When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in South Boston, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in South Boston
- Wilbers PaintingWilber was fantastic, he responded within one business day after I requested a quote, he worked with me on pricing, he was fast, and the end results were professional. I would recommend Wilber to anyone!
- DMV PRO PAINTINGDMV painting are the most professional and all around outstanding painters/painting entity that I have come across in 30+ years! Their attention to detail and work product are both exceptional! I have hired them on more than one occasion and will be doing so again for future projects.
- DMV PRO PAINTINGExtremely well great work . Will hire again and recommend highly . Great company their work is very thorough. I am very satisfied with my work.Deliver as promised.
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- RG HandymanThe RG Handyman crew did a fantastic job with my ceiling repair and repainting. They showed up to do the estimate quickly, got the job scheduled for me in just a couple of days, and finished everything on-time. I would definitely hire them again. In fact, I just have to get them to do some more miscellaneous painting around the house. Highly recommended
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Tough Builders IncExcellent. Hector installed vinyl flooring in a small room. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the work, that we are hiring him again for a much bigger job in our basement. What I liked the most is that Hector shows up early and completed the job in a record time. BTW he will install three storm doors for me tomorrow. Hector’s company can be relied upon to get the job done. Hire Hector if you want it done right
- Williams Painting And RemodelingEXCELLENT! William’s spirit is just amazing; you can tell that God has blessed him and he is passionate about what he does. He helped bring my Interior design to life and worked with my budget. I would FOREVER recommend him.
Drywall Contractors in South Boston
- Business Description:We provide excellent service and quality work. We specialize in Ornamental plaster and restore historic buildings throughout Virginia and North Carolina. We also offer drywall and plaster services for your home or business. We are licensed and insured and provide over 30 years experience
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:We were very pleased with the work done. There suggestions on improving drainage along the roof line were good and were done well. The workers were prompt and generally cleaned up well after they left (there were a few spots of the hardened materials that got splattered in places around the deck that were not covered well, that I didn't notice until a few days later). They were able to match our colors exactly, which was awesomeCarolyn T.
- Business Description:Water Damage DMV is a full service water damage restoration company. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified to help mitigate water damage. All our damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure,..Recent Review:Water Damage DMV responded immediately and sent a team on the day that we discovered the damage. With their remediation and three days of fans/dehumidifiers were were able to save everything in the basement, apart from the baseboards. Their willingness and ability to move quickly was critical--as it must be in any remediation situationSTEVEN S.
- Business Description:R & M painting has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:This my second time hiring them. What a great team they work so well together and you will not even know they are in your home. Professional and quiet workers The stairwell ceiling is to high for my husband to paint. Our bathroom never had a color but today we are having them put color on the wall. After they finished up the two bedrooms, dining room and two 12 feet ceilings in kitchen and family room. I had no problem calling them back for more work. They have reasonable prices. Highly recommended. They are coming back to paint outside my home in two weeksJanice P.
- Business Description:Rivah Remodeling and Repair, LLC primarily works directly with the home or business owner. We will provide services as a sub-contractor when requested. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Business Description:Family owned Small business using myself and 2 brothers. Certified Electrician on hand.
- Business Description:Family business, over 20 years of experience. Specializing in barns, run-in shed, tack rooms. New constructions, additions, and remodeling.Recent Review:<p>My bathroom toilet was leaking into the kitchen downstairs. They had to repair the flooring and replace tile work. I added a new cabinet and sink and they took out the old one and installed the new one. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Now I'm turning my back porch into a sun room, they are installing the electrical and adding plumbing for an outside faucet. Adding cabinets and plumbing for a sink. The room is to be a sun room/grooming room for my dogs. Putting in a outside door, adding a small deck with steps, putting up walls, flooring tile and insulation. They are also working with me to do it in two parts as to when I have the money. Easy to work with.</p> <p><br /></p> <p>2014 I used this company again and was not as pleased. The job was sloppy and hurried. I will not use them again.</p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></pBarbara G.
- Business Description:Class A Licensed and Insured General Contractor for residential and commercial properties.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in South Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
Ashland, Virginia 23005
- '58 Foundations
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
Winchester, Virginia 22601
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC
- Fire Damage DMV8421 Broad St Ste 1301
Mclean, Virginia 22102
- Fire Damage DMV
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
Titusville, Florida 32796
- GPR Handyman Service
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
Garrisonville, Virginia 22463
- Quality Expectations LLC