Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Salem, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Salem
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirThese folks are awesome! My 23 year old Trane (was also from Blue Ridge) heat pump died. They had me an estimate within the week, thank you Dewayne. They came out sooner than scheduled, installed the Trane heat pump, air handler, and new thermostat. Luke and Lucas were very professional and personable. They even went above and beyond putting up with my big dog
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairGot to the issue quick and identified the problem and provided a quick walkthrough of the repair. It worked!
- Peerless Appliance ServicesPerfect from my first contact. Excellent communication throughout the process. They did everything they said they would right on time. I have already recommended them to several people and will definitely use again.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesEverything done efficiently. While there was a problem they had to come back for in regards to the leak, they stood by their work until the job was completed. Recommended highly.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesPrompt, professional. Ended up not doing the repair as it did not affect the performance of the washing machine vs the cost to repair. Would hire again for any of their services. Received text when they were on their way and arrived as scheduled. Nice person.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesFantastic. He ordered the part and fixed it the next day. Honest, fast, and efficient. Then the repairman remembered, we had asked about the gasket and he came back later to replace the door gasket. We will hire them again for any appliance repairs we need at our home.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesDishwasher repair.. It went well. Instead of a new heating element, dishwasher only needed to be reset.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesThrough communication by Donna... both for making appointment, moving earlier when another client cancelled, getting model number, & getting detailed info on problem. Tick arrived on time and can be best described as friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Both units fixed and put back together, units repaired in one visit, both checked for correct operation and the kitchen cleaned prior to leaving. It's nice to call a LOCAL company and even nice when it's VET owned & operated! Will call in the future when additional work is needed
- Peerless Appliance ServicesThe experience was unexpectedly positive. Donna provided exceptional customer service...from ensuring the Model numbers were correct to coordinating an earlier appointment when another customer cancelled. Rick was obviously well trained and knew exactly what he was doing. He fishosed the issue with the refrig, replaced the part and had it up and running. Then he diagnosed an issue with our old freezer (we decided it was not worth repairing); and he moved onto the stove which needed the jets cleaned. The time spent was a little over 2-hrs. It's really nice to find a reliable local company to work with. Do I recommend them? Absolutely.... and they far better than than the "Big Box" contractors. b
- Peerless Appliance ServicesAlthough the diagnosis and repair on my refrigerator not cooling properly, was unsuccessful on the initial visit, when I called the next morning to announce that I was still experiencing the same issue, the response time by the office personnel and Repairman Scott Reilly was excellent. The problem was addressed, diagnosed, and repaired by 11:30. Scott is a very dedicated, highly skilled,experienced, and customer focused employee. My experience with the office personnel and Scott allowed me to realize that customer service does exist and that the customer is important
Appliance Repair Experts in Salem
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned appliance service company offering a wide range of services to fit all your appliance needs. We service all brands of residential and commercial appliances from single family home to apartment complexes and retirement communities to commercial laundry installations. Gas or electric, big or small, we can get you back to life. We also offer consultation for those wanting to switch from electric to gas and offer full gas line install and conversions. With over 15 years in ..Recent Review:Once again he was able to repair our appliance and not try to sell something we didn’t need.James M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact email@example.comRecent Review:This entire process, from the beginning stages of obtaining estimates to the final walk through were easy! I knew up front what the cost would be with zero hidden fee, the company representatives were kind, courteous and helpful and they were able to complete the process in the time stated. I am very pleased with the system and would rcommend this company highlySusan M.
- Business Description:Jeffs Refrigeration and Appliance Repairs is a Christian family based buissness located on top of Bent Mountain in Virginia. We are commited to our coustomers, and our work. 34 Years of experiance, and we love what we do
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical Services
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Chuck's Appliance Service611 Ridgecrest Ln
- Comfort Coach200 Estate Drive
Glade Hill, Virginia
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Crenshaw Electrical and Handyman Service1716 Dupree St NW
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Dollman Construction, Inc
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair