased for the job. He was adept at asking the right questions so that he knew what I needed done and he completed everything on time. He is reasonably priced, incredibly dependable and I will be calling him againKate K.
- Business Description:Hi, my name is Ryan, owner of Black Sheep Electric. I started Black Sheep in 2003 and have grown to 26 employees at this time. We receive 90% of our work from referrals which is why I believe we are a perfect match with Angies List. A happy customer is my #1 priority and am proud to offer the best customer service in the business. Why the name Black Sheep Electric? Because we're proud to be different! YOU CAN NOW SCHEDULE YOUR JOB OR ESTIMATE DIRECTLY FROM OUR WEBSITE!Recent Review:Ryan and his apprentice were great! It wasn't an easy job to put a TV on the wall above my fireplace - no electric outlet or cable existed there. They had to run wires up through the crawl space under the roof and bring them down inside the wall. The finished project looks perfect, couldn't be better. They also added a new electric outlet in my hallway. Everything was cleaned up so well, I didn't have to do anything. I thought it was impressively good workNANCY A.
- Recent Review:We have used Tony as our electrician for a few years now, and every time we are impressed with the high quality of service and communication. Very responsive to our calls, patiently explains what needs to be done until all is clear and our questions are answered fully. One of the best service people we've ever worked withRyan S.
- Business Description:North America's choice for all of your household jobs, large or small, Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed and fully insured technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job. Our vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement sol..Recent Review:I give them all A's in all the categories because they really did a nice job. There were like two different guys and then the one guy needed help lifting the ladder, so I guess a total of three. It took them 6 hoursJoan C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:I called Casablanca Fans earlier today about the need for a <br /> replacement part for their Casablanca Delta fan that was manufactured back in <br /> 1984 and no longer available. I was referred to "Ed Roberge" of <br /> Affordable Fans in New Hampshire (I live in the Philadelphia area). I had bought <br /> a part and was unsure of making the repair. Ed guided me through the <br /> replacement of the defective part by phone at no profit to himself. Ed is a knowledgeable <br /> serviceman and what?s more important, He puts the customer first? The way service <br /> used to be. <br /William H.
- Business Description:Call today to discuss your basement, bathroom or kitchen remodel. We focus on quality customer service from start to finish and beyond. Our goal is to be your life long contractor you can trust and refer to your friends and family. Talk to us also about decks, tile, additions, and so much more! Together, we can create your dream home. Expect personalized results and complete attention to detail. Your home is your castle and Heinemann Construction, its workers and subcontractors will treat it ..Recent Review:Jeff Heinemann and his crew were terrific! They did a great job! Jeff was able to get most of the work done while we happened to be out of town for two weeks, and I was entirely comfortable with that, which doesn't happen very often! Everything looks terrific and functions well. There were a couple of hitches along the way which, from having been through three previous remodels, is to be expected. In one instance, Jeff was able to ask us how we wanted it completed: for the electrical on a hall light w/added ceiling fan. The other instance was that, on installing the new kitchen sink and faucet, his crew discovered that our garbage disposer was leaking through a rusted screw hole. I think we were in the midst of some multi-city air travel that day, so Jeff bought a new disposer to install, one that was middle of the range price-wise. Good idea, and he kept us and his crew on schedule. This was by far the best, most stress-free remodel I've ever been through, even though it was the largest I've done. HALLELUJAHGary N.
- Business Description:Electric Home Improvement and Repair.Recent Review:Robert is amazing! Professional, timely, clean, and very knowledgeable. Used him on a groupon for a small project. When time came to change out my breaker box, I got bids. His was the best. From now on I won't need to get bids. I will use Robert for all my electrical needsSabrina G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
lights in Spokane
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Action Electric & Security6219 W Jade Ave
Spokane, Washington 99224
- AdenBecks Electrical LLC25302 East Marve Ln
Newman Lake, Washington 99025
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire 03076
- AfterGlow Nightscapes, Inc.1321 N. Dunbarton Oaks Lane
Liberty Lake, Washington 99019
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- All American Electric508 E Stonewall Ave
Spokane, Washington 99208
- All County ElectricPO Box 1482
Veradale, Washington 99037
- Arc Electric and Lighting Corp5524 N Julia St
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Action Electric & Security
- Firefly Lighting And Design3703 E Central Ave
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Foremost Electric24002 N Hamilton Ct
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- Franssen's Electric12012 Emerald Dr
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Freedom Landscape6103 S Conklin Rd
Greenacres, Washington 99016
- Frost Renovations3650 Rogers Road
North Carolina, North Carolina 27587
- Firefly Lighting And Design
- Handyman Electric LLC12128 N Division St # 129
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Handyman Electric LLC
- JD ELECTRICAL19324 N. DIVISION RD
Colbert, Washington 99005
- JD ELECTRICAL
- Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing 890 N Innovation Way
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Merit Electric of Spokane, Inc.815 N Helena Street
Spokane, Washington 99202
- Mr. Electric of Spokane & Coeurdalene695 W Capstone Ct
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Mr. Handyman of Spokane9608 E Montgomery Ave
Spokane, Washington 99206
- Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- VOLTRIC ELECTRICPO Box 3884
Spokane, Washington 99220
- VOLTRIC ELECTRIC
- ZHRpo box1712
Mead, Washington 99021