Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Get matched with top handyman services in Salem, VA
There are 25 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Salem
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- Niday and CoNiday and Company have done numerous jobs for us over the last two years, and his workmanship has always been first-rate and reasonably priced. In addition, Mr. Niday arrives on time and is entirely trustworthy. I highly recommend this service for anyone needing home repairs.
- Niday and CoI was very pleased. He did everything good and everything was fine. He response and he did a good job.
- The "Noke's" HandymanMark is great! I needed help mounting a gate to very old woodwork. Mark arrived early with everything he needed and got the job done quickly. As it turned out, the gate was defective, but Mark still offered several solutions to repair it if I didn’t want to return it. He even offered to come back if I needed any help once I got the correct pieces. His prices are reasonable and he is friendly and trustworthy. I’ll be calling him again the next time I need help around the house read less
- The "Noke's" HandymanAs for now I have no complaints all the repairs and work that was done has been satisfactory. Some of his prices are high but after I saw the work it was well worth it. I would definitely recommend him.
- The "Noke's" HandymanMark did a great job reasonable priced and understands what needs to be done i would recommend him to anyone that needs to get the job done
- First Choice ContractingThey were very reasonably priced and the work was completed quickly. We are buying a new house and will definitely use them again if our new house needs work.
- Affordable Labor & ContractingExtremely well! Travis is honest, prompt, detail-oriented, a great communicator, respectful and professional. He and his crew gave me peace of mind during my project.
- The "Noke's" HandymanMark and Christopher did a great job! They got everything accomplished on my to-do list. They called ahead, arrived on time, were personable and got the job done. I will definitely call them again the next time I need things done and will gladly refer them to friends in need of their services.
- Duncan EnterprisesExcellent skill set got to job early and stayed until completed to make sure deck properly dried before rainfall that was expected days out. It looks wonderful!
Handymen in Salem
- Business Description:Anything from landscaping, tree trimming, to electrical painting, anything handyman. Anything you need around your home, I'm here to help.Recent Review:Excellent customer service great hard working and got the job done very quicklyjosh m.
- Business Description:Over 30 years in the construction field. Doing tasks such as: Pressure Washing, Homes, Decks, Walkways, Porches, Patios, Outbuildings, Docks, Gutter Repair, Cleaning, Minor Plumbing, Kitchen and Bath Fixtures, Minor Electrical, Switches, Receptacles, Outlets, Minor Appliance Repair, Installations, Clean-Up, Cabinet Repair and Hardware Installation, Ceiling Fans, Light Bulbs, Picture Hanging, Window Treatments, Blinds, Shades, Curtains, TV and Audio Installation, and Post Tenant Clean-Up...If .. read lessRecent Review:Mark is great! I needed help mounting a gate to very old woodwork. Mark arrived early with everything he needed and got the job done quickly. As it turned out, the gate was defective, but Mark still offered several solutions to repair it if I didn’t want to return it. He even offered to come back if I needed any help once I got the correct pieces. His prices are reasonable and he is friendly and trustworthy. I’ll be calling him again the next time I need help around the house read lessJamie S.
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looks read lessLois T.
- Business Description:I have been involved in construction work for over 6 years and have been a dedicated handyman for the past 4 years. I am here to address any handyman job you have from TV installation, furniture assembly, air duct cleaning, hauling, and more. Rates vary on job to job basis FREE ESTIMATES read lessRecent Review:They were very good. It was a good experience. They did a great work.Barry C.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cards read lessRecent Review:Roofing and siding were done in proper manner in short they did an excellent job. Gutter and downspouts installations were done well. Concrete slab and gazebo were done well too.Caridad R.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun.. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all cost read lessFredrick H.
