Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Tacoma, WA
There are 147 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Tacoma
- Polar Bear Exterior Solutions, IncThey’re friendly, easy to work with, clean, courteous and have quality materials and decent craftsmanship. The crew in particular was fantastic! Doug was the cutting board crew chief, Elias was the craftsman installer and Kevin was the attention to detail willing to help assistant installer. Little things like putting a tarp for debris, dropping their work to help me out and repairing old crappy sheathing makes them a great team that represents their company well. Little annoyances like missing a 6” section of caulking or forgetting to pick up 2 nails in the yard can get some people angry, but honestly….out of a thousand nails they only miss 2! Let me see you do that! And the 6” area that wasn’t caulked? C’mon! Out of 2000+ lineal caulking feet they missed half foot? Again, the attention to detail from these guys was spot on! Doug! You and your crew can come work on my house anytime! We can even kick back and drink a Reed’s ginger brew again! Thanks guys, way to represent your company read less
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingMark's team was an absolute pleasure to work with! They quickly and expertly replaced our siding, and helped us out with a few other small repairs around the house. I am looking forward to working with them again on future projects!
- A Parker ContractingWe had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy read less
- PERDUE BUILDERS & SUPPLY INCThey did a great job, and the communication with the company prior was very professional and timely. I even called after the job to ask a question and they picked up the phone and anwered my question. Seems so hard to get anyone to pick up a phone these days!
- Select Build LLCFrom the beginning of our house project up until the end, Shawn and Shannon from Select Build were great to work with. I could not have asked for a better company and people to work with. They were responsive to every question, need, and concern that we had. They offered suggestions, helped us problem solve, helped us think through what we wanted and the best way for us to achieve a specific look, and took lots of time to educate us about our house and what options would look best (while being transparent about costs for specific materials or requests). Our process began in January 2021 with an estimate - Shawn and Shannon were easy to schedule an estimate with, they showed up on time, and walked our property to get an idea of the work that we wanted done. They made suggestions for us to consider and allowed us to really be creative in what we wanted and offered pros/cons about what we were thinking. Once we signed the agreement, Shawn and Shannon communicated with us in terms of when the project would start, what the timelines were for the permits, an estimate of how long it would take to get materials, and they provided us with lots of links to materials and pictures for us to consider. They also suggested different ways for us to get ideas on house and trim colors, siding options (textures, sizes, etc.), porch designs, front doors, storm doors, door locks, lighting fixtures, decking materials, railings, and mailboxes. With each new decision that we had to make, Shawn and Shannon were right there with us. Shawn and Shannon also recommended different businesses for us to use (based on their experiences) once it was time to purchase our front door and storm door. They also took care of any scheduling and communication with the electrician, plumber, and gutter company. Shawn and Shannon communicated with us daily, either in person, by text, and by phone. Each week we knew exactly what they were working on, what the goals were for the week, when they would be on site, and if any delays occurred. Two things really stand out for me about Shawn, Shannon, Scott, and Select Build. The attention to detail and quality of workmanship are outstanding. Even down to the smallest details, details that I would have probably never noticed were attended to. From covering the screws on the deck boards for a seamless finish to the batten board spacing for just the right look. But, probably what stands out to me most, is the kindness and care that Select Build showed us (and our dog who was often interested in seeing what was going on) throughout the whole process. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure that we were happy with our house in the end read less
- Seahawk Remodeling LLCFinding a contractor who we believed could excite our vision was a nightmare until we talked with Seahawk Remodeling. The entire project was very stressful for my family because of the size of the investment. We feel lucky to have contracted with such an experienced and versatile contractor. This company is 5 stars all the way read less
- O'Shea's PaintingO'Shea's painting team did an outstanding job. They were on time, completed the work in a timely matter, and were detailed in their work. We are very happy with how the house looks and the quality of service provided for the price paid! We highly recommend O'Shea's painting!
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyThis was the second time we called back Alejandro to complete a siding project for the house. He was quick, professional, and did an overall great job with the cedar shingles, trim, and cedar trim boards that were weathering away. Will be using again in the future!
