Lo's Contracting, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2006

10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.

2022 Super Service Award

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

RemodelingExterior Home PaintingA Service Provider's profile image

drywall (352)interior painting (165)house painting (97)plastering (30)siding companies (24)window replacement (19)home remodeling (18)door installation (16)fence company (7)basement remodeling (6)skylight installation (2)woodworking (43)

08/20/2022

Lindsey M.

The painting crew was great. I liked that they did a walk with me after the scraping, caulking and priming was done to make sure it looked ok to me before they started painting - and then they walked around with me again on the last day and touched up some small things I noticed on the walk around. The work was really nicely done, the crew was nice to work with, and the area around house was left very clean after every day they did work. The cost was one of the the most competitive bids out of multiple companies I had quotes from.

Description of Work
Full exterior house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Review for Lo's Contracting, Inc. - 4110 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR - 39843790

08/08/2022

Beth H.

Amadou Lo responded quickly and professionally to our initial inquiry and continued to provide excellent communication throughout the project. The painting crew was thorough, neat, and quiet, and our house looks terrific! Door installation was a little tricky due to the age of the house, but everything was completed on time and on budget, and it's great to have new, well-insulated doors. After having had many experiences with contractors and home repair in three different houses, Lo's Contracting has earned its place as the first call when I need help!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 2-story house; replace side door and glass sliders.

Category carpet cleaners, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

01/18/2022

Travis O.

Communication with Amadou was fantastic. Clear, quick, and always available. Manny did great quality work, showed up as expected, and cleaned up everything afterward.

Description of Work
Drywall and touch up painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

Thank you! it was a pleasure to work with you.

11/06/2021

Meghan M.

Our one-story 1925 house was badly in need of repainting, with bubbling, cracking, and pealing paint over most of the house. Amadou and the crew did an excellent job of answering all of our questions and were confident in their ability to manage the lead paint removal. We are very pleased with their work, especially considering they had to schedule around the rainy weather. We ended up deciding to go with them over other companies because they could complete both the painting and the patio roof replacement projects (the latter of which was an absolute breeze). We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
house painting & patio roof replacement

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

They were great to work with! They moved their own camping trailer from their driveway to allow us to set our work trailer Very nice folks. We are looking forward to their next project. Thank you. Amadou Lo.

10/13/2021

Barbara G.

Had drywall done in bathrooms and painting was completing matched perfectly. Installed toilet & grab bars.

Description of Work
Bathroom Repair

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

08/23/2021

Lola H.

For four months I called him and asked him when he can come back and repaint my porch. And with that two months all that they are saying is that they are too busy. I am honoring their warranty which is for 5 years and they are not doing that. Every time I call them they are saying that they are too busy to come back over here. The contract was $4250.00 and I paid him $2125 before they started then when he finished I paid him the rest.

Description of Work
They painted my garage and porch.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

08/12/2021

Lola O.

Work was done in a timely manner with all details considered and taken care off. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

08/06/2021

Linda P.

They did an excellent job! The shop is 30 years old and it looks brand new when it's done. Dealing with the representative was very pleasant.

Description of Work
He power wash a metal shop and it's several years that had not been done.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/01/2021

Shannon H.

Amadou and his crew are BEYOND. His quote was a third (!) of the price of a competitor, and they did a fantastic job, and super quick. They worked weekends and holidays to get it done. It looks impeccable.

Description of Work
Painting, interior and exterior

Category handyman service, siding, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

05/05/2021

Cassidy C.

We're selling a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, and our real estate agent suggested we make some repairs and improvements to increase the sale value. I solicited bids from 5 contractors, and Amadou from Lo's Contracting stood out as the right choice from our first meeting. He was friendly and punctual, and worked with us to understand our goals (return on investment during a home sale) and put together a detailed and organized scope of work. The job included a light kitchen remodel (painted cabinets, granite counter top, new fixtures and appliances), light bathroom remodel, interior paint and touch up, exterior siding repairs and touch up, and about a million other little details. His prices were competitive against scrappier, disorganized contractors, and the work started the same week we signed. His crew did a great job, the communication was solid, and he resolved the one problem we had (a bulge in a new marmoleum floor) quickly and without question. I truly can't recommend Amadou and Lo's contracting enough.

