Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Kennewick
- Hernandez MasonryWe hired Hernandez to do the concrete work and fencing at our new home after being recommended to us by our neighbors. We had them install a 12x40 foot concrete patio on the side of our house, extend an existing driveway and RV parking pad, and fence our back yard ( our lot is approximately a third acre.) They were very prompt in responding to our requests and in meeting their work commitments. Juan always kept us apprised as to the status of the job including quotes, materials, and/or work schedule. The Hernandez crew was always prompt, professional, polite, and very hard working. The work site was kept as neat as possible, given the nature of the work, and was reasonably cleaned up at the completion of the job. We found the quality of their work to be excellent and would certainly use them again. We have recommended them to others and will continue to do so. Since completing our project, they have also provided fencing and concrete services to four of our neighbors - a true testament to their work
- Padilla MasonryWork was started on time. Poured the footings without the required inspection. Took 3 weeks to move from footing stage to setting blocks. When they called for steel inspection the project was placed on hold due to lack of footing inspection. Had to hire an engineer to inspect and approve footings before building inspector would allow the project to continue. The owner made many promises that were not kept. They did not follow the plans that were provided. Had problems with reinforcement placement. A project that should have taken a week at most dragged on for over 6 weeks. Two other contractors were put on hold waiting for this one to finish
Masonry Contractors in Kennewick
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:T2 contracting LLC is locally owned and operated out of Kennewick Wa, we cover all areas around us. We are looking to make home owners dreams come tru providing new concrete driveways, old tearouts or stamped concrete we also do interior floors along with sheds shops decks or anything else Give us a call today and we would be happy to come give you a free estimate
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The replacement went quickly and looks great.William D.
- Business Description:We do Block walls, Veneers, Driveways, Chain-link Fence, Retaining Walls, Stone, River Rock, Repairs, Iron Gates, Concrete Serving now all Tri-Cities area and surrounding areas! Our main priority is honesty, quality and cleanliness. Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:We hired Hernandez to do the concrete work and fencing at our new home after being recommended to us by our neighbors. We had them install a 12x40 foot concrete patio on the side of our house, extend an existing driveway and RV parking pad, and fence our back yard ( our lot is approximately a third acre.) They were very prompt in responding to our requests and in meeting their work commitments. Juan always kept us apprised as to the status of the job including quotes, materials, and/or work schedule. The Hernandez crew was always prompt, professional, polite, and very hard working. The work site was kept as neat as possible, given the nature of the work, and was reasonably cleaned up at the completion of the job. We found the quality of their work to be excellent and would certainly use them again. We have recommended them to others and will continue to do so. Since completing our project, they have also provided fencing and concrete services to four of our neighbors - a true testament to their work! <br /Sharon D W.
- Business Description:Local Family run company we strive to provide extraordinary craftsmanship with dedication to our clients satisfaction. working as a sub contractor or as the general contractor as well. we do not offer financing at this time
- Business Description:Additional DBA - McLain Corporation.Recent Review:<p>Went great. Crew removed old fireplace and wall, moved wall over a foot, installed new fireplace, rock surround and mantle, and TV mounting above fireplace all without getting the house dirty.</p> <p><br></p> <p>Was not economy but was a good value for the work done. Will use them when we are ready to replace the other FP.</pRobert B.
- Business Description:Ironside Stone Works is Stone Quarry offering Landscape & Masonry stone products. We have an unusual stone in that it has natural occurring parallel tops and bottoms with beautiful coloring, making it easy to build walls and landscape features that look great. We sell through local distributors, thus making it easier for non-local customer to get our products
- Business Description:Banlin Construction has over 25 years of performing successful contracts for the Federal Goverment, County, City, State, and private sector.We specialize in all aspects of construction, Commercial, Industrial, and residential
- Business Description:CTC specializes in remodeling and home face lifts. We have a commercial department, and have a lot of expertise in commercial repairs, remodels, and renovations. If you're looking for a company that does quality construction give us a callRecent Review:We did a pretty big job with them. They basically replaced the tub and redid all the tile around it, so a partial remodel. I think the good was that the people that actually work with their construction company. I liked the project manager I thought the crew was pretty good. The sub contractors, we late and the plumbing contractor, in particular, had to come back two times to get the tub to not leak. The quality of the sub contractors was not great. But, their people are good the sub contractors are not. When they were here, they were good. They were polite and professionalJeffrey P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Concrete SolutionsPO Box 485
- Advanced Concrete Solutions
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Cliff Thorn Construction
- Fire & Water222 Symons St
- Fire & Water
- Hernandez Masonry1407 B Goethals Dr
- Hernandez Masonry
- Ironesque Iron Work204 E Kennewick Ave
- Ironesque Iron Work
- Kld masonry and flooring 1500 Mahan Ave
- Kld masonry and flooring
- Mi Hom Construction LLC.4403 Meadow view Dr
- Mi Hom Construction LLC.
- PacWest Builders4509 Arilington St.
West Richland, Washington
- PacWest Builders
- T2 contracting llc1009 W 14th Pl
- T2 contracting llc
- universalplastering210305 Chapel Hill Blvd
- Washington Construction Services LLC105 N Garfield St
- Washington Construction Services LLC