Northern Pacific Exteriors

Washington: Contractors
06/17/2023

1420 Marvin Rd NE Ste C-311

Olympia, WA 98516

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

WE OFFER NO CONTACT APPOINTMENTS! Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 we are taking measures to protect our employees and community. We are currently offering NO CONTACT APPOINTMENTS. Please call for details. We are proud to have won the Super Service Award from 2011 through 2019! Please call us at 888-851-1418. Please note: We are a full replacement company - We are not offering any repair or cleaning services at this time. At Northern Pacific Exteriors our goal is to provide homeowners with quality products and master craftsman installation. Our prices are always affordable and customer service is always our top priority. We understand that it can be tough finding a contractor you can trust, and that is why we do things the way we do. With our estimates, there are NO HIDDEN FEES and no surprises at the end of the job. The price that you are quoted is the price that you pay. When we come out to your home we explain your project to you from start to finish. We will answer all of your questions and give you an estimate down to the penny. No games, no pressure, just good business. With this challenging economy we understand that times can be tough, and people are sometimes sacrificing quality for price. We offer a solution with factory direct pricing on several products and easy, flexible financing options (O.A.C.). Once you make the decision to improve your home with us, we will work diligently to complete your project in the agreed upon time frame. We will treat your home and neighborhood as if they were our own....

roofing (359)gutter repair (158)siding companies (86)window replacement (41)skylight installation (29)door installation (8)stone & gravel (3)egress window (2)general contractors (10)insulation (8)awnings (4)handyman (3)

04/19/2022

JOHN C.

In March 2022, I had NPE re-roof my son-in-law's manufactured home. They did a great job and it was fairly priced. There were a couple of hiccups along the way but they were all addressed to my satisfaction (and better than I would have expected). I recommend Northern Pacific Exteriors.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

08/30/2021

Sharon J.

Everyone involved from Michelle in the office to Abel the manager of the job , we could not have been more pleased with outcome. They kept us posted every step of the way. It was a difficult roof to replace and Abel and his team did a terrific job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

02/12/2021

Ken M.

Northern Pacific Exteriors did an outstanding job repairing, replacing my roof, and skylights. Starting with there “low pressure” sales representative that answered all my questions. Secondly, the staff kept in contact with me on were I was in there back log of the jobs in front of me. They made sure we were all on the “same page” of all I wanted for the roof, and if I had any changes to the contract. Lastly, the crew completed the roof replacement in an expedient time, and quality workmanship was top priority. All the crew were professional, polite, and always had a moment to answer any question that I would have for them. The foreman was also outstanding, any concern I had about my roof he kindly would take the time to talk it over with me, and pretty much follow through with any request that I had. Rain gutter crew was did the same quality of work as the roofers.

Description of Work
Repaired, Replaced Roof, and Rain Gutters

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/10/2021

Danielle T.

Northern Pacific Exteriors did a wonderful job and made my roof replacement project easy. I was able to get my job completed a month earlier than projected, job only took one day, and they have fantastic customer service. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

10/27/2020

Timothy W.

All the projects went smooth. They were completed when they said they would be done, and you couldn't tell they had been there. Our house is incredibly beautiful, and you can tell that Northern Pacific Exteriors cares about the work they are doing. Everyone from the salesman who showed up at the front door. The contractors doing the work and the office staff were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Roof, Windows and siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Review for Northern Pacific Exteriors - 1420 Marvin Rd NE, Olympia, WA - 38982707

10/23/2020

harry W.

There was a 6 1/2 month delay during the pandemic shutdown, but the office did their best to communicate with customers. It is the only reason I gave a B on punctuality while everything else was an A. I was compensated for the long delays by a reduction in price, which was appreciated. Once they got started everyone worked hard with long hours when needed, and the roof was always left protected at the end of the day. Workers followed Corona safety protocols with on-site sanitation and hand washing facilities. The field lead managed the crew well and they were all company employees. Craftmanship and materials were excellent and it is a far better roof than the original. I've become a "roof snob" with such good work to compare to others I see.

Description of Work
Replace a roof that was about 30 years old. Included needed repairs

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

04/29/2020

Diane M.

Our home siding replacement, roof/gutter replacement went very well from the first contact. There was no hard sell and we were given an extremely competitive bid. Timothy gave us very detailed explanations of every aspect of the removal and installation of the siding, roof, gutters and 2 skylights, answering every question we had in layman's terms. We received weekly schedule updates until they moved in and began work on the siding. Despite beginning in February, a cold and extremely wet season, it didn't slow them down. The guys that installed our siding were great! They were very proficient and took their work seriously. They were also thoughtful about consulting us about our preferences related to minor finishing details. They worked safely and kept a very clean worksite, cleaning up after themselves each day. Amber was our contact at their home office and she called us every day to ask if we had any questions or concerns. Fortunately, we had none since it all went so smoothly and like clockwork. The only unfortunate issue that occurred during our project was the lockdown and quarantine due to Covid-19. Northern Pacific Exteriors bent over backwards to get our projects completed before the lockdown, even by bringing in extra workers to complete the roof. We are so thankful for that! It is very apparent that everyone we worked with at Northern Pacific Exteriors takes pride in the product and workmanship they provide. We are very grateful for their professional, friendly and honest service. Our thanks to Timothy, Amber, Jose, Juan and Daniel. We highly recommend Northern Pacific Exteriors. Mike and Diane McCartney James Hardie Siding Composition Roof Gutters Enumclaw, WA

Description of Work
Replaced siding, new roof, gutters, skylights.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,skylights

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/07/2020

Kathy M.

What we thought was just a couple bad areas turned out to be more. In fact a total replacement. Very professional, the company provided a port a potty for the guys, brought in a dumpster, cleaned up every night. Never knew they were here.The office called me every day to let me know the progress. This was completed in 3 days. The neighbors started 2 days before and at day 5, still getting it worked on. From the estimate to finance to completion. Wonderful experience and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

10/29/2019

Kristi G.

Very well. Roofing crew was very kind. Cleaned up pretty well.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/05/2019

Mike S.

We just had a new roof put on by Northern Pacific. I appreciated their salesman (Kurt) who bid our job and thoroughly explained all the details and patiently answered my many questions. The product they used has a 50 year warranty which doubled the 25 year roof I replaced. The installers were thorough and did a great job with the clean-up afterwards. The communication on a daily basis from Michelle might have been my favorite part of working with Northern Pacific. I got a call every day on the days leading up to the installation informing me about what the situation was with the bad weather. During the job I continued to get the calls which explained exactly where the installers were in the process. I am very satisfied with Northern Pacific and would recommend them to my neighbors,friends and family.

Description of Work
re roofing and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Roofing, Windows, James Hardie Siding & Filtered Gutters.

Repair or cleaning