- O'Shea's PaintingI had called 4 different painters to get quotes for painting my house. Jerri Bauer was the first one out and after seeing and hearing the other 3, I went with O'Shea's Painting. They did an excellent job. Very professional, neat and hard workers. They came and power washed one day and few days later came to prep for painting. Before I knew it they were painting the house. I am very pleased with all the work they did and attention to detail. When they left for the day everything was clean and neat. I would highly recommend them or use them again. My neighbor from across the street shouted "I love your house!" I do too read less
- CasabellaCasabella and their team were great with the work done at the rental that we manage. We had a water damage problem and we had to replace part of the kitchen as well as open up the exterior wall to locate the leak and fix the plumbing. Floor was replaced as a result of the water damage. Casabella ended up replacing all the floors on the house as well as installing new upgraded millwork. They also got rid of a living room wall to make the living room larger. The mitigation company had to take out some of the vanities in the kitchen so they had to help us source new vanities and install those as well. They accomplished all these on time and on budget while working around tenants. The quality of the work is really good and they threw in a few freebies like replacing a few pieces of tile in one of the bathrooms. 10/10 will use them agai read less
Siding Contractors in Tacoma
- Business Description:At High Cascade Homes, we have over 10 years of experience. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular project. We are family owned and operated and would like you to be our next 5 Star review today! read lessRecent Review:They fixed/completed the work as agreed.David S.
- Business Description:We Service King and Snohomish County, doing exterior remodeling. We build the BEST decks in the Northwest!! Specializing in Exotic Hardwood decks, such as, Ipe, Tiger Deck, Ironwood, etc. Our composite and PVC products include Azek, TimberTech, Trex, and Fiberon. Additionally, we sell and install all window brands. We replace and install Hardie siding, both primed or color plus. We specialize in customer service and quality craftsmanship, with 100% customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience from start to finish with Mike and his crew on our new deck. Exceptional build quality throughout on the framing, decking, and waterproofing. All the little things from the consistent gaps, screw spacing, miters, and flashing detail really show the quality of work. Highly recommend AA Defined Exterior read lessBrian F.
- Business Description:At Side-Pro Inc, you get multiple high quality construction services under one roof. Whether you need new siding, paint, exterior carpentry work, or roofing, we have skilled employees ready to streamline your project from start to finish. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable and deliver fast, friendly service at an honest and fair price. Our company is family owned and operated, and was established in 1995. We believe our quality workmanship, outstanding service, and our vast in.. read lessRecent Review:Very smooth professional process. Work was done beautifully.Jana P.
- Business Description:Perdue Builders & Supply, Inc. is located in Bothell, Washington. We are locally owned and operated and have been serving Washington state for more than 20 years. We are licensed, bonded & insured and also a member of the Better Business Bureau. The quality of our craftsmanship and relationships with our customers is something in which we take great pride. Our competitive pricing coupled with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee allows Perdue Builders & Supply, Inc. to stand out from the .. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job, and the communication with the company prior was very professional and timely. I even called after the job to ask a question and they picked up the phone and anwered my question. Seems so hard to get anyone to pick up a phone these days read lessTony R.
- Business Description:SIDING MADE EASY. James Hardie Elite preferred siding company . Full siding replacement & additions. Specialized in Hardboard siding (Weyerhaeuser recall) and Lp siding replacement. Most houses sided with these products don't meet regulations required nowadays. Lack of Weather Barrier, flexible and metal flashing are some of their waterproofing problems. We provide materials and installation for Lap siding, Board & Batten, T&G, and shingles. Labor only option includes scaffolding, nails and a.. read lessRecent Review:This was the second time we called back Alejandro to complete a siding project for the house. He was quick, professional, and did an overall great job with the cedar shingles, trim, and cedar trim boards that were weathering away. Will be using again in the future read lessandre b.
- Business Description:Pacific Exteriors LLC is the remodeling contractor you can trust for all of your siding installation needs in Greater Seattle and surrounding areas. We offer personal consultations, custom design services, and high-quality materials to upgrade your home’s exterior and increase curb appeal. Whether you’re looking to install brand new siding or simply want to repair some damage, Pacific Exteriors LLC is here for you with professional service that will keep your home looking great! Pacific Exte.. read lessRecent Review:I could not get a response. No return call or emailRon B.
- Business Description:Us at RRR Construction LLC , we do Siding , Windows and Painting . We have more than 10 years of experience. We do small jobs , big jobs , new construction, repairs, half jobs , complete reside (the whole house) . We repair small windows, big windows , sliding doors , garden windows . For painting , we also do bathroom remodeling. We offer interior and exterior paint jobs , one room , one wall , or the whole house . This company is a Family Owned Business read lessRecent Review:It went AMAZING! Couldn't have asked for a Better DUO to make our house our HOME🙏❤ Thank you so much Ricardo & TeamMichelle R.
