If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Salem, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Salem
- Asphalt Advisory ProsThe driveway went well and initially I just had AAP do an additional lane off to the side of the existing drive. The work was good but trying to marry up the old and the new was a little crooked (due to very thin existing pavement) and I decided to add a cap to the old asphalt to make the job complete. AAP was able to work with me and keep the price reasonable while not sacrificing quality of work! Driveway looks great and the convenience of the addition makes parking quick and easy! Highly recommend these guys- they do great work!
- Asphalt Advisory ProsVery professional. On time, work was done in accordance with written contract. Great communication skills all questions answered in detail. Again all team members of company that we spoke with either over the phone or in person were extremely professional great communication skills The job they did was exactly what we agreed upon they did a fantastic job the driveway looks great could not be happier recommend this company 100%
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementExtreme Design showed up and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable & competitive price. I’d call them again they showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. Unlike a lot of other contractors.
- Virginia PavingThe paving job, when the finally showed up, was very good. However, they were very hard to communicate with, missed a number of appointments, do not return phone calls and did not satisfactorily complete the non paving tasks we had a agreed on. We had agreed on certain specifics in a detailed drawing which I supplied and they later partially ignored. Recommendation: I think this is, or once was, a good company; but if you want anything other than basic paving make shore you have a VERY SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONTRACT with them
- Twin Springs Hauling & Gradinghe arrived on time went straight to work after i showed him what I had imagined. The work he performed exceeded the original description but he still managed to give me a driveway at near 8 degree to 12 degree and cleared a nice parking area out as well.
- Paving PlusRepresentative arrived and assessed situation immediately, measured the affected area and made a reasonable bid on the spot. When my wife told him she was concerned about coming rains leaking into the basement, he checked his schedule and moved up repair to within a week. Paving Plus arrived on time and did a beautiful job. I could not recommend this contractor more highly
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch WorkDonnie's was easy to work with. We received several estimates and Donnie's was right in the middle. They contacted us before coming out and the new 2" overlay was very well done. Others in our neighborhood had a different company do theirs, and ours looks much better. The transition with the road is very important and they made it look great. We waited until this summer to get it sealed. They worked with us on the schedule, and arranged to come out. Since the weather was impacting everyone, I knew we would have a wait, however, they were able to fit us in around their first date. We were very pleased with the outcome. Our driveway looks brand new! They were easy to contact via phone and text messaging, arrived when promised, and did a wonderful job. The sealing was around $550.00 while the 2" topping was around $5300.00. We have a large driveway
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch WorkThey showed up on time and performed the job quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. When I called afterwards to say that there was a small spot that they had missed, they came quickly to repair it.
- Paving PlusCrist was wonderful to work with from the estimate through completion of the work. We enlarged our driveway/parking areas substantially. He fully explained all the steps they would take to complete the work, including any concerns regarding drainage. The work was planned for a 2-day session. They stayed late and completed everything in 1 day. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work, the team's hard work and Crist's professionalism. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing paving and will use them again
- Paving PlusThe free estimate was done right away and the work scheduled for the following week. The work was done as promised, on time and on budget. All the workers were pleasant and professional. We are very happy with the job and would rehire Paving Plus should we need paving work done again.
Driveway Pavers in Salem
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving installs, services, repairs, seal coating, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we created our own company in 2015! We offer residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for first time customers and we offer 15% off for senior citizens. Check out our service..Recent Review:Patriot did a fantastic job. Rarely do you get an outstanding job at a very fair price. Pat, the owner is wonderful to work with, communicates well and aims to please. His crew is obviously very experienced. I highly recommend themGlenn N.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:Did a great job and made sure I was happy with everything. Would use them again when I need help.Marty F.
- Business Description:Asphalt Advisory Pros is a family owned & operated company that brings 3 generations of experience to your doorstep! Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement for all Commercial and Residential properties. We won't leave until the job is done right! We take great pride in all of our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our team is detail oriented, professional, and most importantly reliable. We offer free est..Recent Review:Everything went great very pleasedAllen s.
