Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLC

Williamsburg, VA 23188

Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Minor Repairs

09/04/2017

Lesa K.

Contractor was prompt and went straight to work!

Description of Work
electrical

Category electrician

06/25/2017

Marguerite M.

The owner changed the locks on my house on a holiday almost immediately after requested. He was helpful and polite and charged a very reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Changing door lock.

Category handyman service

06/25/2017

Marguerite M.

Excellent work, quick, reasonably priced, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair porch, replace rotting support columns, and paint.

Category contractors, decks, house painters

06/19/2017

Jodi L.

Both workers were very professional and friendly. All items were repaired quickly and at a very good rate. In the long run I was able to save a lot of time and money by going with Turn Key because they took care of everything.

Description of Work
I'm selling my home and had a wide range of items that needed repaired from the home inspection

Category electrician, picture framing, siding

06/05/2017

Robyn C.

Phil Brown did a great job. He responded promptly for my request for an estimate and kept me posted on his time of arrival. I am selling my home and needed the work done as soon as possible. Rather than give me the estimate and come back, Phil knew I was in a time crunch and was able to do the work on the spot! Very friendly, professional, and did a great job!

Description of Work
I needed repairs to a slow running drain, a broken bathtub stopper, and for loose wires in my electrical box.

Category electrician, plumbing

10/04/2016

Anthony H.

Contractor never contacted me after several calls.

Description of Work
Repairs - Replacement of an Exterior Door and Leak Repair.

Category woodworking

01/13/2015

Bill L.

Description of Work
Repaired a door frame that had termite damage and replaced the flashing on the front door. Phil came out the same day I called and gave me a price and completed the work the next morning. This was the second time I used Phil and he was just as prompt the first time. Highly recommended!

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, woodworking

07/16/2013

Bronwyn V.

The handyman who came out was excellent. I like his professionalism, price, responsiveness and work quality.

Description of Work
I used Turn Key Property & Lifestyle in April for minor plumbing, wide carpentry, drywall repair, minor electrical work, general fix up and maintenance of properties to prepare my house for sale.

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, woodworking

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

Momentum Remediation

Here at Momentum Remediation, LLC, we have a passion of “Moving You Forward”. We specialize in biological, biohazards & medical waste removal, hoarding & clutter cleaning, and more. We understand life is hard, let us help you through your situation.

The Painter, Inc

Interior and Exterior family owned and operated painting company in business since 2006. We always provide a stress free, schedule guaranteed painting experience, by people you can trust in your home and with your family.......Guaranteed.

Award 2022