Bulldog Rooter

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2009

When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off

plumbers (238)drain cleaning (75)sewer cleaning (27)water heaters (15)drain pipe installation (14)home remodeling (10)septic tank service (6)excavating (4)

05/27/2021

Chris C.

They were quick and efficient. Paid a little more than we were hoping but it's a trade off for how painless they made it. 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Needed an outdoor faucet replaced

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

02/26/2021

Jim M.

Excellent work, very professional, quality work, great cleanup. All for a fair price

Description of Work
Leaking fittings on old gray polybutylene pipe

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

10/09/2020

Ron B.

appt made in short amount of wait time. Excellent service and friendly tech.

Description of Work
Replace shower valve cartridge

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/06/2020

Rebecca S.

Workmen were on time, courteous, professional. They educated me about the pros and cons of tankless water heater vs. traditional. They were able to do installation of new water heater the same day. Their fee was very reasonable. They gave a six year guarantee on parts and labor.

Description of Work
Replace water heatert

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

08/31/2020

Cene T.

We had a great experience with Chris from Bulldog Rooters. They really care about their customers and they were so fast! We thought it was a minor problem but because of the age of the water heaters and the problems we had to get them replaced. They replaced it the same day! We were very happy with their service and we'd recommend them for any plumbing need.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed 2 water heaters

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you. We are glad you could get it fixed in such a short time!

07/23/2020

John S.

Excellent! Very professional and courteous in all my interactions with the company and the technician. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Outside hose bib and shower replacement

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! we appreciate your business and taking a moment out to review us!

04/05/2020

Mary Jo S.

David from Bulldog Rooter did an excellent job replacing the compromised frost-free pipe attached to one of the outside faucets. I was surprised to discover the frost-free faucet that had been installed when my house was constructed had blown a hole. I always disconnect the hoses and bring them inside in the fall and cover the outside faucets with Thinsulate booties for protection. David was "dead-on" with his accuracy in determining where to cut an opening in the drywall to access the pipe. He made a small 5 inch opening in order to fix the problem. It was uncanny how accurate his assessment of the problem was before he even began his repair.

Description of Work
Frozen "frost-free" copper faucet pipe

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your nice review and we agree that David is pretty darn awesome! Dont hesitate to call if you ever need to again! Bulldog Rooter

03/17/2020

sean M.

awsome. found the issue and fixed. They are great, would hire them again.

Description of Work
hunting down a leak

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you for allowing us to provide great service to you! we look forward to helping you again when you need!

12/11/2019

Steve D.

I would have no qualms about hiring them again

Description of Work
Unplug sink line

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

10/10/2019

Lisa H.

Highly recommend Bulldog. They showed up the same day I called and were able to quickly diagnose and take care of the clog.

Description of Work
Clog removed

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

09/30/2019

Pamela B.

David was very efficient and informative. Trustworthy. Showed up on time and worked consistently

Description of Work
Main line cleared of tap roots from house to city sewer

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/26/2019

Stephen L.

Replace the pipes with better alignment. Went great.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain issue.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review amd business!

01/29/2019

Diane R.

My experience was very good, though I thought the bill was a little high. I didn't have to clean up after Steve, he did it all himself.The company was good to deal with, and I made two payments which they were open to that. I would recommend him, he a great job for me.

Description of Work
Replace a seal and a toilet.

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thank you for reviewing us [Member Name Removed]. We always hope to be the best, not the cheapest. Hopefully you see by the quality of work and service that we back our work and are sure to give you a quality result.

10/17/2018

Barbara B.

It went very well and I'm happy with all aspects of the work. Steve was helpful, knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
New gas water heater installed and old one hauled away

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

09/28/2018

Anne F.

Sam was very professional, friendly and fast! Would definitely use Bulldog again.

Description of Work
Roto Rooter of two drains

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

09/17/2018

Gregory R.

It turned out that the kitchen sink drain was OK (problem was in the dishwasher itself). The technician cleaned a bathroom drain for us, so that we would at least have some benefit from the service call.

Description of Work
We thought we needed the drain for the dishwasher cleared.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

08/06/2018

Gayle M.

After exiting the shower, I found a very large pool of water downstairs at our main drain. We had a blockage apparently of the water line that exits the house. This was a Saturday yet even on the weekend, someone was at our home in approximately one hour after contact. And hour and fifteen minutes later, the drain was clear. They ran the camera and even upload it to YouTube if you'd like to watch. David was our technician and was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Main sewer line snaked and camera

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

05/13/2018

David T.

Called in the morning and reached professional dispatcher who advised a service tech would respond in about two hours. Received a call about 20 minutes later from the tech who said he was on the way. Arrived with everything needed to fix my shower--the shower arm broke off inside of the wall. I was anticipating a messy, expensive repair that could have included removing tiles and/or drywall to access the problem. Mr. Steve Haller expertly removed the damaged part and then rethreaded the fixture inside of the wall without issue. He performed a leak/pressure test and then installed a new shower arm and shower head before cleaning everything up. Fantastic work, very timely, and professional. Will definitely call them again for any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Shower Repair

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

04/24/2018

Patricia K.

1 hour labor included going for part which technician said was the "Cadillac" of bibs...Woodford 19 pex bib. Receipt showed 1 year warranty. Note that labor was $158; plumbing is not cheap. My husband was hoping to do the job, but got a point of "should I or shouldn't I". Hubby was able to locate the line/connection in base of pantry by cutting an opening in wall. Not able to separate the connection requiring replacement; this required a special tool. He had thought of using heat/saudering but thought twice. Hubby saved a lot of $$ in locating connection! Technician was thus able to work from inside and outside.

Description of Work
Frost free bib replaced. exterior faucet would not shut off.

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

02/26/2018

Lisa P.

Bulldog Rooter's description says they put you first and boy do they! I called on a Thursday afternoon with a report that no hot water was running in the kitchen i.e. I had frozen pipes! Bulldog was there within 2 hours and discovered the problem was more serious than I knew. The frozen pipe extended 10' into the basement laundry room. The crew came back out the next morning and removed and replaced the frozen section of pipe, insulated both the pipe and inside the walls to keep the problem from re-occurring. I live in another state and was trying to monitor the problem from a distance. Bulldog was great. They called and kept me informed each step of the way. They quoted me a price which was basically dead on. They even sent me photos of the problem so I could see the work they performed. I feel lucky to have found them and will CERTAINLY use and recommend them in the future. Now I just wish they had a shop where I actually live! They are great. A big shout out to Ernie. Thank for your help!

Description of Work
Frozen pipe was cut out and replaced

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

01/29/2018

Rob R.

It went amazing. Ask for Steve if you can. He does the work as though he is doing it for his own home. His level of detail was outstanding... He was concerned about making sure everything worked and worked perfectly. I purchased all the parts and they did the install. Saved me about $1,000. The woman that works their phones and email (Tama) is super responsive and friendly. This is top notch as good as it gets.

Description of Work
New kitchen sink (basin, faucet, soap dispenser), new garbage disposal, new hot water dispenser and new bathroom toilet.

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

Review for Bulldog Rooter - 16124 E Marietta Ave, Spokane, WA - 36790998

01/13/2018

Kristy B.

Bulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out.

Description of Work
Needed the drain line from my house to septic tank unblocked

Category septic tank, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

01/03/2018

Rich B.

Excellent service! Had a big problem on Thanksgiving day with our hot water heater. Service person showed up (and didn't even double-bill us due to the holiday!). We offered him all the turkey and stuffing he could eat for doing such a good job....

Description of Work
Help with our hot water heater