- Business Description:We are a local family-owned business serving our neighbors with cost-effective solutions to improving the look, comfort and efficiency of their homes. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and best service at an affordable price. If you have questions, we offer free evaluations and no-obligation estimates on lifetime solutions. Financing available from several local banks and credit unions read lessRecent Review:They’re friendly, easy to work with, clean, courteous and have quality materials and decent craftsmanship. The crew in particular was fantastic! Doug was the cutting board crew chief, Elias was the craftsman installer and Kevin was the attention to detail willing to help assistant installer. Little things like putting a tarp for debris, dropping their work to help me out and repairing old crappy sheathing makes them a great team that represents their company well. Little annoyances like missing a 6” section of caulking or forgetting to pick up 2 nails in the yard can get some people angry, but honestly….out of a thousand nails they only miss 2! Let me see you do that! And the 6” area that wasn’t caulked? C’mon! Out of 2000+ lineal caulking feet they missed half foot? Again, the attention to detail from these guys was spot on! Doug! You and your crew can come work on my house anytime! We can even kick back and drink a Reed’s ginger brew again! Thanks guys, way to represent your company read lessChristopher B.
- Business Description:Quality Material - Experienced Workmanship We provide all services for your roofing projects at affordable prices! We are experts at new installation, repairing, maintaining, and replacing roofs. Our crews are meticulously trained and qualified to complete any roofing project and provide above all customer satisfaction. America Veterans Roofing Earns 2020 Angi Super Service Award Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service Kirkland, Washington, January 1, 2020 – Am.. read lessRecent Review:The work was performed well with care and attention to detail. Eduard and Miguel worked hard and were very pleasant to talk with Eduard did a good job of explaining as the work progressed and any issues or changes that were needed and why. I would definately use them again read lessPaul G.
- Business Description:C&A Contractors (DBA Rhino.WA) www.Rhinowa.com Is a professional siding contractor you can trust. We value our customers’ satisfaction, and guarantee the best service and installation products in the industry. Each of our employees is fully trained with the specialized knowledge and tools required to properly install leading James Hardie products in accordance with warranty requirements. With our first-rate materials, attention to detail, and focus on meeting your needs, you can depend on .. read lessRecent Review:They were awesome. They were professional. They showed up on time. They were effective. They did a good work.tyler c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- University Place
- South Hill
- Fox Island
- Anderson Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
siding contractors in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 19715125 87th Street Ct E
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC20537 SE 272nd St
- 5 Stars General Contractor1704 South 341 Street Place Unit # B8
Federal Way, Washington
- 1 Slate Construction
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A_N_D Construction & Roofing8705 Hipkins Road SW
- AA Defined Exteriors1264 Westlake Ave N
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABC Construction INC1623 4th street
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Action Maintenance & Painting LLC26499 NE Bond Road
- Advance Construction & Renovation LLCPO Box 1115
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Star Chimneys Inc20621 Calhoun Rd Apt 6
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- All-Ways Affordable Restoration100 E.Grand Blvd
- ALLWAYS ROOF & PRESSURE WASH5902 14TH STREET CT NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- ALPHA OMEGA PAINTING CO17307 SE AUBURN BLACK DIAMOND RD
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- America 1st Roofing & Builders, Inc12503 Evergreen Dr
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- American West Contracting Co915 S Ridgewood Ave
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- Ampro Builders Inc2348 Fawcett Ave
- Anchor Roofing25802 Lawson St.
Black Diamond, Washington
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Andorah LLCPO BOX 1270
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Apex Roof Systems LLCP.O. Box 145
Oak Harbor, Washington
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Ascend Construction LLC1306 M St SE
- ATF Construction LLC2201 100th St SW
- Avalon Pacific Construction LLC25700 46th Ave NE
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B I C Home Exteriors LLC6617 Park St E
- BAKER & SON CONSTRUCTION INCPO BOX 538
- Baker Siding Pros3850 Klahanie Dr SE
- Banner Roofing6617 South 193rd Pl Ste P-104
- BARN PROS INC14567 169TH DR SE
- Barton Construction & Remodeling LLC442 Ward Creek Rd
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- bccontractors12110 se 312th st #d204
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- BEN's Construction LLC4255 Pike Street NE
- Benitez Siding, LLC2105 S 295th Pl
Federal Way, Washington
- BENNETT PAINTING CO1642 SE Lynch Rd
- Bernard Commercial Inc.2000 Mallard Ln.
- BEST CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC325 Sunset Blvd N Unit B
- Best Euro Construction IncPO Box 547
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Best Roofing Company3250 Airport Way S
- Better Living Construction123 moore rd
- Bicknell Builds18206 45th Ave S
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- Black Diamond Renovators LLC12601 NE 128th WAY G12
- BLANCO LLC.2217 E Wright Ave
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- BMC WEST BUILDING MATERIALS9710 40TH AVE SW
- Boling ConstructionPO Box 682
- BOTHELL ROOFING INCPO BOX 945
- BOWEN CONSTRUCTION5406 232nd Street SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Braveheart Construction & Remodel, Inc.3512 O Street SE
- Brink Painting & Construction LLC / RESTORUPO Box 45608
- Broussard Home Services9909 Canyon Rd E
- Brumbaugh Construction522 N 5th St
- Bruno Fixers
- B & C Construction