Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Daleville, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Daleville
- Blue Ridge Heating & AirThese folks are awesome! My 23 year old Trane (was also from Blue Ridge) heat pump died. They had me an estimate within the week, thank you Dewayne. They came out sooner than scheduled, installed the Trane heat pump, air handler, and new thermostat. Luke and Lucas were very professional and personable. They even went above and beyond putting up with my big dog
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairGot to the issue quick and identified the problem and provided a quick walkthrough of the repair. It worked!
- Peerless Appliance ServicesPerfect from my first contact. Excellent communication throughout the process. They did everything they said they would right on time. I have already recommended them to several people and will definitely use again.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesEverything done efficiently. While there was a problem they had to come back for in regards to the leak, they stood by their work until the job was completed. Recommended highly.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesPrompt, professional. Ended up not doing the repair as it did not affect the performance of the washing machine vs the cost to repair. Would hire again for any of their services. Received text when they were on their way and arrived as scheduled. Nice person.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesFantastic. He ordered the part and fixed it the next day. Honest, fast, and efficient. Then the repairman remembered, we had asked about the gasket and he came back later to replace the door gasket. We will hire them again for any appliance repairs we need at our home.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesDishwasher repair.. It went well. Instead of a new heating element, dishwasher only needed to be reset.
- Peerless Appliance ServicesThrough communication by Donna... both for making appointment, moving earlier when another client cancelled, getting model number, & getting detailed info on problem. Tick arrived on time and can be best described as friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Both units fixed and put back together, units repaired in one visit, both checked for correct operation and the kitchen cleaned prior to leaving. It's nice to call a LOCAL company and even nice when it's VET owned & operated! Will call in the future when additional work is needed
- Peerless Appliance ServicesThe experience was unexpectedly positive. Donna provided exceptional customer service...from ensuring the Model numbers were correct to coordinating an earlier appointment when another customer cancelled. Rick was obviously well trained and knew exactly what he was doing. He fishosed the issue with the refrig, replaced the part and had it up and running. Then he diagnosed an issue with our old freezer (we decided it was not worth repairing); and he moved onto the stove which needed the jets cleaned. The time spent was a little over 2-hrs. It's really nice to find a reliable local company to work with. Do I recommend them? Absolutely.... and they far better than than the "Big Box" contractors. b
- Peerless Appliance ServicesThe repair guy called well before expected time and let me know he was on his way. upon arrival, repairman was nice, considerate, knowledgeable and professional. i called Pearless because Angie's List website stated that there was free estimates. That is clearly NOT the case. I was charged $129.00 for an estimate (no repair work performed, just a diagnostic) for an estimate that was supposed to be "free" according to Angie's List. That was the entire reason I chose the company over the others listed. I would hate to think that Pearless stated on this website that estimates were free and then after they enter the home they charge a higher fee than the other companies. Even though that is exactly what happened and I was charged $129 for what Angie's List stated as "free". so where does the responsibility lay with
Appliance Repair Experts in Daleville
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned appliance service company offering a wide range of services to fit all your appliance needs. We service all brands of residential and commercial appliances from single family home to apartment complexes and retirement communities to commercial laundry installations. Gas or electric, big or small, we can get you back to life. We also offer consultation for those wanting to switch from electric to gas and offer full gas line install and conversions. With over 15 years in ..Recent Review:Once again he was able to repair our appliance and not try to sell something we didn’t need.James M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical Services
- Business Description:Jeffs Refrigeration and Appliance Repairs is a Christian family based buissness located on top of Bent Mountain in Virginia. We are commited to our coustomers, and our work. 34 Years of experiance, and we love what we do
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact email@example.comRecent Review:The best, they did a good job. good company. their employees are courteous and did the job with no problem.John S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Daleville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
appliance repair services in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Comfort Coach200 Estate Drive
Glade Hill, Virginia
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Crenshaw Electrical and Handyman Service1716 Dupree St NW
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Dollman Construction, Inc
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jeff's Refrigeration10914 Rocky Rd
Bent Mountain, Virginia
- Jeff's Refrigeration
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair