Side-Pro Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

At Side-Pro Inc, you get multiple high quality construction services under one roof. Whether you need new siding, paint, exterior carpentry work, or roofing, we have skilled employees ready to streamline your project from start to finish. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable and deliver fast, friendly service at an honest and fair price. Our company is family owned and operated, and was established in 1995. We believe our quality workmanship, outstanding service, and our vast industry experience is the reason we have so many satisfied customers....

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

siding companies (136)house painting (24)window replacement (16)roofing (12)woodworking (14)gutter repair (12)decks & porches (12)door installation (7)deck cleaning (6)lead paint removal (2)holiday decorating (1)glass repair (1)

08/28/2022

Ezra S.

I selected Side-Pro because they were the most professional, direct and honest of the contractors I interviewed. The gentleman who reviewed my home and the work that needed to be done used no pushy sales tactics, came up with quotes for several different options and price tiers, and was actually informed and experienced regarding the work to be done. This standard held for every person I met from their staff, from the office to the on-site contractors. Everyone was responsive, friendly and very helpful. My house was completely sided in Hardie Plank, fully up to Hardie's specifications, replacing some aging LP recalled planking and T1-11, along with correcting several emerging structural issues, including a completely rotten corner. The planks are straight, the seams perfect. The paint crew was incredibly fast and had the whole house done in a day, even coating all around, and only a few touchups found in the final walk-through. The only issue that arose with the project was due to a miscommunication between two crews trading off the siding project, which Duane immediately set about correcting without my even having to ask, let alone having to argue with them. My home looks fantastic, and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Full house siding & painting

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

10/28/2021

Joseph M.

Sidepro did a great job going over the options, planning and executing on my roof and gutter project! Excellent communication and constantly kept me up to date on timeframes, costs and follow up. They also did a great job cleaning up after themselves; other than the new roof and gutters you wouldn't have known they had been there. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

05/26/2021

Jana P.

Very smooth professional process. Work was done beautifully.

Description of Work
Replace siding/gutter and deck

Category decks, gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

02/19/2021

Thomas A.

I got 5 bids, Side pro has a great price, great reputation and a VERY comprehensive bid - in fact it was the most detailed of any of the bids that I received. In the end, went with a different vendor due to the type of siding, but still wonder if I should have used Side-Pro. Based on the bidding process and price, would recommend at least talking to them.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replacement of siding on 1940's house.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to come leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback! Although we weren't able to be of help this time, we hope you consider reaching out next time you may have a project we could help with. We would love to work with you!

12/16/2020

Connie B.

Arrived on time, worked efficiently and quickly. Did good work.

Description of Work
Replaced small sections of siding, new concrete footings for outside stairs to prevent further dry rot. Then painted the new siding and a few wood window frames.

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

07/17/2020

Lisa G.

Side-Pro, what a class act! My husband and I discovered the company at the SEA Home show in Feb 2020. They had serval booths in the show and all representatives were friendly and knowledgeable. They shared information and answered questions, never did we feel pressured, plus they had a great magnet clip give away 😊. After the show, I called the Side-Pro office to ask few questions. I was fortunate and was referred to Russ De Arment, the sales manager. Russ was able to answer my questions over the phone to my satisfaction and was even able to come out the same day to do a walk through and give an estimate. Russ truly presents himself as a contracting professional. He is honest and presents facts, not what you might want to hear to get your business. I had a siding question on my son’s new construction house and Russ even went to his house to look for me and wrote up a suggest list of repairs for my son. He did this kind gesture without being compensated. The installers were fantastic and treated my house like it was their own. They were respectful on my property and left it in better shape than when they arrived, this was especially important to the field supervisor Duane. As with any project, there are always follow up items. I found one small item and within a day of me notifying Russ, he sent Duane, another amazing team member, who not only took care of the punch list item, he even fixed something for me that wasn’t even siding related! Finally, the painting supervisor, Mo, this is sounding redundant, but another amazing Side-Pro team member. Once again, knowledgeable, reliable, and fun to work with. In SEA, rain is an outdoor painter’s worst enemy. Mo did a great job of communicating schedule changes immediately and always responded to my emails quickly. Like the siders, the painters were professional and did a great job. I have had my house painted three times in 20 years, and by far, this two-man crew was quick, efficient and did quality work. I have a 4500, three story house and they completed the work in less than 4 days. In summary, I got three bids, Side-Pro was the least expensive by a few hundred, but that is not why I went with them. It was their professionalism and responsiveness that helped make my decision to use them and I am so happy I did!

Description of Work
Replace siding

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/23/2020

Jonathan G.

Side-Pro did fantastic work for us. They were very professional and explained each step. The employees who completed the work were also very friendly and courteous explaining each step and why they were doing each step. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim and Chimney Chaise replacement

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

12/10/2019

Frederick K.

Side-Pro did a great job with all aspects of the project. Everything was done to our complete satisfaction from the bidding process in which we worked with Richard Johnston to the execution of the project where we worked mostly with Duane Tidbell, the Side-Pro QC Manager who made sure the work responded completely to the bid. Our house looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Replace house siding and paint exterior.

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

04/26/2019

Robert S.

Karl and John did great work in removing the rotten shingles, installing flashing, creating a new door for access to the crawl space, removing a replacing joists, removing and replacing sections of the ledger board, repairing rot near our door, etc. . We had others come out who wanted to dismantle our deck to do the repairs. Karl handled this without dismantling the deck and undoubtedly saved us a lot of money. Both Karl and John did a great job.