Description of Work
Light Remodel to Sell House

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, remodeling, pressure washing, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Review for Lo's Contracting, Inc. - 4110 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR - 39323105

04/24/2021

Dmitriy A.

Good communication with quality service and good pricing. Was able to get the job done within a week while communicating on any arising difficulties providing me with choices on how to proceed.

Description of Work
Installation of carport/door with frame and application of caulking to house

Category roofing, doors

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/23/2021

C F.

Lo's contracting replaced (2) 4x6 posts which supported the porch roof, and painted our ranch style home. They raised 2 posts so that the wood posts would no longer contact the soil or grass. Everything went well. It was a pleasure working with Amadou. His workers showed up on time, they did the job and cleaned everything up afterward. Workers were kind and respectful. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. I would for sure use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
House painting and dry rot repair.

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/07/2021

Paula W.

Lo's Contracting was amazing. From the first communication when they promptly responded to my request for a quote, to them going to my condo the next day and getting me a quote within three days. Their work was perfect, prompt and professional. I would recommend them and rehire them in a heartbeat. Thank you Lo's!

Description of Work
Interior repainting, touch-up and thorough cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, decks, house cleaning, window cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/27/2021

Jeffrey R.

They did a lot of good work in a timely manner. They were friendly, reliable to do business with, and punctual.

Description of Work
Drywall my new small house

Category drywall

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/07/2020

Jeremy D.

Excellent service from start to finish. Amadou, the owner, gave us a bid for roofing and siding work that was hard to accurately estimate because the extent of the water damage could not be seen until the siding was removed. Amadou was very upfront about revising the bid once the extent of the damage could be determined. We thought the initial estimate was very fair and the additional cost was also very reasonable. The side garage door replacement work was also reasonably priced and the work was great. Amadou’s communication throughout the project was excellent and his workers were very friendly and professional. Lo’s does great work at affordable prices and are honest and dependable. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Some roof and siding repair and side garage door replacement.

Category roofing, siding, home builders, doors

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/30/2020

Katherine Z.

Everything was done professionally when and as agreed. Amadou and his crew are hardworking, professional, and courteous. No wasting time, no hitches, no mess left behind to clean up. Our house is on a hill, difficult to access, and the paint job was long overdue with some siding repair needed and that is reflected in the cost of the job. We would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire house, emergency replacement of garage support post

Category house painters, foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

10/30/2020

Alex J.

Excellent! Friendly. Great communication. Fair price.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category fencing, home security systems

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Katya T.

They are prompt thorough and fair. As well as reasonably priced for an excellent job. They also handled my last minute change in color with grace and understanding . I love the work they did and it was a pleasure having them around. I can't recommend them enough

Description of Work
Lo contracting painted my complicated 1890 house and did an excellent job

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/20/2020

Surraya D.

Description of Work
Partial Wall

Category drywall, picture framing

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Mike F.

The repairs went great. They showed up with a professional crew and got everything done and cleaned up. They were respectful, on time and a good value.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Carlos S.

Lo's Contracting is reliable, professional, and they do quality work.

Description of Work
Water damage repair, ceiling repair.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Sasha B.

Working with Amadou and Marlon was so smooth and easy. They were both very professional and easy to work with and I enjoyed meeting them and feel very fortunate that I found them! Lo's helped me convert what used to be a garage/carport in to a walled-in workshop. They turned the job around super quickly and did excellent work, they were able to work with me even though I had a small budget, and they even came back to fix a punchlist thing which I really appreciated. I would 100% recommend them and hire them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category contractors, remodeling, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2019

Bruce W.

Wonderful. Project was on time & on budget !

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category contractors, remodeling, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, home security systems, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters