Water Damage DMV

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2014

Water Damage DMV is a full service water damage restoration company. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified to help mitigate water damage. All our damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure, performing damage removal....

Water Damage America

Here at Water Damage America, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in Water Damage and Water Mitigation Services. W are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We always offer veterans special offers

Offers by Water Damage America on Angi
Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
Brahame Hauling

Having an excess amount of junk on your property can be an inconvenience in so many ways. Thankfully, Brahame’s Hauling offers prompt and convenient junk removal service so that you can clear out everything you don’t want or need. We have the equipment to haul away as much junk as you can find. For more information about junk removal or our other demolition services, contact Brahame’s Hauling today!

04/15/2021

I sent my initial inquiry e-mail at 6:24AM, and Carlos wrote back at 6:52AM asking if he could come by that morning between 8 and 9AM. After having three other companies quote it, I selected Water Damage DMV based both on the cost of the estimate, his promptness and communication, and the clarity in answering questions I had. When Carlos arrived to do the work, he went right to it. He worked quick...

Description of Work
Drywall/flooring removal following water damage, plus drying of wet areas.

12/08/2019

Representative came and gave a quote. He did a very detailed survey, explained what needed to be done and the rationale to my satisfaction. Did not choose their services, but would recommend a quote, and I find them credible.

Description of Work
water damage remediation

11/27/2017

Ari was just an awesome individual, he knew exactly what needed to be done and was extremely helpful. He explained what needed to be done in my home and even provided me with some information about how to keep my valuable items looking brand new, just like before the incident. Once we were all settled the team arrived, all of them were very nice and fast - yet thorough. For anyone looking for serv...

Description of Work
We had a major malfunction in our house which flooded up most of the floors. We needed help drying everything up and confirming no mold has grown.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,hauling services,water damage restoration,mold removal

11/08/2017

Work was professionally done and promptly done. The workers were nice to deal with.

Description of Work
Drying, disinfecting, damp floor. Removal of wet and mildewed carpet and baseboard and dresser. Treatment for mold on small area.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hauling services,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/18/2017

I highly recommend Water Damage DMV. We had two rooms in the basement damaged from heavy rainfall. We called 2 other "5 star" companies and this one was the only one to respond within 48 hours (not good when water is draining into your basement with mold growth). Very reasonable cost which was commented on by our insurance company (unfortunately we do not have coverage for flooding but good to kno...

Description of Work
Water damage mitigation involving drywall, carpet and padding removal, mold removal, drying out of two rooms in basement.

Category carpet installation,drywall,hauling services,water damage restoration,mold removal

09/06/2017

Water Damage DMV was quick to respond and worked quickly. They were very professional and worked fast. I cant remember the exact total but it was more than I expected.

Description of Work
I had a small leak that ruined the hall carpet in my rental unit. The carpet could not be saved.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/21/2017

Water Damage DMV responded immediately and sent a team on the day that we discovered the damage. With their remediation and three days of fans/dehumidifiers were were able to save everything in the basement, apart from the baseboards. Their willingness and ability to move quickly was critical--as it must be in any remediation situation.

Description of Work
We had used Water Damage DMV for a massive flood (storm water from a collapsed sewer main) in January 2016, when they responded promptly over the Christmas/New Year's holiday. We had another, less catastrophic event a week ago: storm water backed up in the basement bathroom and soaked the carpet.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/18/2017

Excellent! I highly recommend water damage DMV. They were efficient, punctual, thorough, and their customer service was incredible. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Water in the basement, needed cleanup

08/18/2017

At a stressful time, our experience with the company was great. They were responsive, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. When water is pooling in your basement, you don't have a ton of time to shop around but we feel lucky to have used them. They were great on the phone, came over within the timeframe they said (and called in advance), brought the team and supplies to deal with anything t...

Description of Work
No one wants to have to call a remediation company but when something bad happens, you need to make a quick decision. Our finished basement flooded (under the basement door) with a substantial amount of water during a workday. We were alerted to the water thanks to our home alarm and made it home within 30 minutes but the damage was done. After some quick shopping around we settled on Water Damage DMV because of the reviews. We called around 11 AM and the gave us a time window of 2-5 PM and came right over with a project manager and small crew. We did a walk through with Sam (the project lead) who tested for moisture in the walls and described what would be needed. We asked for some general guidelines on costs and expectations and he and the team got to work. We needed to remove the water and the carpet, padding, baseboards, and some drywall because of the damage and mold.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

07/10/2017

We needed someone to investigate a slow leak that rotted the subfloor under the tiles in our kitchen. Waterdamagedmv came out on a Saturday morning, not long after I called. They gave us a three hour window but called to give a more accurate estimate twice as the morning went on. They brought a moisture detection tool and showed me the readings in various places around the kitchen. The type of pro...

Description of Work
Help find source of a slow leak

Category water damage restoration

Flood Damage Restoration. Water Damage Restoration. Mold inspection (VA), mold remediation (VA), mold removal (VA), water extraction, mitigation, crawl space, flooded basement, sump pump failure damage, attic leak, roof leak damage, carpet, upholstery, air quality testing, carpet cleaning, green cleaning, organic cleaning

Mold Testing and Remediation in DC and MD. We subcontract all remodeling services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal