Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Airway Heights, WA
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Airway Heights
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Mr Chimney IncMr Chimney provided excellent customer service from the time I called to get the estimate to when the job was complete. The guys who repaired the chimney were very knowledgeable and did a great job on the chimney and with the clean up. I will recommend them to others.
- Archetype Masonry, IncOne of the reasons I chose Archetype Masonry was the high marks from multiple consumers on Angies's List. I was not disappointed. Jeff was fantastic! He was very hard working, professional and helped up finish a project before a deadline. We hope to hire him again in the future.
- Archetype Masonry, IncBid to finish this was a professional, quality job. Jeff (owner) was punctual, friendly, and detail oriented. He explained everything as he worked and let us know what to expect the next day. The end product looks fantastic and the clean-up each day was immaculate. We wish we needed more masonry work done just to have Archtype Masonry come back again. You can't go wrong with this company
Masonry Contractors in Airway Heights
- Business Description:Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.Recent Review:I am very pleased with hiring Justin , he is professional, does what he says he will do in a timely manner. He leaves the job site tidy and is attentive to my concerns . I am very pleased with the work he did and would definitely have him do concrete work for me in the future! Thanks JustinBret S.
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were phenomenal. They were efficient, clean and they make sure that everything was okay.Sandra B.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:It was absolutely excellent. They were fast, efficient, and clean. They cleaned up nicely. They were prompt.Frank H.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting IncRecent Review:Simon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:Debra C.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers: Colville 509-684-5100; Couer d'alene, ID 208-665-1876.Recent Review:Luke went above and beyond helping us put on new fireplace screen/doors. We're very grateful as we couldn't have done this ourselves. He was friendly and professional. Would definitely use this company/Luke again. Many thanksLeanne K.
- Business Description:Mailing address: 1324 Liberty Lake Rd, Ste 224, Liberty Lake, WA 99019.Recent Review:Horrific!!! A 2 week job turned into over a year- and my children and I being hospitalized for the environmental damage to my home and ER Doctor had us immediately move out and into a rental. Bob Covington and Dave Franco are horrible people who will not perform the work they say they are and will put a lien on your home without doing thier work. No project management, completely incompetent just want to steal your money. They make promises they will never keep because they close the business before you can get your job finished. They are complete frauds and liars. Stay away from them!!! They will end up costing you over $200,000 dollars in damages!!! And people!Sj S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Medical Lake
- Four Lakes
- Nine Mile Falls
- Spokane Valley
- Deer Park
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
masonry contractors in Airway Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- C&R FLOORPO BOX 146
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- Copper Creek LandscapingPO Box 568
- Covington Construction & Restoration Builders Inc14415 E Sprague Ave Ste 4
- Creative Touch Masonry401 NE Dewatto Rd
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- C&R FLOOR
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"PO Box 3474
- Egress Specialties and General Contracting14108 E Casey Ln
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- Evergreen Horizon, LLCP.O. Box 25
- Evergreen Stoneworks2619 East Winger Road
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"
- Flint Focus Construction6459 Circle Dr
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- Flint Focus Construction
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- NorthWest Excavating1169 E Butte Ave
- Northwest Masonry7412 W. Cree Ct.
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC11315 E MONTGOMERY DR
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- NorthWest Excavating