When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Troutville, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Troutville
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew from Roanoke (Calvin, Andrew, Eric, and Treyvon) were exceptional. They worked steadily and were very skilled and professional. The final product was even better than I expected. I think it is also important to note that, as a woman living alone in a rural area, I found these folks to be courteous, respectful, and I felt very safe. I would totally recommend them and would hire them again if I needed their services read less
- JES Foundation RepairDevonte Kelso, Rasheed Broadwater, Keenan Pless, and Shy Lambert were very professional and did fantastic work. Great Job Fellas
- JES Foundation RepairEverything went great. They thoroughly explained the process and costs ahead of time. Once they began they found asbestos we didn’t know we had and had to stop working. Even though it’s not a service they offer they were able to help us find a company to remove the asbestos and once it was removed they quickly started working again and got the job done very fast read less
- Triangle ReconstructionIt went well. Everything was to my satisfaction. On a scale from 1 to 100 I give Triiangle construction 100.18
- JES Foundation RepairWe are extremely pleased with the three completed JES projects we had done during a three week period in October. Our experiences with all people we came in contact with were always positive including the office staff, sales, service department, management and the very hard working conscientious installers. The three crews were always polite, on time, and very professional with an excellent work ethic. Their jobs are rather labor intensive particularly the pier installation crew. With that being said, my 5 star reviews go to: * Kade and James Monell who did the foam work to stabilize and lift the concrete patio. They were conscientious enough to arrive a week early to check on the needs of the rather larger than usual job ahead of them. * Calvin, Keenan and Caelen. The crawl space encapsulation crew. * Todd, J. D., Jason and Kris the Pier installers. We can’t say enough positive comments about this crew in particular. Their 4 day job became more complicated than expected, lasting 7 days. They met the challenge head on. Thank you for a great job. We highly recommend JES to anyone who wants quality work performed by quality people. Karen and Chuck Troutville read less
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.We love our new enclosed patio room! We had the existing screened patio room remodeled with windows, new doors, new insulated ceiling, ceiling fans and lights, tile floor, and had the existing brick walls painted. As a few problems were found with the house during the remodeling process Arthur brought them to our attention and worked with us to rectify them as well. We ended up having a new rubber roof put on our patio room and the underground drainage system that was causing our basement water problem was redone as well. All of this work was done last summer and fall. We are very happy with our patio room remodel and our basement has been totally dry since then read less
- JES Foundation RepairIt looks good; however, time will be needed to see if things are indeed stable. They will come back in 6 months to a year for a final check. In 2013 (when the company was Evergreen) they encapsulated the very wet crawlspace. That is still performing well (though we've had to replace the original dehumidifier). A total of 12 "Intellijacks" were put in along with a supplemental steel I-beam and additional wood bracing of trusses. Holes were dug, filled with drainage gravel, cement footers installed to support the "Intellijacks" and the disrupted waterproofing redone. This was difficult work as the crawlspace is very low and the ground hard and rocky. We have always been impressed with the professionalism of all employees (office, professional, and work crews). We give the men who worked on this job all "5-star" reviews: Mike Gadjelov, Jacob Journell, Jordan Cook, and Alex Wilson. The only reason I didn't give a better grade on the price is it was such a big expense I couldn't bring myself to say it was "excellent." Since a house is one's biggest asset sometimes you just have to do it. Also, Nic Spruill (the Salem Production Manager) came in response to some further questions I had and will be coming back this week to shim some of the supports where needed. This company has the technical competence (and commitment to getting the proper permits for all work) to solve problems read less
- Helping Hands ConstructionColin and his team are well experienced and quick to identify solutions without breaking the bank. We are always pleased with their work, and truly grateful to have found a trustworthy company. Many thanks!
- '58 FoundationsFirst of all, Roger Roten, the B'Dry sales rep was great. Presented their product and their capabilities well and provided very prompt support after the contract was signed. I did the prep work (taking down drywall, etc.) and he responded to my email questions quickly after any inquiry. They scheduled the job for 5/13/2016 and said they would arrive between 8 and 10 AM. Received a call from their installation lead man at 8 am that day to tell me they were coming from Greensboro, NC and would be their by 10. They arrived at 9:45 and immediately went to work. The team included 3 men with "David" acting as the lead man. In looking at the materials that they were to install, it was obvious that everything was high quality; high gauge steel, impressive sump pump, etc. They finished the job and left around 7 pm that day. They did a good job of cleaning up the site before leaving. One thing that really impressed me was that there was no concrete dust all over every thing from the jackhammers. They put up plastic sheeting throughout the basement and covered all furniture and wall hangings. In addition, they used a large fan with flexible plastic tubing to suck the dust to outside. They were careful in their work and nothing was damaged in the finished basement. When they tested the sump pump, the water came out of the basement at a prodigious rate. I believe one could have put a couple of hoses into the sump hole, run them at full blast and the pump would have easily kept up with the water volume coming from those hoses. Their price was not the lowest, but I think it was a fair price given the quality of the materials, workmanship and the accompanying guarantee read less
Basement Waterproofers in Troutville
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:They left concrete residue all over my driveway and under my carport. They said they was putting in a pump system but they came with the same pump I had just a 1/2 horse power more. They used my cut out for my pump and added their stuff. I thought they was gonna put a better pump system in. Left a white cut out hole on the side of my house then cut another hole. So how did it go for me pretty shabby to me. Signed: Ronald E. Bank read lessTrisha B.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Steve Hayes was honest and thorough. Very pleasedValerie T.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not need read lessElizabeth D.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:It went excellently. (As has been all of my past dealings with Enquist.) I actually called them after hours, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON, not only did they still answer but they made it a point to get to me the next day because I had company coming in a day or two. Every step of the way from Becky on the phone, to the technician Jeremy, all extremely nice to deal with. For whatever your electrical needs are, CALL THIS COMPANY!! You will not be disappointed!! read lessKeith W B.
- Recent Review:Excellent service! Worked and got done on time. I would highly recommend them to others.Steve B.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &.. read lessRecent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:For fastest response, please call (540) 520-7681. Full service general contractor, residential and commercial. No job too small.Recent Review:Job evaluated in September, 2020, but work not done until January, 2021, and then only after several phone calls from him telling us why he couldn't come sooner.Jan L.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co.. read lessRecent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:Locally owned.
- Business Description:Here at NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC provide only the highest of quality to our clients. We have been doing Commercial / Residential Roofing & Renovations since 1998 and are proud to offer our services to you. Thanks for choosing us here at NCS and looking forward to doing business with you read less
Deals in Troutville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- New Castle
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
waterproofing contractors in Troutville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc1279 lovers lane
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC5151 STARKEY RD
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Martin Services
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor1451 22nd St NW
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing4609 Blacksburg Rd
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing
- Xpert Foundations Inc19309 Winmeade Drive #103
- Xpert Foundations Inc