If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Spokane Valley, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Spokane Valley
- BLK Asphalt SealcoatingBrittin did a phenomenal job. His attention to detail and punctual schedule is top notch. He does what he says he will do and then some. Great job and hard worker!
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCA very impressive company. Daniel met us at our home within one day of our request for an estimate. He told us what the work would entail and answered all of our many questions. He was able to schedule the job within 10 days thereafter. He ALWAYS returned our phone calls before and during the job. We had met with two other paving companies and were unimpressed with both of them. Black Diamond crew and equipment arrived exactly when expected. Daniel texted us that morning to advise that he would be 10 minutes late. He arrived 10 minutes later. They prepped the existing driveway thoroughly and worked incessantly on two very hot days. Our driveway includes a basketball area, and a fork off to a pole barn. They had to remove several sections of the driveway that had deteriorated with age, then they built up those areas and lastly put down 1 1/2+ inches of asphalt over the entire 8,450 sq ft . It was a major undertaking and not inexpensive. We had never had to contract for asphalt paving before. It looks fantastic. It has enhanced our entire property
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCThe project was very professionally done in two days as anticipated. The team of workers were perfectionists, making sure that all was done correctly. With such a large job on a 15% grade, this project needed to be done right. Although very expensive, I believe the price was very fair for the large amount of work that our driveway needed. Saving those parts of the road surface that were salvageable helped to keep the cost from being even higher. I highly recommend Black Diamond Asphalt and am very satisfied that this project could not have been better by anyone else
- J & J ConstructionJohn was the easiest guy to work with, really caring about what I wanted and the quality of work that he provided. He was punctual, showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished exactly when he said he would (which I found amazing considering that he said it would take 2 days - we have a long drive!) He showed up with an impressive work crew who were all so polite, respectful, considerate, and helpful. John was even helpful with some very creative ideas for 'finishing' our driveway area. When they left they cleaned up and left without any evidence that they had been there for 2 days - VERY neat and clean!! I honestly wish John did general contracting, I would use him exclusively for EVERYTHING!!! I am thankful for his expertise and desire to only provide top quality work for his clients. NOTE: I gave Jand J a 'B' rating for price only because we had received other quotes for a little less, but I truly believe we would have received less quality as well. John was absolutely worth every penny (and more!) and I was never so glad to pay out money than when I paid John! I do feel his rates are definitely competitive and not at all inflated
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCBlack Diamond Asphalt did an excellent job. They gave us fair pricing, arrived when they said they would, did the work they agreed to and did a great job. Our roads and the additional driveway look better and are much smoother to drive on. We will use them again for future asphalt needs.
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INCWe have a very long driveway and have used them twice. Both times work was done as promised and in a timely fashion. Crack filling work could have been just a little neater, but overall very satisfied. Care was taken with the sealant to be very careful not to go past the edges or get it on the buildings or other finish edge materials such as brick or concrete
- CONMAT CONMAT ROAD & DUSTOILFor paving the driveway, they charged a little over $7200. For having the road oiled, they charged a little over $480. They did a good job, and they did get out in the front of the house and did a big separate special on top of it because my husband wanted his parking area where he parks his semi as oiled. Our interaction with the workers was fine, and they were all very excellent. We didn’t have any complaints. Their price was pretty much what everybody’s cost was because we went through other people
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCWe will definitely use this company in the future and recommend as well. Very happy with the job completed, the prep work, the friendly service and reliability of the entire project.
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
Driveway Pavers in Spokane Valley
- Business Description:-Asphalt Maintenance -Sealcoating Driveways -Crack Filling -Power WashingRecent Review:Looks AMAZING! Will definatly hire againJosh L.
- Business Description:Patriot Paving LLC is a full service contractor specializing in parking lot and exterior maintenance including the repair and maintenance of your asphalt and concrete including driveway and parking lot sealcoating, parking lot markings and channelization. We also offer snow plowing, removal, sanding and de-icing. We provide professional and quality service. We provide professional and quality service to many different types of clients including, homeowners, business owners, property managers,..Recent Review:The job went flawless, couldn’t be happier with our new driveway! Patriot paving put in a channel drain for us and paved a walk way and drive way. The guys were on time, finished the job when they said they would and were very professionalMcKenna O.