Description of Work
we had extensive wood rot on our cedar shingle siding adjacent to our deck ledger board as well as rot underneath the deck from a previous dog door and rotting joists.

Category decks, deck cleaning, woodworking

Thank you for your positive feedback, so happy to hear you had a good experience with our company!

04/05/2019

Geoffrey J.

For some reason, a flicker decided to claim the house for its own and started pecking holes in the siding. I called SidePro to come out and take a look. The technician checked it out and the scheduler set up an appointment to do the repair. The technician removed the damaged section of siding and replaced it with a new piece. The fit is perfect and the dimensions of the replacement piece matched perfectly with the original siding. He painted the repaired section and now you can't see where the repair was done. Perfect job. This repair was done quickly and everything cleaned up. Very courteous.

Description of Work
Woodpecker holes in cedar siding - replaced section

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for your positive review!!

10/25/2018

Amy C.

It went great! The company answered my phone call on the first ring and I was able to easily schedule an estimate. The work was performed in under a week. He showed up on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Fix broken pieces of hardi plank siding

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/24/2018

Kevin K.

they did an outstanding job - didn't just replace the three boards we originally identified as bad, but helped us assess the full problem and repair it, and provide advice on better ways to channel water away from the shed.

Description of Work
replacement of water-damaged siding on our shed

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

10/10/2018

Ann C.

We had a great experience with Side-Pro's who installed new Hardie Plank siding, new Milgard (Tuscany) windows, gutters and painted our entire house. From Troy who we met at the Seattle Home Show to Duane who was our Project Manager to Leo who was the Lead on our installation team, everyone had a professional, responsive and thoughtful attitude. We did our research starting with Angie's List, prioritizing and rating each company we chose to contact, we went to the Seattle Home Show and met Side-Pro's in person where we had a really good connection with. The quality of the work was the best you could ask for. They arrived promptly on time and they cleaned up every single night. We couldn't ask for a better experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking into having siding or windows or gutters installed. To us, they are the best in the business!

Description of Work
Siding and Trim work (Hardie Plank), Windows (Milgard), Gutters, Painting the exterior of the house.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

09/27/2018

Kevin L.

The work was to replace the Cedar siding on our home with Hardy Plank siding. They also replaced an old aluminum framed window to my garage. The work took about 3 days or so complete. 1-2 days to tear down and fix some issues with wood rot at the corner. I interviewed about 5 different companies and found I was most comfortable with Side-Pro. They were far and away the most professional of the bunch. Fair warning they're definitely not the cheapest but I have come to realize that you're going to get what you paid for. Overall I really liked the work that Side-Pro did for my house. I've had some issues getting them to respond via email. I'm often not in a place to make a phone call so it's much easier for me to fire off an email. Other than that, they've been pretty good to deal with.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

05/13/2018

Mark K.

They were excellent! Even went above and beyond! We will be hiring them for a future project!

Description of Work
Siding repair

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

04/05/2018

Ben S.

they're very busy so it took a while to get them out, but the result was really good work

Description of Work
replace rotted siding

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

01/11/2018

Kevin K.

Very well. Job was completed quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Spot siding repairs

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

12/20/2017

Mike R.

Side-Pro's carpenter did an excellent job, and was able to repair the damage without tearing apart too much of the interior of the wall. He found the problem causing water to enter the inside of the exterior wall and repaired that so the problem will not recur. The repaired area blends perfectly with the rest of the adjacent siding on the home.

Description of Work
Repair of rotted siding around an exterior window

Category siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

08/28/2017

Hattie S.

They came out to give us an estimate then we never heard from them again. Not responsive.

Description of Work
Needed new Hardieboard on a 1700sqft house.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our company. We have implemented follow up procedures with our estimates so that this will no longer occur. Feedback is essential for us to improve our customer experience.

08/04/2017

Alicia R.

Side Pros came out promptly and was willing to estimate the project without forcing me to drive 90 minutes to stand at a vacant house for 20 minutes for the bid when I already knew that the siding was compromised. Troy gave an estimate with options. They were willing to work with me to replace only the portions of the siding that were bad and also to add some architectural detail/charm to the front of the house. The work was done quickly and the job site was clean at the end of each work day. They brought a honey bucket so that their job site was self-contained. I will hire them again in the future! The house looks great! There was a different company that I called that would not come out without me being present. I attempted to give that company a bad review on Angie's list and instead they posted it to Side Pros. I have not been able to get Angie's List to correct the D grade that I intended for the other company (with the initials CCI). Angie's list has unfortunately not responded to my request to correct the former review and post the bad review on the CCI page.

Description of Work
I called two contractors to get bids on siding repair and partial replacement.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with our company and look forward to working with you in the future!

07/21/2017

Jesse S.

Of all the companies we contacted for bids Side-Pro easily was the most thorough and in-depth with their process. Calvin gave us a detailed description of the work to be done including pictures and line by line itemization. The job foreman Russ was great to work with. Although there were a few small issues that popped up they were quick to rectify them to our satisfaction. The end result turned out great and it looks like a brand new house now.

Description of Work
Replace siding and paint. Install new front door and back slider.

Category siding, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

01/14/2017

Shannon R.

They did not connect with us again.

Description of Work
Had a visit a week ago in regards to our siding and removal and re-placement of windows. Have not heard a thing from this contractor. Disappointed in the lack of follow up.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/06/2017