- Business Description:We are a full service professional, licensed and insured asphalt company. Our services include, driveways, parking lots, crack filling, patching, sealcoating and repairs.Recent Review:The paving job, when the finally showed up, was very good. However, they were very hard to communicate with, missed a number of appointments, do not return phone calls and did not satisfactorily complete the non paving tasks we had a agreed on. We had agreed on certain specifics in a detailed drawing which I supplied and they later partially ignored. Recommendation: I think this is, or once was, a good company; but if you want anything other than basic paving make shore you have a VERY SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONTRACT with themJim L.
- Business Description:J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. *Recent Review:Provided a description of work to desired and requested a quote on 5/10/21. Never heard back. Phone today 5/19 - no answer & no answering machine. Very disappointing.Judith L.
- Business Description:Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I initially used this firm because I believed that having folks locally would provide a greater degree of reliability. Unfortunately this was not the case. After a quick response in April for an estimate on tree planting and yard landscaping it has now been over two months and the work is unfinished. I have trees still sitting in pots and no topsoil or grass. I have canceled the soil and asked that they finished the trees and have literally been ignored. The landscapers have not responded to numerous requests from both my wife and I to finishing the work. This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had in years and I would strongly urge potential customers to seek another firm. Update 7/6/21 The company has dismissed the employee who was the source of the delay and lack of communication. The company owner, his wife and family came during the July 4th weekend and completed the task in four hours. Clearly the owner cares about his reputation and is a strong worker. This was a situation where the company's business had outgrown his ability to manage it personally. The finished work looks excellent and Joey is definitely a stand up guy to work with. Be sure if you use this firm that he is directly involved with the contractPatrick T.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business that strives to provide a service to the customer like none other. Quality work✔️ Reasonable prices✔️ Customer service ✔️ Reliable equipment ✔️Recent Review:Communication was bad but improved closer to when work done. Took 2 months to get work done. Several no shows and no communication. Weather rainy at first but afterward several weeks of good weather followed. Job took about 5 hours to complete. Work was good and driveway looks nice, but the other left us feeling very disappointedKimberly B.
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling. Award winning.Recent Review:It didn't go well. The overall management of the project and the quality of the workmanship were terrible. I used them for gutters, exterior painting and some porch & step repairs. There were multiple different groups of workers, many of whom did not know what they were doing. Materials were missing or late, extending the duration of the project multiple months. The quality of both the painting and gutter work is bad and both required many rounds of feedback just to get it to a point where I would accept the work. Now months after the work was completed, I'm still finding new issues where they actually caused damage during the project. There is overspray on the windows that I'm still scraping off. They bleached out my timbertech decking when trying to clean paint splatter, this is now a permanent issue. I wish I had my old gutters back, the gutters they put up do not drain correctly. They did a terrible job and provided no remediation in the endBrian C.
- Business Description:Arrington Paving Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated paving contractor in Rocky Mount, VA serving Franklin County and the Greater Roanoke Area since 1955.Recent Review:Horrible company. Overpriced. Took six months to replace a 15 year old driveway. Was threatened by office manager to void the warranty of the driveway. Charged $18000, destroyed property and never reimbursed by company. Never returned messages left. Office manager screened calls, never answering phone callsKat K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Boones Mill
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Copper Hill
driveway paving contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch Work100 Main St
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch Work
- Green, Greene, and Greener840 Longview Dr
- Green, Greene, and Greener
- King's Hauling & Excavating3954 W Main St
- King's Hauling & Excavating
- Lucas PavingPO Box 860
- Lucas Paving
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE7210 FRANKLIN RD
Boones Mill, Virginia
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE
- New Millennium Paving252 Duncan rd
Princeton, West Virginia
- New Millennium Paving
- R F Koehler Construction IncPO Box 8265
- R F Koehler Construction Inc
- Salem Paving Corp755 Roanoke St
- Salem Paving Corp
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100