- Business Description:Budget friendly solutions for your home needs! Free Estimates! All questions answered. Pet friendly. Video calls for estimates if face to face is not possible. Window washing, painting, drywall repair, furniture assembly, TV mounting, tile, window glass replacement, flooring, and much more! No Project to big or small! Quick to scheduleRecent Review:Fast and efficient! Eric was awesome and very knowledgeable!! Will definitely be using him in the future!!!Sue C.
- Business Description:"Paving Contractors. Asphalt & Asphalt Products". "Bonded & Insured"Recent Review:The project was behind schedule from start to finish. There were several things that had to be re-done. That being said, what I liked about this contractor is that he listened and was willing to fix the problems that I had found. I couldn’t have asked for a more likable and trying hard to please person then this contractor was to do my projectDebbie O.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 7300 SPOKANE, WA 99207. DBA NAME: ASPHALT PROTECTIVE PRODUCTS.Recent Review:We have a very long driveway and have used them twice. Both times work was done as promised and in a timely fashion. Crack filling work could have been just a little neater, but overall very satisfied. Care was taken with the sealant to be very careful not to go past the edges or get it on the buildings or other finish edge materials such as brick or concreteSam H.
- Business Description:Asphalt patching Stripping parking lots Crack repair asphalt Sealing asphalt Power asphalt to be sealedRecent Review:<br /> It went well. By contrast, we had <strong>another</strong> company seal our driveway 3 years ago. It was <strong> very</strong> poorly done, sloppy, and dissatisfying. I had been told by a friend to let her husband bid the job, and my mistake was to take his bid and not get other bids. <br /> I DO recommend that people get bids before agreeing to any project. This company, M.A.T.E.S Seal Smart, is recommended by us. <br /> <br /> We were hoping for a and quot;perfectand quot; job. We were a little disappointed that the finishing touches with the overlay could have been done better. And the tar? on the sides was soft for a long time and not uniformly applied. (could be more aesthetically appealing) <br /> <br /> We are happy, though, that the driveway drains well. <br /> <br /> Another positive is that we have had no tracking of asphalt into our home. <br /> <strong><br /> </strongJoseph and Mary N.
- Business Description:With a well-managed, professional staff of nearly 50 people, Environment West has the ability to efficiently and effectively serve our clients. Environment West’s highly motivated team ensures that the projects’ design, landscape, irrigation (offering both spring start-ups and fall blow-outs), and subcontracted elements successfully come together in a well-orchestrated eventRecent Review:Project went as agreed to in contract. Work was done while we were both at work. We got to review at the end of the day after they had left for the day. We had a couple of plants that didn't take and they quickly came back to resolve by replacing with new plants. <br /> Best part was that we trusted them completely to work around the house in our absence. They had their own porta potty so did not need access to the house at all. <br /> Would definitely use again as we had also used them previously to install plant border and irrigation system for a portion of the yard. <br /Lyle P.
- Business Description:We are a father and son operated company. We sub-contract business. We take cash and checks.
- Business Description:JL Design Build is a building design firm where we specialize in both design and construction, we are licensed Architects and registered contractors, fully insured
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated construction company with 35+ years experience. We have the size and experience to build multi millions dollar projects, yet small enough to do any job available! You will always deal directly with the owners and not be run around by foreman and project managers. We have a quality resume of shopping centers, restaurants, houses and room additions. We do it all-- general contracting, framing, dirt work, you name it and we can do it
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Liberty Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Airway Heights
- Nine Mile Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Deer Park
- Hayden Lake
driveway paving contractors in Spokane Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INC3430 N COOK ST
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INC
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Count On It Construction
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Larry Miller Excavating7117 East Rutter Ave
- Larry Miller Excavating
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NRC Construction LLC
- Patriot Paving LLC741 Westside Rd
Cle Elum, Washington
- Patriot Paving LLC
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Solid Surface Cleaners
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100