Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLC

With Angi since July 2013

Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Minor Repairs...

Restoration 1 of Newport News

Serving The Virginia Peninsula & Eastern Richmond. When your property is impacted by water damage, fire damage, or mold growth, it’s normal to have questions, uncertainty, and worry. You want to make the best decision – one that protects your property, ensures it is restored quickly, and is the most cost-effective solution. When you call Restoration 1, we’ll be your partner and guide you through the process of restoring your property. We’ll provide upfront and honest service so you can feel confident that you’re making the best decision for your property.

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

09/04/2017

Contractor was prompt and went straight to work!

Description of Work
electrical

Category electrician

06/25/2017

The owner changed the locks on my house on a holiday almost immediately after requested. He was helpful and polite and charged a very reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Changing door lock.

Category handyman service

06/25/2017

Excellent work, quick, reasonably priced, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair porch, replace rotting support columns, and paint.

Category contractors,decks,house painters

06/19/2017

Both workers were very professional and friendly. All items were repaired quickly and at a very good rate. In the long run I was able to save a lot of time and money by going with Turn Key because they took care of everything.

Description of Work
I'm selling my home and had a wide range of items that needed repaired from the home inspection

Category electrician,picture framing,siding

06/05/2017

Phil Brown did a great job. He responded promptly for my request for an estimate and kept me posted on his time of arrival. I am selling my home and needed the work done as soon as possible. Rather than give me the estimate and come back, Phil knew I was in a time crunch and was able to do the work on the spot! Very friendly, professional, and did a great job!

Description of Work
I needed repairs to a slow running drain, a broken bathtub stopper, and for loose wires in my electrical box.

Category electrician,plumbing

10/04/2016

Contractor never contacted me after several calls.

Description of Work
Repairs - Replacement of an Exterior Door and Leak Repair.

Category woodworker

07/16/2013

The handyman who came out was excellent. I like his professionalism, price, responsiveness and work quality.

Description of Work
I used Turn Key Property & Lifestyle in April for minor plumbing, wide carpentry, drywall repair, minor electrical work, general fix up and maintenance of properties to prepare my house for sale.

Category drywall contractor","electrician","plumber","woodworker

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Repaired a door frame that had termite damage and replaced the flashing on the front door. Phil came out the same day I called and gave me a price and completed the work the next morning. This was the second time I used Phil and he was just as prompt the first time. Highly recommended!

Category drywall contractor","electrician","plumber","woodworker