- Business Description:Remodeling & repair services focusing on detail and excellent workmanship. I emphasize customer satisfaction with the quality of my work, reasonable pricing and my reputation for reliability. Quality residential remodeling. No employees or sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges. Free written estimates read less
- Business Description:I am a one-man operation, so that may be a consideration for you if you have a larger job. I am happy to do larger jobs if there is flexibility in your time frame. I do take the time to do the job right. As much as possible, jobs are typically scheduled one at a time, so I can usually work on only your job until it's done. I am properly insured and am a permanent resident in Salem, Va, having lived in the Roanoke area for most of my life read less
- Business Description:This is a family owned business since 1974 was owned by my Father. In 1993, upon graduation, I reopened the business back up to carry on the family name after my father suffered a heart attack. My Father still goes on job sites. I have lived in the Salem area 38 years. I Graduated from Glenvar High School read lessRecent Review:Excellent contractor and crew. Couldn't be happier with the final product. Professional, courteous and thorough. Went above and beyond expectations. Very highly recommended.Mark T.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank you read lessWinnie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Boones Mill
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Copper Hill
handyman services in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- A&A's Home Improvement1436 6 1/2 st.
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Home Maintenance, LLC6689 Poages Mill Dr.
- Affordable Labor & Contracting2837 Gum Springs Rd
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Artist's Touch Painting1723 Victoria st
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- BDB Builders1100 Rucker Rd.
- Beck & Call Home Services415 Elm Ave SW
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Bespoke Design Concepts7121 Thirlane Rd
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- BRADSHAW CUSTOM WORKS INC8703 BRADSHAW RD
- BT Home Improvements, LLCP.O. Box 38
- B & B Services
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors952 Halifax Cr
- Canos Home Improvement1602 Lynchburg
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Creed Trim & Floor Finishing5116 Wayside Dr
- Crenshaw Electrical and Handyman Service1716 Dupree St NW
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors
- D & T Property ServicesPO Box 454
- David Frank Homes2772 Electric Rd Suite 1
- Davis Plastering & Home Repair59 Railroad Ave
New Castle, Virginia
- Davis West Painting LLC4727 Cordell Dr #
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- Done Right Home Repair & Handyman Svc.267 Preston Ave., NE
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Duncan Enterprises 7816 Roanoke Rd
- D & T Property Services
- E A Construction Inc995 Beaver Dr
- Eddie FarrisPO Box 35
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Eric's heating and air services195 Simmons Rd NE
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Eye's & Lee's2133 Kings Charles Ave SE
- E A Construction Inc
- Galvans Landscaping and MaintenancePO Box 5054
- Good Neighbors, LLC7522 Baylor Way Ct
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Green View Contractors602 18th St SE
- Green, Greene, and Greener840 Longview Dr
- Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-410
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Galvans Landscaping and Maintenance
- Hairstons Professional Services3327 Springview Dr
- Handy Hammer Services1114 Winona Ave
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Hobs Services254 Creekside Cir
- Home Improvement Services of Roanoke453 Maplewood Dr
- Honey Do330 10th St
- Hairstons Professional Services
- I & E Enterprises Inc3541 Valley View Ave NW
- I & E Enterprises Inc
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J S S Remodeling6213 Monet Dr
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jackson Enterprises125 Arrowhead Trail Suite F
- Jay General Services 269 Kow Camp Rd
- Jerry's Roofing & Home Projects4430 Scenic HWY
Mt Solon, Virginia
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- J & M Handyman Service
- kcsi construction1838 Tuckahoe Dr
- kcsi construction
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.PO Box 115
- Maintenance Plus3522 Hawkings Mill Rd
- Marco Plumbing & Handyman932 Howbert Ave SW
- Martin Whorley's Discount Tree Service310 Gilmer Avenue NW
- MAYER ELECTRIC CO.2770 WILSHIRE AVE SW
- Mcguire ConstructionP.O. Box 621
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- MIKE SHEETS321 SUNFLOWER DR
- Mission Fruition528 South St
- Mountain Top Mowing LLC6363 Courtney Ln
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Mr. Squeaky Clean3451 Brandon Ave Ste 26 Box 5
- M & J Home Remodeling & Repair