Quality Expectations LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2010

Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia Chavez....

Elite Solutions LLC

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
J&Y Painting LLC

J&Y Painting LLC has over 12 years of experience. We understand what it means to have a beautiful home, inside and out. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the service that we provide, and we won't let you down. Call us today at 571-264-4513 for a free estimate.

10/29/2018

This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to ...

Description of Work
Basement bar

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,woodworking

11/10/2015

Awesome, totally awesome. Very responsive to email, phone calls, and service. Darryl is very pleasant to speak and work with and quick to get to the job and complete it. He worked in the rain and cool temperatures to fix the mailbox before the mail would have been delivered. I definitely recommend this company and will definitely use their services again! I couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
Repaired mailbox damage.

05/10/2015

The representative arrive on time, inspected the set up, and forwarded a written quote.

Description of Work
I requested and received an estimate for attic ladder installation

12/31/2014

Overall the work was good. However, the doors over the aquarium had to be re-done. When finished, the woodwork was o, but not expertly done. So, I grade their woodwork as a "C." They were very responsible, responsive, and professionsal in their demeanor and left all work areas extremely clean and neat.

Description of Work
repair an under the counter trash container cabinet; make, install and paint a set of four feet long wooden doors over an in-wall large aquarium; stain and polyurthane the wooden frame aroung the aquarium; and, caulk around a ceramic bench seat in a shower stall.

12/10/2014

excellent job and glad I went with them!

Description of Work
did the basement window and waterproofed the masonary

Category handyman service

Outdoor needs, flooring, remodeling, drywall, & paint

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express